Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    why is her battery indicator yellow when its at 66%... is this a color scheme or just an early warning? my shit only turns red when you get down to 20%...
    She has a Low Power Mode turned on. Go to Settings -> Battery and tap the switch next to Low Power Mode. Low Power Mode turns off automatically when your battery level reaches 80%

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Considering 50% of females get their slits expanded after the prom, I can see the father being upset.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^there is a 99% chance you are the dad in question in this story

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^there is a 99% chance you are the dad in question in this story

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Big surprise, 173 a 41 yr old greasy dude wanting the phone # of a 17 yr old !!
    Steve just wants to know where she bought that lipstick.

That color will make his eyes stand out.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2714

just another stupid ass, race baiting story by the liberal media...Would this have even been a story if the man were white and the daughter black?!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00, and MadTiger

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    just another stupid ass, race baiting story by the liberal media...Would this have even been a story if the man were white and the daughter black?!...
    Mansta gets it

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Steve just wants to know where she bought that lipstick.

That color will make his eyes stand out.
    Exactly.

DD, who is the only poster here whose brother is suing him for talking retarded crap?

#winning

Unreal.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

Precisely. The whole thing is probably orchestrated just to keep stirring the pot and distract everyone from the real problems facing the nation.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You know who hates seeing her with that black guy more than her dad?

Every black girl.
    Points Awarded:

ADR51 gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Seems fake. Never can tell what's real anymore. It could all be a setup.
    I seen this same story shared on facebook and it seemed most people thought that it was fake.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

This girl should be arrested and put in jail for 20 years for dating a black guy. What is this world coming to? Awful stuff.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173

Champ2399
    Champ2399's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32732

I have horrible gaydar, but that guy looks flaming gay ... maybe because of the red and black combo -- would a straight guy wear that? If she's calling him "just a friend" ... probably a gay friend helping her tick off the dad. I doubt there's gonna be any sex. Actually feel sorry for the guy, getting used by the girl to get revenge.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and thetrinity

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5566

I'm sorry I read this. The pain in that little girl made me sad. Opening a bottle of Cabarnet and onto Twitter because those are where all the happy people post...on second thought maybe I should start going back to Sunday mass....theyve got wine there too.

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by Champ2399 View Post
    I have horrible gaydar, but that guy looks flaming gay ... maybe because of the red and black combo -- would a straight guy wear that? If she's calling him "just a friend" ... probably a gay friend helping her tick off the dad. I doubt there's gonna be any sex. Actually feel sorry for the guy, getting used by the girl to get revenge.
    When I saw the red Tux, I thought he was a bloods gang member.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Mansta gets it

exactly right, Sasha!......if the situation was reversed and it was a black, angry man speaking out against his black daughter dating a white man, everyone would be applauding him and telling him what a strong, black man he is...everyone would be saying what a great father figure he is and how great of a role model he is for being proud of his heritage by telling his daughter not to date honky ass white boys...yes sir, RR...welcome to 'murica, my friend......double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest!...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket, and ADR51

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

exactly right, Sasha!......if the situation was reversed and it was a black, angry man speaking out against his black daughter dating a white man, everyone would be applauding him and telling him what a strong, black man he is...everyone would be saying what a great father figure he is and how great of a role model he is for being proud of his heritage by telling his daughter not to date honky ass white boys...yes sir, RR...welcome to 'murica, my friend......double standards and hypocrisy at it's finest!...
    You'd hit it.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Cultural marxism hit the black community the most, identity politics, loud masculine women (no not all), destruction of the family, etc.

You don't want your kid to be part of that ugliness? Haha, "racist" gets thrown around. People who use a slander tactic as an argument are people who are already lost.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

BuzzFeed that she and her dad have had a strained relationship for years..

highly doubt she would have "Daddy" with a "heart symbol" if this was real

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Like you guys said,it was probably a fake news story to get the race pot stirred up again.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

When a preface is too disturbing to mentally compartmentalize the notion of conspiracy arises, otherwise the thought of conspiracy is reserved for loons, funny how that works.

