BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'll wait for you to show me where I said that I was a stock broker.
    Well... and that's the real point of the matter. YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING.

This happens all the time w/Rocket. Peeps say this or that regarding him (or that he said this or that), and the next guy comes along and accepts it as factual and tries to run w/it as an established fact.

DUH... do your *own* homework, don't just accept somebody saying something pulled from their ass.

Let's take the tired old "fake Lexus" nonsense: The person starting that (false) accusation is a guy that goes through life inebriated (documented fact) and barely remembers what he did yesterday... yet, he makes the accusation and people just buy into it. Forget the FACT that Rocket went on YT and made "private" the very video that the accuser was using to try and prove his case (along with some pic 'evidence'). DUH... do you know what it means when someone can make a vid "private" on YT? Gee fellas, this really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Someone doubts his SB account balance: ok, he's under no obligation to prove it in the manner that someone else wants him to prove it (no one is). But, he puts forth a concrete way to prove it: the idea that he could PhotoShop a video (not just a pic, he offered to do a VIDEO) that couldn't fairly easily be discerned as real or fake (as it obviously could be by anybody that knows anything from a technical standpoint) is... preposterous. This was the chance on a silver platter to bury Rocket if he was up to shenanigans... yet, it was passed on (hmm, wonder why?... uh no, not really... kidding, no need to wonder).

Concerns? Ask that Rocket goes back & forth between real-time lines @ the book and his acct balance, opening up many different pages (along with showing real-time SBR posts/pages and other sites' pages). Easy to build in requirements *impossible* to PhotoShop on video without it being obvious that the vid was a fake. The chance to prove Rocket a liar was right there to be taken.... but, ah, yeah... you know.

Carry on, men..................

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE1rUqecfA0
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 4 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Exactly Biter! It's funny how I wanted to embarrass ONE idiot with this thread, but end up embarrassing THREE.

franklee168
    franklee168's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17005

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Well... and that's the real point of the matter. YOU'VE NEVER SAID ANY SUCH THING.

This happens all the time w/Rocket. Peeps say this or that regarding him (or that he said this or that), and the next guy comes along and accepts it as factual and tries to run w/it as an established fact.

DUH... do your *own* homework, don't just accept somebody saying something pulled from their ass.

Let's take the tired old "fake Lexus" nonsense: The person starting that (false) accusation is a guy that goes through life inebriated (documented fact) and barely remembers what he did yesterday... yet, he makes the accusation and people just buy into it. Forget the FACT that Rocket went on YT and made "private" the very video that the accuser was using to try and prove his case (along with some pic 'evidence'). DUH... do you know what it means when someone can make a vid "private" on YT? Gee fellas, this really shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Someone doubts his SB account balance: ok, he's under no obligation to prove it in the manner that someone else wants him to prove it (no one is). But, he puts forth a concrete way to prove it: the idea that he could PhotoShop a video (not just a pic, he offered to do a VIDEO) that couldn't fairly easily be discerned as real or fake (as it obviously could be by anybody that knows anything from a technical standpoint) is... preposterous. This was the chance on a silver platter to bury Rocket if he was up to shenanigans... yet, it was passed on (hmm, wonder why?... uh no, not really... kidding, no need to wonder).

Concerns? Ask that Rocket goes back & forth between real-time lines @ the book and his acct balance, opening up many different pages (along with showing real-time SBR posts/pages and other sites' pages). Easy to build in requirements *impossible* to PhotoShop on video without it being obvious that the vid was a fake. The chance to prove Rocket a liar was right there to be taken.... but, ah, yeah... you know.

Spot on Bite. There are just a bunch of dumb mfer's here that in real life get beat down and want to be the "one" online. RR just keeps ripping and taking names.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll take -10000 if Rocket will take my house on it ??
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Russian Rocket

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14368

Yes u tool of course u can. I asked a question and she surely would of been able to answer it if in fact it was true. But no, he says he deposits or withdraws a different way than here in the US. Or something to that fact. When in fact it has nothing to do with my question and she would of known the answer if she wasn't lying.

Instead she comes back , the next day mind you and says I'll show a video. So I ask you if I shot of video of myself touring my car wash ( and it is mine) is that proof that it's mine? Of course not. But if you ask me a specific question about it that only I would know and I couldn't answer, then you would know I'm lying.

As far as stockbroker goes, I believe I asked her originally if she was one? No?

She is a child . I state facts and she replies with calling my wife fat. ( which she has never even seen), then I work for tips.., haha... that one was funny. O

I do feel sorry for her though. 12, 14, 16 hour days of constant posting must take a toll on the troll.

