bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

help some folks learn a little of the industry

hey guys - its been a long time since I have even considered looking at someone else's opinion of a game to place a bet. However, I opened this forum and started reminiscing about the times I was trying to find a knowledgeable betting service or tipster who would land me in profit consistently. Well, over 5 or so years I can only speak of Pimike, SmartMoves or whatever they were called about 6 years ago with their super sharp ncaab picks landing in 80 percent, RAS and Ferringo, plus I dont know his name but in 2008 my friend knew a guy who was a bookmakers assistant in the UK( a real connection - he didnt find him on forums).
    All the rest tracked or untracked are streak-manipulators - they show off how hot they are on a streak and then quiet down when things arent well. Same crap with paid services that host few tipsters - they advertise sevransky this month after his success but forget about burns, and next month as sevransky has lost a bit they put burns and his 4-0 nba a week as a this-guy never loses message to customers.

So all the newbies here. U ve got to learn this - a tipster needs to land in 65+ percent after minimum 100 third party recorded picks to even be considered. If someone is red hot he is just lucky - he will be cold soon and u will pay for this with your money if u decide to follow!

Another thing is Syndicates. I have heard of few syndicates like Tony Blooms Lizzard or Bill Walters who make millions investing millions - do u think they care to sell u a pick for 50 even say for a 1000? If they indeed were selling picks they would collapse the line for themselves. And they have more important things in life, rest for christ sakes, than sell u picks for pennies.
    Self-proclaimed syndicates are scams.

so smarten up and either bet with your own head or go take your girlfriend out - and bang her instead of being banged by bookies and fake tipsters

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

I'd only disagree with you on the 65%.....show me a consistent 60% capper and I'm sold.

bozeman
    bozeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5145

60*1.9=114-40=74 so 14 percent return on each hundred- minus say 2 percent - deposit/withdrawal commision- whatever the tipster charges if he dares to. Landing in less than 10 percent.

I choose to place more money on guys like pimike or my own picks- but everyone is different