jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Happy Black History Month From Flat Earth

Hope everyone enjoys this special month allotted to those whose ancestors built America and gave us a place to call home.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol "special month"

black people largely do not care about black history which is why 99% of the time I know more than them about their own race. Absolutely no doubt you fall into that 99% jtoler considering I've beaten you down logically at every turn. Slavery never ended thanks to the democrats.

Weems2k
    Fat!!!
    Weems2k's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8860

Black History Month, Rooney Rule. It's things like that which is why Racism is no better than it was 100 years ago.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

outside of the courthouse this morning i gave thanks to a couple of black homeless guys, telling them that i thanked their grandpappy's for the cotton in my starched, long-sleeved cotton shirt.....

TiredPro
    TiredPro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Slavery unfortunately brought the black man to America. Would of been nice if it never happened. America would have a lot less problems and a lot more money.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol "special month"

black people largely do not care about black history which is why 99% of the time I know more than them about their own race. Absolutely no doubt you fall into that 99% jtoler considering I've beaten you down logically at every turn. Slavery never ended thanks to the democrats.

Pretty sad this kind of racism lands on the board so often

Anyway it's ages at time to go and look up a activist speech that isn't I have a dream by mlk and research more about history.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Mlk was the most influential, brave and effective leaders of all time. He walked amidst bulletts, insults, beatings, fire hoses and German Shepherd attack dogs. He is spinning in his grave today looking at what African Americans have done with the way he paved. Nobody can claim as much racism as Mlk, but he refused to lower himself to violence and hate speach. That is who black people should be looking at for inspiration instead of the race baiting liars that exist today.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

"Built America"

This guy is a baiting clown

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

racists usually are the ones who talk about racism

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

What did blacks actually build? Crack cocaine?

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Mlk was the most influential, brave and effective leaders of all time. He walked amidst bulletts, insults, beatings, fire hoses and German Shepherd attack dogs. He is spinning in his grave today looking at what African Americans have done with the way he paved. Nobody can claim as much racism as Mlk, but he refused to lower himself to violence and hate speach. That is who black people should be looking at for inspiration instead of the race baiting liars that exist today.
    Amen to that

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

When is white history month? While we're at it, can someone tell me where to send my donation to the Caucasian College Fund?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    When is white history month? While we're at it, can someone tell me where to send my donation to the Caucasian College Fund?
    The other 11 months are your months aren't they? have the latinos received a month yet? I know the Asians haven't yet.

You can send the donation here http://www.unitedwhitecollegefund.com/

lolz that's a real link buddy.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    should we crackers be looking to someone with our own skin tone for inspiration?
    and if so

is female ok?

thought so

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    should we crackers be looking to someone with our own skin tone for inspiration?
    and if so

is female ok?

thought so
    I believe you believe that makes any logical sense whatsoever.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Where is the White, Latino, Asian and even Jewish history months?.. They all helped build America too, right? I know if the Whites tried creating a white history month we'd be called racists ....

Slavery days are over last I checked.. Shouldn't single out one race for a month of celebration here in America anymore and make all cultures endure it....

Dr. Luther King Day is cool but black history month come on now??? What's next President Obama day?

Just my humble opinion.. One love - as it was in the beginning as it should be in the end... BM!!!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11862

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Lol...

I think the Columbian people built that, blacks just learned how to cook it, rock it and then sell it...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Black folks did invent "Gangster" style shooting. Where the gunman is holding gun and turns pistol 90 degress counter clockwise (If right handed) and grab crouch with other hand. Also, it's important to "Throw" the bullets as you squeeze trigger. This all ensures that you hit everything and body except intended target.
    Very useful invention.