Bostongambler

Oh I forgot the princess 👸 calls me a TWAT, and a SKUNK. And she capitalizes it to make it worth more. I state facts and she calls me names, but she is tearing me up? Hahahaha

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    I do feel sorry for her though. 12, 14, 16 hour days of constant posting must take a toll on the troll.
    Not as much toll as polishing rims and bumpers for 12 hours a day lying SKUNK...don't ya think?

Congrats on yet another self-burial! When you get back home from a long day at work tonight don't forget to cry to your fat whore wife and tell her how you once again got embarrassed here.

With love,

Your future stock broker!

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

HAHAH.....DING DING DING!!! We have a WINNER! Pathetic lowlife car wash peon just admitted that he was in FACT lying!

3. car wash peon deflects on both questions and talks about something else -10000

What? Can't hear you!

Bostongambler

Not as much toll as polishing rims and bumpers for 12 hours a day lying SKUNK...don't ya think?

congrats on your yet another self-burial...don't forget to cry to your fat whore wife tonight when you get back home from a long day at work

with love,

Your future stock broker!
    I laugh cuz you're a spinley neck dirty unwashed creep , who if ever met in person face to face wouldn't even look me in the eye. Let alone say to me what you're typing on your precious keyboard. If you did I assure you I would rip your heart out and stuff it down your dirty Russian throat.

But it's the Internet, so you are safe.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

oops almost forgot...I know how much this mental midget loves when I bump this little snippet of his pathetic weakness and insecurity

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I laugh cuz you're a spinley neck dirty unwashed creep , who if ever met in person face to face wouldn't even look me in the eye. Let alone say to me what you're typing on your precious keyboard. If you did I assure you I would rip your heart out and stuff it down your dirty Russian throat.

But it's the Internet, so you are safe.
    says a keyboard warrior and a car wash peon, who's too afraid to post his pics here...yeah I'm shivering here, FAT ASS

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

If you did I assure you I would rip your heart out and stuff it down your dirty Russian throat.
    WHEN YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS RATTLED!!! TOO FUKKING EASY!!!

Bostongambler

says a keyboard warrior and a car wash peon, who's too afraid to post his pics here...yeah I'm shivering here, FAT ASS
    Again with the posting pictures from you. Naw, again I'm not posting pics on a gambling forum. Are you 12?

And now I'm a fat ass? Ok 👌.

Bostongambler

WHEN YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS RATTLED!!! TOO FUKKING EASY!!!

Not rattled at all princess 👸. This is make believe out here, like the persona you created. But know I meant what I said.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Again with the posting pictures from you. Naw, again I'm not posting pics on a gambling forum. Are you 12?

And now I'm a fat ass? Ok .
    FAT BITCH is too afraid that the Feds can get her and her little car wash ...Don't worry peon I won't snitch - I already know what you look like and where you live/work.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Not rattled at all princess . This is make believe out here, like the persona you created. But know I meant what I said.
    LMAO at this lying PEON is trying to convince himself that he's not rattled

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Duh Rocket boy, the rubber goes on the other head!

Bostongambler

FAT BITCH is too afraid that the Feds can get her and her little car wash ...Don't worry peon I won't snitch - I already know what you look like and where you live/work.
    Come by for a visit if u know where I am. I'd suggest buying a one way ticket.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Bostongambler

Home again on another Saturday night pounding the keyboard I see. What was it you wrote just the other day? Oh yeah, something in regards to " I live the life they only can dream of". Hahahaha

Ding Ding Ding... We have a winner. Miss Russian Princess 👸 is now the head tool on the site.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

^ Hahahah...lying bitch ass peon is so rattled, that the only thing he can master here is a little story about someone's keyboard.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

1. Bostongambler... you frequently whine about the name-calling yet you start off calling me a "tool" in a sentence that addresses nothing of the substance of my post (i.e., if Rocket tried to fake a video it'd easily be spotted as a fake. Your deflecting attempt at an analogy about you giving a tour of your car wash does absolutely nothing in addressing the fact that a "PhotoShopped/manipulated" video could easily be busted when simple simon requirements -- as I previously stated -- for said video were asked for). Your emotional response and name-calling ("tool"... when I didn't even address you specifically and certainly never named called) indeed suggests you are rattled. Hypocrite much???

