Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    The different writing style and lack of punctuation and use of capital letters from RR in this thread makes me suspicious.

Is somebody ghosting as RR?
    you might be onto something here greaser - let me check on that

hey car wash peon serious question: how many bumpers are you planning on polishing today? or is it going to be primarily a rim job type of day today?

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    you might be onto something here greaser - let me check on that

hey car wash peon serious question: how many bumpers are you planning on polishing today? or is it going to be primarily a rim job type of day today?
    It's overcast here today but rain should hold off. So it should be a very profitable day. I'm heading down there soon. What are your plans today? I suspect you will be out here for 16-18 hours being involved in various ebattles. You know, like every day of your life. Or as you put it, "They can only dream of the life I live". Haha

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    It's overcast here today but rain should hold off. So it should be a very profitable day. I'm heading down there soon. What are your plans today? I suspect you will be out here for 16-18 hours being involved in various ebattles. You know, like every day of your life. Or as you put it, "They can only dream of the life I live". Haha
    better be sitting in the comfort of my home and ebattle all day, than standing with a dirty ass rag in my hand waiting for some random car to polish...ya know

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14308

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    better be sitting in the comfort of my home and ebattle all day, than standing with a dirty ass rag in my hand waiting for some random car to polish...ya know
    You're not even that stupid to think that's what I do.

Anyway, I do notice you keep referencing rags & polishing over and over again. Are you looking for a job? Although I don't think it would work out, it seems ur afraid of water from the pics I've seen.

Good luck

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You're not even that stupid to think that's what I do.

Anyway, I do notice you keep referencing rags & polishing over and over again. Are you looking for a job? Although I don't think it would work out, it seems ur afraid of water from the pics I've seen.

Good luck
    Clown who doesn't know how to post pic here is offering someone a job? HA...mental midget you can't be serious right now.

We call your kind lammers...go Google that that word retard and get back to me on why you stuck with cleaning someones else's cars all day.

grease lightnin
    &
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Edit.

All I am gonna say is it is probably best to remember that the internet is mostly anonymous and you have no idea who you are chatting it up with.
    Last edited by grease lightnin; 03-01-17 at 01:11 PM.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Hahahaha... What a clown our little princess  is. Come on here any hour of any day and there she is involved in an ebattle with someone. Have you ever sought help in your anger and low IQ issues?

Anyhow, Let's go I'm still waiting for pictures of me and my family. I'll give you a hint; I don't have a daughter, so you just lied again. NEXT!!!!
    Don't waste your time on this clown BG. Guys a total fraud and that's been PROVEN here already. Only amazing part about the Russian pocket rocket is how he shows up around here after being legitimately busted in his lies.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18947

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Hahahaha... What a clown our little princess 👸 is. Come on here any hour of any day and there she is involved in an ebattle with someone. Have you ever sought help in your anger and low IQ issues?

Anyhow, Let's go I'm still waiting for pictures of me and my family. I'll give you a hint; I don't have a daughter, so you just lied again. NEXT!!!!
    Looks like you got under his skin. Lol!

First 123