JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Don't get me wrong, they're progressing and eventually they'll figure it out if they keep up their testing but it's likely a few years down the road.

We need to keep them from doing those test so we don't have to deal with a real threat in 2020 or 2021.

Right now they can't nuke anyone. At best they could detonate a dirty bomb in a truck with a low atomic yield.
    That is why Trump just met with the China President.. He's saying China control this NK Kim or we will do it ourselves.. We have the military capabilities to do so..

Now China is on board.. Trump set the tone with the bombings in Syria while the China President was on visit.. Brilliant move!! This put the world on notice that now America is the front runner again and we can't let rouge dictators that are unstable acquire weapons of REAL mass destruction...

It's just that simple. Trump doing the job and I like it!!!!!

Last edited by JIBBBY; 04-12-17 at 09:54 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    china needs to settle them down or deal with the consequences of kims destruction, it's their backyard, should be their problem, they make to much money here to hear this mess ...im sure usa knows what they have and don't have, i just know n.korea alone doesn't want any trouble with the usa.
    It's much more complicated than this, but not that complicated, double talk i know, just hard to put it into words when i really don't care to get into all the real ongoings on a sports investment forum. You have so many factors and factions at play here and behind not only N. Korea, but other "Rogue" governments. N. Korea is China's pit-bull doing things that China can't get away with and expect to get favorable import/export deals worldwide. The USA uses ISIS/ISIL Al Qaeda Etc. Etc. same as China uses N. Korea to do dirty work of the Globalist etc. So, N. Korea is alive for this factor and also the Military Industrial Complex needs N. Korea in-order to keep the DMZ between North and South Korea going. That DMZ is a virtual cash cow for 60+ years, Uniforms, vehicles firearms, explosives, ordinances, tanks Etc. Etc. The Korean DMZ proved to be such a cash cow the Globalist had Kissinger try and negotiate another DMZ in Vietnam, but ho chi knew it and only played along at the peace accords in France. This is why the USA technically lost the Vietnam war was because they were fighting for a stalemate to create another DMZ. This is why the USA never pushed into the North to win the war.
    With your biblical knowledge and all these rumors of wars, you should know that it's possible the Globalist will push for the destruction of World and mainly USA to usher in the final phase, coupled with financial collapses worldwide.
    During the Vietnam war they had a catchy slogan that said: "What if they gave a war and nobody came" if everybody lived by that motto and didn't believe what the propaganda medias pushed and used good biblical sense the "masters of war" and markets would have nothing else to do. Unfortunately this will not be the case, but i'm sure a neocon somewhere is saying he can't wait to make the Middle-East a glass parking lot and some liberal is talking about how Obama won a noble Peace prize while at same-time he dropped more explosives on more countries during eight years than any other President. Talking heads control the masses and the reality, therefore if they want war and global economical collapse, this is what they shall get and the players who caused all this will blame it on the Easter Bunny and the masses will believe it.
    To effectively stop N. Korea you need a sniper and quick invasion simultaneously. Allow the South to govern entire peninsula and unite it in quick fashion. This is absolutely only way to stop N. Korea and China will not allow this because N. Korea is China and Military industrial complex needs that money.
    Rant over.
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave recon1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    It's much more complicated than this, but not that complicated, double talk i know, just hard to put it into words when i really don't care to get into all the real ongoings on a sports investment forum. You have so many factors and factions at play here and behind not only N. Korea, but other "Rogue" governments. N. Korea is China's pit-bull doing things that China can't get away with and expect to get favorable import/export deals worldwide. The USA uses ISIS/ISIL Al Qaeda Etc. Etc. same as China uses N. Korea to do dirty work of the Globalist etc. So, N. Korea is alive for this factor and also the Military Industrial Complex needs N. Korea in-order to keep the DMZ between North and South Korea going. That DMZ is a virtual cash cow for 60+ years, Uniforms, vehicles firearms, explosives, ordinances, tanks Etc. Etc. The Korean DMZ proved to be such a cash cow the Globalist had Kissinger try and negotiate another DMZ in Vietnam, but ho chi knew it and only played along at the peace accords in France. This is why the USA technically lost the Vietnam war was because they were fighting for a stalemate to create another DMZ. This is why the USA never pushed into the North to win the war.
    With your biblical knowledge and all these rumors of wars, you should know that it's possible the Globalist will push for the destruction of World and mainly USA to usher in the final phase, coupled with financial collapses worldwide.
    During the Vietnam war they had a catchy slogan that said: "What if they gave a war and nobody came" if everybody lived by that motto and didn't believe what the propaganda medias pushed and used good biblical sense the "masters of war" and markets would have nothing else to do. Unfortunately this will not be the case, but i'm sure a neocon somewhere is saying he can't wait to make the Middle-East a glass parking lot and some liberal is talking about how Obama won a noble Peace prize while at same-time he dropped more explosives on more countries during eight years than any other President. Talking heads control the masses and the reality, therefore if they want war and global economical collapse, this is what they shall get and the players who caused all this will blame it on the Easter Bunny and the masses will believe it.
    To effectively stop N. Korea you need a sniper and quick invasion simultaneously. Allow the South to govern entire peninsula and unite it in quick fashion. This is absolutely only way to stop N. Korea and China will not allow this because N. Korea is China and Military industrial complex needs that money.
    Rant over.
    Well this could very well be the truth as well, idk ... if that's the case, china, chinas a problem. i like the Chinese, some of them.. in general quiet, humble, smart, but tight with their pennies (and hear they have agendas to)