2. You 'conveniently' don't address the Lexus nonsense (which you've brought up on numerous occasions), so I'll accept your de facto stipulation that you were clueless about the details (Rocket putting video on "private" on YT) and you were blinding accepting various morons' false accusations. As for the stockbroker stuff, memo to ya: Rocket is under no obligation to answer your irrelevant question that has nothing to do with his life. He oft times lets you believe what you want to believe (strategic reasons). The burden is on YOU, and blindly accepting someone just saying it reveals things about YOU, not him.

3. Since you like to ask Rocket a lot of questions, I have one for ya specifically apropos to a business issue you spoke about fairly recently: If I asked you what a person could find at "a document at book 1122, page 11"(or similar book and page number) what would the answer be?
    Nomination(s):

Bostongambler

1. Bostongambler... you frequently whine about the name-calling yet you start off calling me a "tool" in a sentence that addresses nothing of the substance of my post (i.e., if Rocket tried to fake a video it'd easily be spotted as a fake. Your deflecting attempt at an analogy about you giving a tour of your car wash does absolutely nothing in addressing the fact that a "PhotoShopped/manipulated" video could easily be busted when simple simon requirements -- as I previously stated -- for said video were asked for). Your emotional response and name-calling ("tool"... when I didn't even address you specifically and certainly never named called) indeed suggests you are rattled. Hypocrite much???

2. You 'conveniently' don't address the Lexus nonsense (which you've brought up on numerous occasions), so I'll accept your de facto stipulation that you were clueless about the details (Rocket putting video on "private" on YT) and you were blinding accepting various morons' false accusations. As for the stockbroker stuff, memo to ya: Rocket is under no obligation to answer your irrelevant question that has nothing to do with his life. He oft times lets you believe what you want to believe (strategic reasons). The burden is on YOU, and blindly accepting someone just saying it reveals things about YOU, not him.

3. Since you like to ask Rocket a lot of questions, I have one for ya specifically apropos to a business issue you spoke about fairly recently: If I asked you what a person could find at "a document at book 1122, page 11"(or similar book and page number) what would the answer be?
    Who the Fukk are you? Never even heard of you or seen your name before . You the boyfriend? Can't the phoney stick up for himself. Get lost

Bostongambler

Geez all that typing you did only for me to tell you to get lost.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Who the Fukk are you?

Hey LYING BITCH can I get a MOSCOW local time check???

Bostongambler

Yes, it's time for you to get a life.

Around 12:30 am your time. Although like I said you're probably lying about that as well.

Actually the more I think of it you look more like a Serb. U know, dirty , unwashed. So if that's the case in Serbia it is around 10:48 pm.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

.... wow... if that doesn't reveal just about everything you need to know about Bostongambler, nothing will, folks.

I do nothing but put forth logical, coherent, unemotional, well-written statements of fact and all this guy can do in response is name-call and LIE (the vast majority knows who I am around here. Bostongambler and I have interacted in other threads in the past... pathetic lie).

He's so often cried about no substance and name calling responses... and all I give is substance with NO name-calling.... and the guy emotionally falls apart right in front for the whole forum to see. Can't address anything I said to him like an adult ("boyfriend", etc. -- yet he calls Rocket the 3rd grader! To steal USCPHILLY's line... you can't make this shit up!).

He has no idea what I'm talking about business-wise in #3... talk about a PHONY! The structure of the quoted should be easily recognized as long-standing Massachusetts practice in an area of particular business dealings.

Yep, folks... just read my 2 posts then read Bostongambler's unhinged emotionally rattled responses. He couldn't intellectually keep up with me in a grown-up, mature back and forth discussion IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

That's why he bailed with his juvenile and RATTLED responses, just above.^^ He's dumb... but he's not dumb nuff to know when he's intellectually whipped and needs to get the hell outta Dodge (of course, he'll still come back and call me some more names... mature stuff).

My work is most certainly done here for all to see.

GAME.SET.MATCH

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Yes, it's time for you to get a life.

Around 12:30 am your time. Although like I said you're probably lying about that as well.

Actually the more I think of it you look more like a Serb. U know, dirty , unwashed. So if that's the case in Serbia it is around 10:48 pm.
    That's a good BICTH right there....I love when you follow my commands.

What's that SERB story though? Did they anally violated you whore wife?

Do tell cause I'm all ears here puppet!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

.... wow... if that doesn't reveal just about everything you need to know about Bostongambler, nothing will, folks.

I do nothing but put forth logical, coherent, unemotional, well-written statements of fact and all this guy can do in response is name-call and LIE (the vast majority knows who I am around here. Bostongambler and I have interacted in other threads in the past... pathetic lie).

