DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by jayfly View Post
    Wow, you are a clueless disgusting idiot.
    explain why you say that please.

Is it because a person has a preference for a certain race? If so, is that not allowed anymore?
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-08-17 at 11:14 AM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Her dad is an idiot racist pig, he deserves to be put on blast. Nothing wrong with having a preference for a certain race. But if you dont love your kids enough to allow them to make their own decisions and realize the world does not revolve around you then you are not much better off then him.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Her dad is an idiot racist pig, he deserves to be put on blast. Nothing wrong with having a preference for a certain race. But if you dont love your kids enough to allow them to make their own decisions and realize the world does not revolve around you then you are not much better off then him.
    He isn't keeping her from doing what she wants, but he is free to not pay her bills and support her.

A lot of parents love their kids and every day some of those kids get hooked on heroin. But hey let them make their own decisions, right? Or should they step in because kids and young adults sometimes don't know what the fuk they're doing?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    He isn't keeping her from doing what she wants, but he is free to not pay her bills and support her.

A lot of parents love their kids and every day some of those kids get hooked on heroin. But hey let them make their own decisions, right? Or should they step in because kids and young adults sometimes don't know what the fuk they're doing?
    Rationale has never been a highlight of your posts.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Rationale has never been a highlight of your posts.
    seriously, you don't see the irony in that? Really?

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    No kidding. That guy is nothing more than comedy to any reasonable person on here.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    That seems to always be your go to line when you have nothing to say, quite brooksonian.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

This.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    HE'S JEALOUS.... now that pussy is gonna be stretched out when he goes to tap it next visit after his 340 lb wife dozes off and he heads up to her room......
    Led to this..

Quote Originally Posted by Champ2399 View Post
    I have horrible gaydar, but that guy looks flaming gay ... maybe because of the red and black combo -- would a straight guy wear that? If she's calling him "just a friend" ... probably a gay friend helping her tick off the dad. I doubt there's gonna be any sex. Actually feel sorry for the guy, getting used by the girl to get revenge.
    Which led to this..."The moral to this story"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Maybe the father should of been in his daughter's life, (without incestial relations...) it wouldn't of ended up this way.This is how the daughter rebels.

jayfly

Agree but he took it way beyond that, wouldnt you agree?

dlowilly

Agree but he took it way beyond that, wouldnt you agree?
    Obviously very emotional because his daughter is doing the very last thing he would ever want her to do. This is just name calling. When did this country get so pussified? Going overboard would be taking a hit out on the guy.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Obviously very emotional because his daughter is doing the very last thing he would ever want her to do. This is just name calling. When did this country get so pussified? Going overboard would be taking a hit out on the guy.
    I know man. Bunch of pussies getting all emotional and throwing giant racist bitch fits when their daugthers do something they disapprove of.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    I know man. Bunch of pussies getting all emotional and throwing giant racist bitch fits when their daugthers do something they disapprove of.
    I see what you did there

And it was stupid

jayfly

I see what you did there

And it was stupid
    No, it was actually pretty smart, not that you would know anything about that.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

This is the guy that the girl has actually been dating since 2013. The guy that she went to the prom with was just a friend.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10740

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    This is the guy that the girl has actually been dating since 2013. The guy that she went to the prom with was just a friend.

Wonder why she did not just go with this guy then .

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2774

not near as nasty as a straight up "choco stick deluxe" when ur drunk and she doesn't take, or you don't give her, the chance to go clear the poop chute with a prepatory enema......

once freaked out a guy who had rented a beach house for a party down in galveston (he was with his wife in the next room), and this other couple was there with a former playmate of mine, and we had em doggy style side by side, and he could see my babe's cinnamon ring, and he cracks a smile and points to it, so I pull out of her vag and start to go in, and she objects, sayin "no way, I'm not ready,.... don't do it....."

well, I do it, and pull out one descent stroke, and the smell of shit fills the air, and this guy goes, "oh my god, that smells f'n awful!!!!!" AND, KNOWING the guy who rented the place is next door with his lame wife listening, I yell out "WELL, THERE GOES THE F'N SECURITY DEPOSIT!!!!!"

We start busting out laffing as the other guy's chick is dry heaving from the odor, and i'm trying not to get shit all over the sheets and heading to the shower....

meanwhile, the guy who rented the place comes bargin' in, "what happened?!?!??!?!?! what happened/!?!?!?!?!?" until the odor hits him and he damn near pukes and starts dry heaving......

funny times..... all in all, it was a good night.... but I swear, even after scrubbin the chocostick for five minutes with soap, I could still smell some of that ass candy ..... rough......

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

the father is just a dumb cracker who grew up in the racist south. not surprised he hates blacks.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    the answer is simple, this guy resembles JJ Gold.... presumably, he too is packin a mere pathetic, unsatisfying "schshort" like JJ..... a "ragin'" two inches when fully aroused....

the brutha, on the other hand, is probably sporting 7-9 minimum...... that extra 5-7" of kahk makes a world of difference to a babe.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-09-17 at 06:28 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Probably because he's like 27 ...that dudes old

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    the father is just a dumb cracker who grew up in the racist south. not surprised he hates blacks.

for real I've been in Arkansas it's pretty bad...anywhere you have rednecks you'll have this.

teaserpleaser

You know who hates seeing her with that black guy more than her dad?

