Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Where Are All You 'False Flag' Fans Now On This Syria Stuff?

Let me ask a question: Why would asshole Assad drop a chemical bomb on his own civilians less than a week after Trump and Tillerson suggested that the US goal was no longer a Syrian regime change? There was not one thing about Assad dropping a Sarin bomb on a small town of non-combatants that would benefit him.

The bomb was dropped, we all know that. But by whom, and why?

And we retaliated. Quickly.

Isn't the old adage--follow the money?!

It doesn't matter if you're reading the NY Times or InfoWars on this subject--we are being fed a load of bullshit. Fake news all around......as always. There's stuff going down right here that a library of books will be written about one day.

How about someone on here coming up with a logical theory instead of talking about what we feed our dogs, or taking our frustrations out on Russian strippers, or waiting for some glossy video to come out talking about how the Illuminati or Jews or Deep State have orchestrated everything? Come on boyz, step up your game!

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

They just can't get over Trump is the Prez , stop crying and enjoy the best country id the word

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

False Flags are as old as dirt and so is Sun Tzu tactics. All sides use these tactics and more. The people of all religions, colors or Tribes should be demanding more bonafide evidence. Hamas has really picked up pace in 'False Flags' and pandering to the stupid people of the world, just watch the one minute fifty five second video.

Harry N. Lloyd

WTF does that stupid video prove?!

People definitely died in these chemical attacks (no crisis actors here) but isn't it just possible that the narrative is not so simple as we think?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey, for what it's worth, my session with the Russian Strippers improved US/Russian relations in n.w. houston to the best they have been since before the cold war.....

russian theory is that the jets dropped conventional bombs but hit a rebel trove of chem weapons..... now the russians are bombing the shit out of the area so that no one can tell wtf happened in any subsequent investigation.

and Hairy, my wife strongly agrees with your take, and I do acknowledge it made no sense to order the bombing, as they were on their way to keeping their regime, and winning the damn civil war.... So, ol Bashar probably didn't.....

that leaves two options:

1. probably some rogue hot shot know it all at the base took matters into his own hands without clearing it with the boss.....

or

2. the cia affiliates of the Deep State did it to accompliish the Deep State's goal of attacking and taking over syria, ultimately

Harry N. Lloyd

Mrs. Donk sounds smart.

Has there been one regime change that has actually worked out well for the US in recent memory? We took out Hussein and look at that hell hole now. Same with Kaddafi in Libya. Taking out Assad is by no means a cure all. Those so-called rebels and moderates that Assad is battling (never mind ISIS) are actually our old friends, Al-Quaida, and it's them who would fill the vacuum.

I think someone is provoking the US, but it's doubtful it was Assad. Someone somewhere is trying their best to drag us into another costly quagmire. The likely suspects are Russia, Iran, or ISIS. Maybe the Saudis.

Of course, the timing of Trump okay-ing the missile decision while he's meeting with the Chinese leader for the first time--it seems a bit suspicious, doesn't it?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

People definitely died in these chemical attacks (no crisis actors here) but isn't it just possible that the narrative is not so simple as we think?
    You make comments asking why (As I've been saying) Assad would drop chemical weapons and then refer to money, i showed a video of a fake propaganda photo op by the leaders of Hamas. Point is governments and leaders will do anything to pull the heart strings of the gullible.

I know your not a genius, but the point was right in line. Can expect much from a person with a screen name of dumb and dumber.......well, if the shoe fits.......

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    You make comments asking why (As I've been saying) Assad would drop chemical weapons and then refer to money, i showed a video of a fake propaganda photo op by the leaders of Hamas. Point is governments and leaders will do anything to pull the heart strings of the gullible.

I know your not a genius, but the point was right in line. Can expect much from a person with a screen name of dumb and dumber.......well, if the shoe fits.......
    Turn off fox news, Reco

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Who gasses, bombs and makes 6 million of their own civilians run for cover to other Countries?..Syria's Assad and Putin together that's who does..

Take Assad out via sniper attack... Hope Isis doesn't take over Syria after that... Ease a few more Sanctions on Russia to make Putin chill and not fight for Assad after.. Broker a deal.. That's what I think.

Send every Syrian refugee back to Syria to rebuild and practice Shariah law...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

[QUOTE=JIBBBY;26898735] /QUOTE]

We would all do the same.

Who would want to live in a nation where the use of weapons and death are commonplace, when they could live here
    where the weapons are produced.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Putin has been itching for a fight with us.

Rebels were kicking Assad's ass until Russia came in. The 1st gas attack could've been a rebel false flag to get us
    involved which is why Obama didn't do anything and didn't want us to get into WW3 with Russia.

