Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Celebrating Child Rape -- The French are so ADVANCED....

Love to see that the stupid fukkin' french are about to elect as their president a child rape victim, who happens to be married to the woman who repeatedly and systimatically raped him while he was but a young lad....

His f'n parents had to keep this whore away from him due to her constantly raping the shit out of the young teen.... but ultimately they couldn't keep the raper and her victim apart, and his "warped fragile teen mind" thought he was in love with the horny old whore, and they wound up together.....

let any male pull the shit this old horny whore pulled, we'd never get out of jail......

cheers to the superior, pompous French people for being able to condone rape of children for the greater good......

Viva Lance (aka La Dope) and Viva Jerry Lewis!!!!

For once I wish the USA and France would be on OPPOSITE SIDE during a world war, just so we could feel the rush of conquering an entire nation of smartasses in a week or two.......

Gotta hand it to the Germans, they get to do all the fun shit..... run over france in wars, make sick-ass shizer videos, and cruise the autobahn in their six series beamers without the fear of doing 156mph on I-45 at 3:00 a.m. in H-town only to have a old mexican in an old Ford truck ahead of them panic and pull into the lane in which they were about to fly by him...... (fortunately for me, the impact was just a "glancing" blow to my 650ci, such that I never even lifted and kept right on sailin' by)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 05-05-17 at 08:58 AM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

The FRENCH are voting for Marine Le Pen.

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Was listening to NPR this morning (yes, I like to get both sides opinion) and they were glamorizing the fact that Macron was 15 when he met his future wife (his 39 year old Drama teacher at the time with 3 kids in her marriage).

His parents sent him away to Paris to get him away from her for high school and they still talked all the time on the phone when he was underage.

NPR thought this was the coolest thing ever.

Auto Donk

let some dude teacher do this to an underage girl, they put out a nation-wide man hunt for the poor, pathetic bastard..... how these fuks don't see the f'n double standard in this is beyond me....

granted, I'd have loved to lay the pipe to three or four of my high school teachers..... if i'd only had the chane!!!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

But.... "Love is Love" right? "who are you to judge someone's love?" Sound familiar? First this logic was used with same sex relationships, then it will be used with same blood relationships, underage, animals, robots, etc. Be prepared to witness an insane future ahead of what becomes normalized and where the more and more bizarre becomes socially acceptable.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol if genders were reversed for macron and his crypt keeper...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol turns out the guy is gay but no surprise considering the pedophile he is married to

Auto Donk

wait, now he's gay???

sounds like the randy travis story

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

I checked it out, she looks a bit haggard at 64 but at least she's tryin.

majority of American women are lookin like farm animals by 35 and complaining about their cronic fatigue bullshit every day after.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    wait, now he's gay???

sounds like the randy travis story
    I wondered right away if she wasn't his beard