DwightShrute

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    When a preface is too disturbing to mentally compartmentalize the notion of conspiracy arises, otherwise the thought of conspiracy is reserved for loons, funny how that works.
    That is because of people like this Joey Salads guy.

It's easy to stage this kind of nonsense or post bullshit stories on Facebook. 1/2 the shit that I see on Facebook is fake, which is why it's so hard to try and figure out the real stories from the fabricated ones.

DwightShrute

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    the only thing that is funny is how your liberal brain works and that is honest truth. I find your logic penetrating hilarious, like a dumb child.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    Black guys love chubby white women. And for some reason, chubby white women love the black rooster
    It's very simple and a perfect lazy American concept.
    Fat white chicks get desperate when no white men will harpoon them.
    Instead of working at it they just give up and will take anyone willing.
    The brothas see blood in the water and bang these piggies because they know they can freeload and get money, bills paid, etc. as long as they give them the anaconda and make them feel wanted.
    Points Awarded:

Plaza23 gave BennyBigNuts 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Da Manster!

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    You'd hit it.

indeed I would, rkelly110....with a baseball bat!...

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    That is because of people like this Joey Salads guy.

It's easy to stage this kind of nonsense or post bullshit stories on Facebook. 1/2 the shit that I see on Facebook is fake, which is why it's so hard to try and figure out the real stories from the fabricated ones.
    I saw that vid months ago and could tell it was fake. Thats a little different though, think he's in the UK. Most of the prank stuff is fake. But whenever I alert someone something is fake when it most obviousy is its never believed until a long time after.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

he's not racist.... he's simply from f'n ARKANSAS.... HE'S JEALOUS.... now that pussy is gonna be stretched out when he goes to tap it next visit after his 340 lb wife dozes off and he heads up to her room......

bbc vs. mwc/swc never ends well for an arkansas dad......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-07-17 at 11:41 PM.

Da Manster!

Donk,
    Anal creampies are nasty, dawg....especially when that shit/kum mixture oozes out of her ass!......it must be a good feeling for some lucky fella to be able to detonate the contents of his balls deep inside her anal cavity...

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Donk,
    Anal creampies are nasty, dawg....especially when that shit/kum mixture oozes out of her ass!......it must be a good feeling for some lucky fella to be able to detonate the contents of his balls deep inside her anal cavity...

not near as nasty as a straight up "choco stick deluxe" when ur drunk and she doesn't take, or you don't give her, the chance to go clear the poop chute with a prepatory enema......

once freaked out a guy who had rented a beach house for a party down in galveston (he was with his wife in the next room), and this other couple was there with a former playmate of mine, and we had em doggy style side by side, and he could see my babe's cinnamon ring, and he cracks a smile and points to it, so I pull out of her vag and start to go in, and she objects, sayin "no way, I'm not ready,.... don't do it....."

well, I do it, and pull out one descent stroke, and the smell of shit fills the air, and this guy goes, "oh my god, that smells f'n awful!!!!!" AND, KNOWING the guy who rented the place is next door with his lame wife listening, I yell out "WELL, THERE GOES THE F'N SECURITY DEPOSIT!!!!!"

We start busting out laffing as the other guy's chick is dry heaving from the odor, and i'm trying not to get shit all over the sheets and heading to the shower....

meanwhile, the guy who rented the place comes bargin' in, "what happened?!?!??!?!?! what happened/!?!?!?!?!?" until the odor hits him and he damn near pukes and starts dry heaving......

funny times..... all in all, it was a good night.... but I swear, even after scrubbin the chocostick for five minutes with soap, I could still smell some of that ass candy ..... rough......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-08-17 at 09:34 AM.

jayfly
    jayfly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10713

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    absolutely, his daughter is a little oyster for what she did. She knew her dad's views her whole life as she confirmed so to put him on social media like that is disrespectful. She had this planned obviously and now she is trying to cover her ass by saying not to contact him or his wife lol

Being racist isn't illegal and not wanting your kids to breed with another race isn't racist. You can say it's prejudice and it is because every single person on Earth is prejudice. I sure as shit wouldn't want my kids to have babies with another race, I'd be very disappointed.

Wow, you are a clueless disgusting idiot.

First 1234 Last