Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

never been much for paint ballin', but i could definitely see myself lovin' this:

pretty sure all of these "perps" could sue and recover.....

but I love it and would love to do it:

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11836

I don't know. Seemed kind of fake too.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

The way he laughs though...

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    I don't know. Seemed kind of fake too.
    it is a mix of real and fake. Hard to tell from this video but I saw another one of their videos with the bait bike. Some of them are real but the one at the end was fake. They thought they could fake a fight without anyone noticing but it's so obvious. Street fights don't go down like that, odds are they were mma training partners which clearly made the fight look fake.

some of them are just hilarious tho, I even had to make a gif because it is a perfect representation for liberals;

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

no way it's not fake.....

i myself, a measly mwc white guy, would be whippin' ass on any fuks that shot me with that shit, or blew up shit in my face....

those bbc motha fukkas would have inihilated those white boys if it was real.....

obviously, those punks approached these crackheads and offered them $10-20 bucks to let the shit happen, and $20 bucks to the methheads who "stole" the bike.....

I'd still love to do the shit fo real.....

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^most likely

ever since that douchebag faked the uber prank pretty much everything on there is fake as far as pranks go.

Saw one the other day where muslim got a fake ISIS tattoo and showed his dad like it was real. His dad flipped out but everything about it screamed fake.