Now we have a new pres. Putin wanted to test him with a gas attack and blame the rebels....again.
    Didn't work. We tracked the jet carrying and those on the ground saw the jet drop the gas bomb.

Trump got the Russians out of the way who told Syrians and sent some fireworks that did nothing major,
    yet Putin is crying like the snowflake he is.

Putin got what he wanted. We fired the 1st shot. It's game on. It will get worse.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Putin has been itching for a fight with us.
    you have it backwards.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Yup, and the thing rkelly doesn't get is that just like he is played by the media, the media got played here

That 48 hour run by Trump was genius

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

you have it backwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    Yup, and the thing rkelly doesn't get is that just like he is played by the media, the media got played here

That 48 hour run by Trump was genius
    'splain it to me.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Putin has been itching for a fight with us. Rebels were kicking Assad's ass until Russia came in. The 1st gas attack could've been a rebel false flag to get us involved which is why Obama didn't do anything and didn't want us to get into WW3 with Russia.
    Now we have a new pres. Putin wanted to test him with a gas attack and blame the rebels....again.Didn't work. We tracked the jet carrying and those on the ground saw the jet drop the gas bomb.Trump got the Russians out of the way who told Syrians and sent some fireworks that did nothing major,yet Putin is crying like the snowflake he is.

Putin got what he wanted. We fired the 1st shot. It's game on. It will get worse.
    It will get worse indeed. Seems that we are all supposed to hate one another and be at one anothers throats.

Let us prove our handlers wrong and love all of those around us until the day we die. That will show those motherfukkers.

oh, and to stop having children (not directed at men currently with children, only a thought for the younger men) for those that control our gov`t/us to use as slaves and soldiers. We can beat these evil cokksuckers if we all unite on "common ground".

Best Rgards,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/90Dt75MVtqw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8ZPBmWt7WwE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 04-10-17 at 11:12 AM.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    It will get worse indeed. Seems that we are all supposed to hate one another and be at one anothers throats.

Let us prove our handlers wrong and love all of those around us until the day we die. That will show those motherfukkers.

oh, and to stop having children (not directed at men currently with children, only a thought for the younger men) for those that control our gov`t/us to use as slaves and soldiers. We can beat these evil cokksuckers if we all unite on "common ground".

Best Rgards,

That's pretty much what the lefties want, but the righties continue to bash.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post

You apparently do not know the definition of as FALSE FLAG...

False Flag:: A government's military attack on it's own people or other countries in order to win public approval to wage war on the accused for corporate interests of the resources and debt slavery of said country.

bhoor
    bhoor's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3692

First chemical attack in Syria was orchestrated by Turkey Intelligence to get US involvement in the Syrian war.

Harry N. Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You apparently do not know the definition of as FALSE FLAG...

False Flag:: A government's military attack on it's own people or other countries in order to win public approval to wage war on the accused for corporate interests of the resources and debt slavery of said country.

This is how Wikipedia defines it......"The contemporary term false flag describes covert operations that are designed to deceive in such a way that activities appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.[1]"

PAULYPOKER

in my own words is the same outcome only i put the reason why...

war is always for profit

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Are all wars staged? death is basically just to correct the population?

Everything in the media is just HOLLYWOOD?

I'm starting to believe it.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

careful with all of this talk about false flags and staging events, as my wife reads this board now (to see how bad I'm behaving), and I don't need her getting it in her mind that I am so how responsible for starting the family conflict a few doors down from DonkLand, as said confict resulted in the two 17 yr-old hot blonde twins showing up on our door step around 11 p.m. last night, needing a place to stay and make some phone calls, after their father threw them out of their house.......

(that's why I'm still up at 3 a.m.)..... makin sure our new house guests are receiving ample attention.....

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Turn off fox news, Reco

Haven't watched fox in a long time, but think it's sad fox is the better cable news.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    careful with all of this talk about false flags and staging events, as my wife reads this board now (to see how bad I'm behaving), and I don't need her getting it in her mind that I am so how responsible for starting the family conflict a few doors down from DonkLand, as said confict resulted in the two 17 yr-old hot blonde twins showing up on our door step around 11 p.m. last night, needing a place to stay and make some phone calls, after their father threw them out of their house.......

(that's why I'm still up at 3 a.m.)..... makin sure our new house guests are receiving ample attention.....

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    death is basically just to correct the population?

I'm starting to believe it.
    yes.

However legalized abortion is absolute proof there is population control..

How do we know this?

Simple, when roe vs wade was ruled into law on January 22, 1973..
    Just 5 days later..
    Selective Service announced that there would be no further draft calls.Jan 27, 1973..

There has been great deal more abortions since then than all wars combined, 10 fold.........
    Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 04-11-17 at 06:13 PM.