Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Ivanka.... really? Can I get a $*&# you?!?!?!

brazen shit this woman and her jewboy husband are pulling with her company inking deals with the Chinese during the visit of the chinese prez to Mar Lago.....

I really thought the trump machine would reign that shit in and not take full advantage of his position to feather his and the family's nest...... are they just stupid, or that f'n bold???

fool me once, shame on.... well, fuk it, i guess he can just keep on foolin' me cause ain't shit we can do about it now.....

guess Ivanka was singin' along to one of my favorite tunes when giving lip service to "avoiding conflicts of interest" soon after the election:

Auto Donk

bitch be laffin' and singin' this shit about the american people, too.....

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

i'm not sayin this is false. proof? please no false media sites on facebook linked to body building or erectile disfunction supplements.

we all know its a bad idea for several reasons to consume products from China so at some point its on us as individuals.

Auto Donk

i guess if all the MSM is fake news, it must be fake that she inked three exclusive patents with the chinese to peddle her shit over there.... or whatever the hell she got for flashin' pres xi.....

she got 3 11 1/2 by 8 pieces of paper for showin this.....

around DonkLand, she'd get one 8 1/4" x 6 1/4" for showin' the same.....

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post

I really thought the trump machine would reign that shit in and not take full advantage of his position to feather his and the family's nest...... are they just stupid, or that f'n bold???

and wtf gave you this idea?? Standard Trump procedure since his rich daddy's days.

Auto Donk

Last edited by Auto Donk; 04-18-17 at 12:14 PM.