http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520238244

... but i want mom and pops shops back anyway... and that's where i am with that, but thanks for painting a better picture recon.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That is why Trump just met with the China President.. He's saying China control this NK Kim or we will do it ourselves.. We have the military capabilities to do so..

Now China is on board.. Trump set the tone with the bombings in Syria while the China President was on visit.. Brilliant move!! This put the world on notice that now America is the front runner again and we can't let rouge dictators that are unstable acquire weapons of REAL mass destruction...

It's just that simple. Trump doing the job and I like it!!!!!

Trump hasn't done a very good job so far but Thankfully he has good military advisors.

Obama didn't have the balls to do things like this.

We will never goto war with North Korea. China doesn't want that to happen in their backyard and North Korea will be completely destroyed within days.

I mean, I could be wrong and maybe Kim has a death wish but typically dictators like their power and don't want to lose.

To me it's just a bunch of Sabre rattling because fat boy wants to be taken seriously.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    Trump hasn't done a very good job so far but Thankfully he has good military advisors.

Obama didn't have the balls to do things like this.

We will never goto war with North Korea. China doesn't want that to happen in their backyard and North Korea will be completely destroyed within days.

I mean, I could be wrong and maybe Kim has a death wish but typically dictators like their power and don't want to lose.

To me it's just a bunch of Sabre rattling because fat boy wants to be taken seriously.
    I tend to agree with your comments on North Korea as Kim is probably hunkering down in his under ground nuke bunker now just waiting and praying for this weekend to pass and all the enemy warships off his coast to go away..

I don't think we will hear a peep out of Kim for a long time after this to be honest, unless he has a death wish like you said... Fat boy is a little nuts though so you never know????? This next 5 days will tell the tail...

brainfreeze
    Meaning

lol .. his grandkids do speak mandarin though

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7624

America should have eliminated north Korea ages ago

MarBen
    MarBen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    America should have eliminated north Korea ages ago
    Sure, 'murica must annihilate whoever they don't like.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

un says kim has capability for nuke submarines in a year ... all this speculation, .. ?

must be good for media biz

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    un says kim has capability for nuke submarines in a year ... all this speculation, .. ?must be good for media biz
    yes, to keep everyone "thinking"

after almost 250 yrs the nation is more divided . . .

anyone that still holds "hope" for our country/world
    is an idiot.

all we can do now is be good to one another

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

You would only assume that the US govt has Plan A, Plan B, and Plan C if they go to war.

Furthermore, I don't think the US would be that headstrong just to jump the gun and start a WAR... especially if there's a way it could effect the US population with chemical warfare etc.

Again, I think the media pumps things up. So, you go to war because you have nothing better to do? There's a reason why Trump is sticking his nose in there... your guess is as good as mine. I have no clue honestly.

But to jeopardize the US citizens? I just don't think he (Trump) would do that.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

I wouldnt put anything past Trump

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    yes, to keep everyone "thinking"

after almost 250 yrs the nation is more divided . . .

anyone that still holds "hope" for our country/world
    is an idiot.

all we can do now is be good to one another
    There is hope, Jesus died for the world .... as for hope in the world or in man, trump, etc.. no, i have hope in God, as i know you do pitt player. Yes, be good to one another, care, help, encourage, love, bring peace and truth ... help what's most important to God ... leading souls in His direction, despite the day or the hour...

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

good news, I was listening to George Noory Coast to Coast and it turns out UFO's have been sighted in the immediate area of the missile test launches and Aliens are intentionally cause the malfunctions.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can we just snipe fatty, or is that against the 'rules?'

Is that grammar right?

Why didn't we just drop a MOAB on his head during his little anniversary?

Those dudes waving pink pom poms have to know how shit their life is.

All that energy wasted with minimal food, as fats eats everything up. North Korea isn't doing shit. If they do, can they please reach Syracuse. I'd like a quick death, not this slow process.

First 12