Every black girl.
    kinda sorta think they're used to it...if anything they would be upset about her not looking like anything special. There's a fukk ton of inter racial dating these days if that bothers you or bends you out of shape in 2017. You have a problem because it's everywhere. Even in the little towns in the south.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    kinda sorta think they're used to it...if anything they would be upset about her not looking like anything special. There's a fukk ton of inter racial dating these days if that bothers you or bends you out of shape in 2017. You have a problem because it's everywhere. Even in the little towns in the south.
    I don't have any issues with blacks and whites dating, marrying, or having kids together. I am also good friends with several mixed race couples.

I do know that black women absolutely hate seeing black guys with white women. I think that black women are more racist when it comes to mixed race dating than anyone else. They'll lash out right in public about a black guy and a white women being together. Ain't no shame in their game.

dlowilly

No, it was actually pretty smart, not that you would know anything about that.
    Nope, it was stupid. If there is anything in the world someone should get bent out of shape over it's who their kids end up with. Besides the emotions one has for their children, that is their bloodline. Read any biology 101 textbook (pre 2000 before education became the new lefty narrative vector). All of our instincts, emotions, wants, and needs are there for one thing. Survival of your own genetics through reproduction. Of course we are intelligent beings so we can think about and appreciate things like art, music, sports, etc., but to say it's overreacting or pussified to have intense feelings about who your children possibly end up with is dishonest and obnoxious, but typical of the illogical left.

dlowilly

Source???

All these trashy white girls with 3 mixed babies with 3 different baby daddies must be geniuses I guess. Probably a significant and growing percentage of Ivy League enrollment, right?

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Source???

All these trashy white girls with 3 mixed babies with 3 different baby daddies must be geniuses I guess. Probably a significant and growing percentage of Ivy League enrollment, right?
    here poker champ

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...y-less-racist/

dlowilly

I've already come across some articles about this study saying their answers are less racist in principle, but equally racist in practice and actual policies like school busing. Since they are basing "high intelligence" on high verbal scores, and their answers in practice are the same as lower verbal scorers, what this means is they are just better at bull shitting themselves and others. There is simply a lot to read about the study and the critics of the study, so I will post once I have the time to read everything.

Forgive me if I'm wary of a decidedly unscientific group of people (liberals) running a study and collecting data scientifically.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

EVEN ILLEGALS HAVE STANDARDS. I remember my dad finding out I was screwing black chicks. He told me "Son i don't mind you screwing a black girl. But don't ever bring her to the house. AND for god's sake ,wrap up!" Now my dad was from Manchester ky. The only blacks they liked wore the color blue for uk.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

not near as nasty as a straight up "choco stick deluxe" when ur drunk and she doesn't take, or you don't give her, the chance to go clear the poop chute with a prepatory enema......

once freaked out a guy who had rented a beach house for a party down in galveston (he was with his wife in the next room), and this other couple was there with a former playmate of mine, and we had em doggy style side by side, and he could see my babe's cinnamon ring, and he cracks a smile and points to it, so I pull out of her vag and start to go in, and she objects, sayin "no way, I'm not ready,.... don't do it....."

well, I do it, and pull out one descent stroke, and the smell of shit fills the air, and this guy goes, "oh my god, that smells f'n awful!!!!!" AND, KNOWING the guy who rented the place is next door with his lame wife listening, I yell out "WELL, THERE GOES THE F'N SECURITY DEPOSIT!!!!!"

We start busting out laffing as the other guy's chick is dry heaving from the odor, and i'm trying not to get shit all over the sheets and heading to the shower....

meanwhile, the guy who rented the place comes bargin' in, "what happened?!?!??!?!?! what happened/!?!?!?!?!?" until the odor hits him and he damn near pukes and starts dry heaving......

funny times..... all in all, it was a good night.... but I swear, even after scrubbin the chocostick for five minutes with soap, I could still smell some of that ass candy ..... rough......
    can't do the ass shit is nasty. When i was younger picked up a 40 year old. They had this cream at that time you could put on your dick. Was called stay hard. I screwed her til she shit all over the bed. I'm about pucking thinking of that and it was 30 years. Last time i used that shit.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^lol chico is so easy to see through;

40 year old lady = his illegal alien aunt

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I don't have any issues with blacks and whites dating, marrying, or having kids together. I am also good friends with several mixed race couples.

I do know that black women absolutely hate seeing black guys with white women. I think that black women are more racist when it comes to mixed race dating than anyone else. They'll lash out right in public about a black guy and a white women being together. Ain't no shame in their game.
    The reason is because no one wants the black chick. White guys want white chicks black guys want white chicks and neither want black chicks.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by BrickJames View Post
    The reason is because no one wants the black chick. White guys want white chicks black guys want white chicks and neither want black chicks.
    Robert deniro, bill maher, robin thicke, Brad Pitt,Michael fassbender,Bradley cooper, George clooney, Leonardo dicaprio, Shia labeouf, Matthew mcconaughey, Ashton kutcher, Justin timberlake , marlon Brando, dirk nowitzki, George Lucas to name a few think you don't know what you're talking about... Well not Brando he's dead. Lmao

brooks85

as ali says, no intelligent white person wants their child having kids with a black person. Has nothing to do with racism, it's just nature.

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    That dad may or may not be racist, but not wanting your children to date different groups, ethnicities or people is certainly not racist.
    That is the definition of Racism. Are you serious

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    That is the definition of Racism. Are you serious
    evidence of another child ruined by the education system

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

To any of yous who has a Problem with Black/white Dating I refer you to the Captain.......DEREK JETER..........DEREK JETER...........DEREK JETER.....DEREK JETER

First 1234 Last