TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Would You Drive 4 Hrs For This Chick? Part 2

It's time for Part 2! Back by popular demand... we're going to give it one more shot! So let's get onto Girl #1

22, 5'6'' 130 lbs. no kids.

ON THE LEFT

What makes this girl interesting fellas is that when I first started talking to her back in June I really thought she was going to be something spectacular. But, after a week from talking to her she goes well I sort of lied on my profile. I don't live in Michigan but I'm moving to Michigan soon. (And I'm like cool... she only lives 15 minutes away judging from her profile... this should be good.) I'm like... well where are you living now? She goes.. I'm in Ohio. I said what part of Michigan are you moving to? The part she said.... she's officially 3 hours way. I'm like unfukking believable. So, I just let her sort of die out... didn't bother texting her.

A month goes by and I get this text from her. I said... well I've got nothing better to do... might as well text her back and see what's up? So, she starts talking about and stuff. I'm like... you mean you're getting a boob job? She goes... yep... on Thursday (which at the time was 3 days away). I'm like you're joking right? She goes nope. She goes can I ask you a question? I said sure... (this girl says this a lot. She always asks before she asks a question... isn't that weird?) She goes... would you like me more if I got a boob job for you? I said... lol well... you're not really getting them for me... you're getting them for yourself. I'm down playing it... I said... I liked you just how you were before. I'm thinking oh hell yeah! Let me see those fun bags! lol

POST SURGERY PHOTOS (VERY RECENT)

What's odd about this girl.... she's not that bad looking... but no one apparently sticks with her? She always asks me.. when are we going to meet? When?? When???? I always blow her off. She's simply way too nice to me. Should I be cautious?

I'm sure I'm going to get this question....

Why did she get a boob job? They looked pretty good to begin with. Exactly. That's what I said. She told me she spent 10k on them. I think it was a total waste of money. But.... who knows? This girl might be the next generation Pam Anderson in the next 5 years? Who knows?

More girls to come!!! Takes so damn long uploading this stuff!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: kmdubya, tradeout, and Jensboy41

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Money what age are you telling the girls you are now

Money's gonna show up one day and Chris Hanson will be at the table saying "have a seat"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hu$tle

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

Money, I want you to bang this one ok?

She already moved to Michigan or no?

JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47650

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6201

I would bang it also

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16097

Works at the tilted kilt lol

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

22? damn pal, you sure like them young but if you can get them why the fukk not? amirite?

bang her and report back to us. gl

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    22? damn pal, you sure like them young but if you can get them why the fukk not? amirite?

urite

TheMoneyShot

Girl #2

I believe she was posted in the original thread. Never met her though. Definitely going to meet her this time.

Age 30, height... I totally forgot. Weight... she looks skinny. Now, let me tell you the clear cut picture on this one. Girl never had any kids. She still lives at home with her Mom. I think she's kind of on the poor side... even though she tries to look sensational in her photos. Has her own style. She loves to talk... but very flighty. Don't ever call her BABY. Don't ever call her HOT. She gets angry immediately. She hates pervertedness. I have to watch what I say to her... because F IT... I don't care about half the sh#$ I say to these girls. I don't quite get her... she's allowed to be OFF THE WALL? But I'm not? This girl would be funny as FUK to get her on cam. She would be a total looney drunk. She lives about 2.5 hours from me.

I just want to know why she's allowed to stick a plastic spoon between her but I can't call her BABY? Or say she's HOT?

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Money, I want you to bang this one ok?

She already moved to Michigan or no?
    Yes, she's been in Michigan for about a month now. She's about 3 hours away.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post

She's officially 21 right now. She will be 22 in about 2 months. I'm just looking for anyone who wants to have a good time... and not be a bitch. She's pretty consistent. She freaks me out though... she always talks about wanting to get married. She's brought it up 3 times already. I said... why do you want to get married so quickly? What happens if you marry the wrong guy? What happens if you end up in a divorce? She goes... I will always be devoted to my man... and I will always take good care of him. Don't know what's wrong with her?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i have a feeling this will be another 100 page thread. have fun pal. YOLO!!!

