dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Ashley Judd is a KY basketball fan, and the definition of suicidal empathy

"it's unconscionable to breed with the number of children who are starving to death in impoverished countries"

What a dummy

Recently poor Ashley was triggered and intimidated at the Kentucky/Alabama game and requested a hug from her Uncle after a man told her "We like Trump". Her new cause is there should be safe spaces from politics.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-says-we-like/

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Reading comprehension failed you here maga.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Reading comprehension failed you here maga.
    How so KASA (Keep America Shi**y Always)?
    Last edited by dlowilly; 03-13-17 at 01:07 PM.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i guess, given her hard-line position on NOT breeding with her self-proclaimed NASTY VAGINA, she now resorts to this activity in its stead?:

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dlowilly

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    How so KASA (Keep America Shi**y Always)?
    She isnt saying what youre implying, actually Im sure youd agree with what she's implying, I dont know who wouldnt really.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 107

Typical delusional liberal. She can go on a rant saying outlandish things in public, screaming it to the masses on live TV, but look out for the old man that wanted to let her know he supports Trump. Have that man arrested. She backs free speech and equality for all in that long dumbass rant she went on but, like most delusionals, in reality that only applies to individuals that agree 100% with her. Hypocrisy at its finest yet again.

dlowilly

She isnt saying what youre implying, actually Im sure youd agree with what she's implying, I dont know who wouldnt really.
    Ok I see what you mean. Yes, I do agree politics should stay out of sports. My point regarding that was she was a part of fake, pseudo outrage, kick out certain other women, Soros funded "protests" that disrupted the everyday lives of other people.

Then her being sad and intimidated by a man stating "We like Trump" is hilarious compared to that fallacy riddled, hateful poem she recited during the Womens' march. You can almost empathize with her bemoaning it being brought up at a basketball game until she states after the fact, “I could’ve easily retorted to this man, for example, with ‘Well, I know everything I need to know about you now, Sir, you voted with the KKK.’” As if the democratic party isn't full of BLMs, Black Panthers, La Raza, and other garbage LOL

jtoler

I dont care for all of that liberal fake outrage either makes it even disgusting when they get Hollyweird involved. She did seem too dramatic in this statement.

dlowilly

I dont care for all of that liberal fake outrage either makes it even disgusting when they get Hollyweird involved. She did seem too dramatic in this statement.
    Yeah I mean she repeatedly refers to him saying "We like Trump" as a hostile act. She's off her rocker and needs to go back to therapy

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

back in the day, ol ashley was worthy of KY......

tube would've been all rolled up, crinkled, laying beside the bed almost empty by the morning.....

now, uh.... Not so much..........

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    back in the day, ol ashley was worthy of KY......

tube would've been all rolled up, crinkled, laying beside the bed almost empty by the morning.....

now, uh.... Not so much..........

Give me a girl who craves my cawk like a steak after not eating for a week, she's sure to produce plenty of her own jelly

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Their own worst enemies, killing their own babies and calling it good.

Yet the "bad" people are the ones that are those that have babies and raise them to be healthy, unlike Ms Judd

Really a sad, sad individual

consumed by her own hatred of life and beauty, truth and goodness

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

Donk, what the heck is that dolphin inflatable? one of your home movies?