Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

someone rush a box of tampons to Jake Tapper; maybe some feel-good drugs....

this pussy over at the pussy network (not as in if they get any pussy, but because it's a whole flock of pussies working there), named Jake Tapper, is almost crying after Trump's awesome news conference....

saying shit like Trump's insane, living in his own altered world, is scaring the shit out of americans.... etc etc etc.

he looks like some one shot his dog after inseminating his wife's ass with a load of hate paste.....

i've never seen such a moronic, babyish meltdown by a supposed "tv journalist...."

does the SBR store still sell tampons????

If so, SBR, please ship a box or two over to him over at CNN..... Jake tapper is a f'n whiny, crying disgrace.....

I'll let him interview for a lead position over at DNN, just so I can beat the shit out of him in my office.....

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

liberals are lunatics
    they dont complain when the republicans did 911
    they cover for them
    They are the republicans best friends

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

thats all they do over there at the Fake News network of CNN, Chris Cuomo was crying a couple days ago. He said calling them fake news is like calling them the n word?