TheMoneyShot

So here's the story fellas. The goal is to meet Girl #2 this weekend. Don't know if I'm driving there or halfway? There's been talk about going to a wave pool... something to that effect. She talks about wearing a 1 piece suit? She goes... bikini's don't fit me. But I was thinking more like... hmmmmm do you have a chubby stomach now??? That's my guess. But I really don't care.... I feel like going somewhere and doing something this weekend.

Girl #2 is the main plan. Girl #1 will be the back up.

Both girls sort of live near each other.

We'll see what happens.

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

The new one pieces can be sexy so doesn't mean she fat but you might want to dig deeper into it haha gl Money

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

both these girls are good to go.....

good luck sir

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So here's the story fellas. The goal is to meet Girl #2 this weekend. Don't know if I'm driving there or halfway? There's been talk about going to a wave pool... something to that effect. She talks about wearing a 1 piece suit? She goes... bikini's don't fit me. But I was thinking more like... hmmmmm do you have a chubby stomach now??? That's my guess. But I really don't care.... I feel like going somewhere and doing something this weekend.

Girl #2 is the main plan. Girl #1 will be the back up.

Both girls sort of live near each other.

We'll see what happens.
    take a shot pal, no ones perfect

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Stay away from online chicks...

They are online for a reason bro..

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

# 1 looks tight and wild while # 2 looks more down to earth - love the grey eyes on # 2 though

Jimmy Proffett
    Jimmy Proffett's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

#1 is much prettier but she ruined herself getting fake boobs.

That being said I'd drive 8 hours for both

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Dude....I took 4 trains 6 hours away for the potential to get laid...

is this even a question????

U should be halfway there already to the first one...make a weekend out of it and wrap up these girls want ur baby

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

That second girl uses a lot of product.

DiggityDaggityDo

Money, you bang these chicks with rubber or no rubber?

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

I know one thing for sure . No democrat/libtard on this site gets this quality !!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

I just want to know why she's allowed to stick a plastic spoon between her but I can't call her BABY? Or say she's HOT?
    That's a very small price to pay!

Make a slightly pained face whenever you see her, as if to say "I guess you'll have to do". Keep in mind this would be giving her exactly what she wants - the challenge to make herself more desirable, which leads to more sack time for you.

Please let me chaperone one of your dates.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11618

No rubbo.

He ain't getting this deep into it just to suddenly get all practical. He is walking the wild side with women who already live there. He is a champion.
    Points Awarded:

Da Manster! gave ByeShea 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Da Manster!

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9120

you better be

DiggityDaggityDo

No rubbo.

Wow!

Living dangerously.

DiggityDaggityDo

Maybe the young girls just don't how to use them though?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Yeah but whats the catch Money,im worried your gonna end up getting rolled by one of these hoes mate. Just be careful.

DiggityDaggityDo

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Yeah but whats the catch Money,im worried your gonna end up getting rolled by one of these hoes mate. Just be careful.
    Money, don't get trick rolled!

Usually only happens in Vegas but you never know.

Listen to Pack!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

packerd_00

Money, don't get trick rolled!

Usually only happens in Vegas but you never know.

Listen to Pack!
    Yeah we gotta look out for a fellow SBR brother mate.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-09-16 at 01:14 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo

Yesir!

Saw a documentary on tv where trick rollers in Vegas would drop like 3 drops of GHB or eye drops in dude's drinks.

They get you to your room, tell you to take shower, while you are in there drop some eye drops in your drink.

You pass out.

Game over. Take you for everything you got.

The girl they were interviewing said some shit like she made sure she only put 2 drops of the eye drops in the drink, if she did more she might kill the dude. Fukkkkk.

packerd_00

Yesir!

Saw a documentary on tv where trick rollers in Vegas would drop like 3 drops of GHB or eye drops in dude's drinks.

They get you to your room, tell you to take shower, while you are in there drop some eye drops in your drink.

You pass out.

Game over. Take you for everything you got.

The girl they were interviewing said some shit like she made sure she only put 2 drops of the eye drops in the drink, if she did more she might kill the dude. Fukkkkk.

Christ mate,that probably goes on more then we realize I bet,ive heard similar horror stories from guys that went to Bangkok. Always make sure to look your valuables in the safe,if they get your passport,your f@cked.

From reading Moneys previous threads he's met a few crazy hoes off this Plenty of fish.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 08-09-16 at 02:41 AM.