He's so often cried about no substance and name calling responses... and all I give is substance with NO name-calling.... and the guy emotionally falls apart right in front for the whole forum to see. Can't address anything I said to him like an adult ("boyfriend", etc. -- yet he calls Rocket the 3rd grader! To steal USCPHILLY's line... you can't make this shit up!).

He has no idea what I'm talking about business-wise in #3... talk about a PHONY! The structure of the quoted should be easily recognized as long-standing Massachusetts practice in an area of particular business dealings.

Yep, folks... just read my 2 posts then read Bostongambler's unhinged emotionally rattled responses. He couldn't intellectually keep up with me in a grown-up, mature back and forth discussion IF HIS LIFE DEPENDED ON IT.

That's why he bailed with his juvenile and RATTLED responses, just above.^^ He's dumb... but he's not dumb nuff to know when he's intellectually whipped and needs to get the hell outta Dodge (of course, he'll still come back and call me some more names... mature stuff).

My work is most certainly done here for all to see.

GAME.SET.MATCH
    It was a cakewalk Biter!

Burying this clown is just way too EZ!

Well Done!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BiTeMe UsAdOj

Bostongambler

What???? Listen pal unlike ur princess partner I can only maintain one e-battle at a time. Never heard of you and yet you jump in with a three paragraph statement to me. Sorry I don't have the time or energy or more importantly the interest in entertaining your questionnaire.

I own and operate the largest car wash in Cambridge ma. I owned three, sold two, and now have this remaining one. You want my social security # as well.

Next time introduce yourself when entering and if I'm in the bantor mode I might, just might get back to you.

Bostongambler

It was a cakewalk Biter!

Burying this clown is just way too EZ!

Well Done!
    2:20 am cesspool time. Power posting again. Go out and spend that 150,000 . Lol..

Bostongambler

Hahahaha ...How ironic this is how the princess acts. Only he uses dancing men figures and large Font. So I guess you are helping me make my point in saying it's immature. U are not so bright are you?

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity

BG... you don't even have the mental wherewithal to properly quote someone's post... everything just runs together (everyone can plainly see your mental deficiency regarding that, you do it often). Do you have an employee around that can maybe teach you how to properly do it? A customer, maybe?

Thing is, I wasn't having an e-battle with you; that's another blatant mischaracterization/lie by you (and most everyone reading along can comprehend that; I was calmly trying to have an adult discussion backed up by facts). You're the guy that emotionally melted down and resorted to ignoring my salient/fact-based points and started with the juvenile insults (cuz you have no good answers to my statements of fact... easy to see why they were ignored and you melted down).

Oh, and yes, I realize you have a rather self-important opinion of yourself around here (we've all seen what you wrote about yourself), but being that SBR has made a number of videos in the past referencing ME and we've been in a number of the same threads over these last 5+years (even interacting)...unless you have Alzheimer's, I know you're fibbing... and now that you've lied and feigned not knowing me as a poster, you won't back down from it now. You'll maintain the lie. It's what liars do. "Introduce yourself"??? lol... your delusions of grandiosity may only be surpassed by Goatmilk 'round here.

I've never doubted you're a car wash owner, that was never the point. The point of the question sailed right over your head. Frankly, and I'm not being mean, just honest: I don't think you're bright enough to grasp the point of my question. And, being you're an emotional basket case in your responses to actual dialog, I'll refrain from wasting my time explaining it to you. BTW, learn the actual meaning of "questionnaire" before using it next time: A single question doesn't fit the definition, pal. "don't have the time or energy" to answer an easy biz question. Sheesh, grandpa... you must fall asleep after a good poop.

Well, ok... I and next-to-everyone else has noticed your girlish trait to always having the need to GET THAT LAST WORD IN... so, being I got some things to do, knock yourself out and do-what-you-do, Nancy. The floor's yours! (I may or may not waste my time w/you tomorrow).

p.s. -- I'll admit I got some insults in here with my third post in this thread, after none in the 1st two -- Hey, gotta keep up with the Joneses and all......

p.s.s. -- and oh, just to preemptively address BG's "all those words yadda yadda"... I realize the guy doesn't comprehend that forum posting isn't just to the one person, but to the whole community reading along. But others understand.

Bostongambler

So now I'm BG? Ok 👌. I thought your work was done here? Here I'll help you out GET LOST!!!!

Geez, never even heard of you or seen any of your posts now your filling a whole page talking to me. Wtf...

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

PPS

Not PSS

First 123456 ... Last