TheMoneyShot

3D cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Please let me chaperone one of your dates.
    Let's do it! Like Batman and Robin.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I have to be more alert with this going on. All you want is good time with someone... and now you have to pay attention to what's going on. I certainly don't want to be locked out of my own hotel room like a couple years back.

I was talking to Girl #2 earlier today and she brings up Nintendo Wii. I'm thinking WTF does she want with this? Not only that... she goes it's going for $300 on Ebay right now. I'm like??!?! $300 are you sure? She said yep. Then I said... I have a Nintendo Wii sitting in my closet if you want it... offer me something. She goes what do you want for it? I said... you tell me. She goes... I'll give you $55 for it. I said ok... I'll think about it. She goes.. does it have Mario Kart? I said... nope... I don't have Mario Kart. I can't wait to load up the Nintendo Wii and bargain with it. I wonder what I can get for it?

This is what I mean about Girl #2. She says the most bizarre... out of this world stuff. She talks about her 24/7. I use to comment on it majority of the time... now I act like I don't even hear it. What wigged me out before.... is that she always says I have to meet her Mom. I'm saying to myself... I don't want to meet your mom... I just want to bang. She goes... come on over I'll make you dinner... (tell me what you want to eat.) I'm like... this isn't on the agenda. And when she use to say this... 90% of the time... I started thinking she wasn't real. She was fake. But her photos look pretty consistent. It just seems like event though she's OFF THE WALL... she's very shy and old-fashion to an extent.

Also, when we were trying to set up a date... a long time ago... she goes well I think the date should only last an hour or so. I'm like... I'm driving 3 hours to see you. And you already have a time limit on the date? I'm like I'd rather sit at home and beat off. Like I said... I just have to match her crazy witty style... downshift when she downshifts... and throw it in 5th gear when she does. That's the way she is. If you miss a step... miss a beat with her... it turns her off and you have to start everything all over again. That's the way I see it. What do you guys think?

DiggityDaggityDo

3D cracks me up.

I certainly don't want to be locked out of my own hotel room like a couple years back.
    I remember that shit.

Fuk

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

3D cracks me up.

Let's do it! Like Batman and Robin.

I'm glad you mentioned this. I have to be more alert with this going on. All you want is good time with someone... and now you have to pay attention to what's going on. I certainly don't want to be locked out of my own hotel room like a couple years back.

I was talking to Girl #2 earlier today and she brings up Nintendo Wii. I'm thinking WTF does she want with this? Not only that... she goes it's going for $300 on Ebay right now. I'm like??!?! $300 are you sure? She said yep. Then I said... I have a Nintendo Wii sitting in my closet if you want it... offer me something. She goes what do you want for it? I said... you tell me. She goes... I'll give you $55 for it. I said ok... I'll think about it. She goes.. does it have Mario Kart? I said... nope... I don't have Mario Kart. I can't wait to load up the Nintendo Wii and bargain with it. I wonder what I can get for it?

This is what I mean about Girl #2. She says the most bizarre... out of this world stuff. She talks about her 24/7. I use to comment on it majority of the time... now I act like I don't even hear it. What wigged me out before.... is that she always says I have to meet her Mom. I'm saying to myself... I don't want to meet your mom... I just want to bang. She goes... come on over I'll make you dinner... (tell me what you want to eat.) I'm like... this isn't on the agenda. And when she use to say this... 90% of the time... I started thinking she wasn't real. She was fake. But her photos look pretty consistent. It just seems like event though she's OFF THE WALL... she's very shy and old-fashion to an extent.

Also, when we were trying to set up a date... a long time ago... she goes well I think the date should only last an hour or so. I'm like... I'm driving 3 hours to see you. And you already have a time limit on the date? I'm like I'd rather sit at home and beat off. Like I said... I just have to match her crazy witty style... downshift when she downshifts... and throw it in 5th gear when she does. That's the way she is. If you miss a step... miss a beat with her... it turns her off and you have to start everything all over again. That's the way I see it. What do you guys think?
    Gonna warn you know number two sounds like a headache and bead case stay away. Wants you to drive 3hrs but first date has a capped limit at 1hr wtf I wouldn't bang her personally, those the ones that stalk you and key your BMW

1234 ... Last