ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Will vengeance come sooner or later? What race is this killer?

Well, how about another police officer ambushed and killed? This last killing happened right outside, Dallas, Texas.
    The poor victim was a father of 4 and the youngest child was only weeks old.
    As for me...I am fkn fed up with crazy drugged out--some Obama fueled-- doped up/race-hating, thugs, ambushing some of the bravest men we have in America.

Would I like to be a cop? Hell no. I like breathing fresh air and not worrying about a sick screwball, or the other, a cowardly killer, seeking to grind and ax he is intent on, by killing a "white" policeman. White, being the race that is the color most likely, in a high percentage, these nut-jobs choose to select for their motivated race-kills.

Sooner or later the straw will break the camel's back. Obama and his black associates, the so-called leaders of African Americans, better get their lame brains off Donald Trump and help save some of America finest men. And most of our finest have families such as this officer.
    By speaking the truth and at least try to undo some of the damage you, undoubtedly, have contributed and escalated, with your sorrowful compassion for thugs who resist arrest from officers only trying to do the job they are paid to do.
    * Now, maybe this killer isn't black, but if not, it would certainly be a long shot?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 119

Nothing is changing with Obama around. The guy threw law enforcement under the bus and has done nothing but back up and run them over time and time again.

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

sad RIP

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

In Houston If you really get to know the people you live with, shop at the same grocery, eat at the same restaurants people that are a part of a community, they don't have this hatred for police officers. I love them, when I'm at a restaurant there are police enjoying the same food it's comforting. Most give a damn about the community they serve...and as with any business there are crooked ones, as of now it seems that makes the news rather than an officer responding to 5 car accidents at night and it's a good night when nobody has died or been seriously injured...

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are 100% correct abe

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Daytona

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Obama destroyed this country with race

His legacy

Lol

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Abe, for fairness I hope you make a thread the next time a white guy kills a cop(happens more often than you think obviously) and tell us who gets the blame for it. Wonder if it'll still be the black leaders.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Blaming Obama. How about blaming the cops? Targeting blacks.

I'm sorry for the cop who got killed. This shows we are at a desperation point. Pay back time. Expect more of this
    in the coming Trump years.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Salooned this thread, huh?

Another political move it appears to me?
    Why move this thread when you have had hundreds not moved from "player's talk," much more to do about, comedy, Trump/Hillary/Obama, than this important message, ALL members need to read and consider what do to about this murderous outrage?

Does SBR, like so many, "open-forums," have a double-standard, too?
    The odds are in their favor.
    * SBR, you need to spread your thread tossing around at a rate of 100%, or simply consider player's talk being open for all discussions. A fact.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Blaming Obama. How about blaming the cops? Targeting blacks.

I'm sorry for the cop who got killed. This shows we are at a desperation point. Pay back time. Expect more of this
    in the coming Trump years.
    Blacks cause the majority of the crime. They should be targeted more often. They have ruined every major city in America. Look at the statistics.

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Blacks cause the majority of the crime. They should be targeted more often. They have ruined every major city in America. Look at the statistics.
    Yes they do which is good job security for the cops. Thanks to them, law enforcement has skyrocketed as has the prison system. If cops keep blasting them, they should expect it in return. It's just the nature of the beast.

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Yes they do which is good job security for the cops. Thanks to them, law enforcement has skyrocketed as has the prison system. If cops keep blasting them, they should expect it in return. It's just the nature of the beast.
    I don't understand that logic though. It's not like they're killing the bad cops. They're killing the good cops with families.

If I got robbed by an African-American, I wouldn't go into an all black school or church and start taking people out let and right.

What if every time a white person was attacked by someone of color they went out and attacked some random person of color that had nothing to do with it?

The next time a cop shoots a white person would it make sense for me to go into a black neighborhood and loot and burn it down?

We just had our first black president and our country is more divided now than at any point that I've been alive. I feel like he stirred the pot and threw fuel on the fire.

Can't we all get along?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
    I don't understand that logic though. It's not like they're killing the bad cops. They're killing the good cops with families.

If I got robbed by an African-American, I wouldn't go into an all black school or church and start taking people out let and right.

What if every time a white person was attacked by someone of color they went out and attacked some random person of color that had nothing to do with it?

The next time a cop shoots a white person would it make sense for me to go into a black neighborhood and loot and burn it down?

We just had our first black president and our country is more divided now than at any point that I've been alive. I feel like he stirred the pot and threw fuel on the fire.

Can't we all get along?
    We will never all get along

We have thousands of years to draw from, there has never been peqce on earth, never will be. America alone has been at war 222 years out of our 239 years we've existed.

The question then becomes, how can you set your family up best for success.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Actually violent crime has been decreasing significantly since 1993
    The internet just makes you see it more.
    As of 2015 there has been no lower violent crime rate since 1979
    There were 1,231,566 violent crimes committed out of a population of 321,418,820 in 2015.
    While in 1979 there were 1,208,030 violent crimes committed out of a population of 220,099,000
    If you factor in the population difference you will find 4/10 of one percent of the population in 2015 committed a violent crime.
    While in 1979 1/2 of one percent of the population in 1979 committed a violent crime.
    Actually violent crime peaked in 1993 at 1,926,020 violent crimes out of a population of 257,908,000
    which was 7/10 of one percent of the population in 1993.

The fact is, Americans are puppets controlled by media/schools/leaders/ETC you name it..
    You spew whatever your political base says.....
    You do not question or discern what is true and what is not true...

The Y2k population is living in a fukkin cyber bubble.........

In case you're wondering where I got my numbers from,, here ya go ,LEARN something instead of repeating what you heard from your favorite news source.
    United States Crime Rates 1960 - 2015 - The Disaster Center

Last edited by PAULYPOKER; 01-20-17 at 12:18 AM.

PAULYPOKER

Oh yeah,
    One more thing...

We were always divided as we are today.
    We just had no way to express or see it.
    The internet is how we express or see it.
    Isn't it funny how the internet exploded in 1994.While violent crimes have decreased yearly ever since.............

PAULYPOKER

Here's another form of "population control" that most of you do not know.........

On Jan. 22, 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court struck down all existing criminal abortion laws in the landmark Roe v. Wade decision.
    5 days later

U.S. military draft ends, Jan. 27, 1973. On the day in 1973, as the Vietnam War drew to a close, the Selective Service announced that there would be no further draft calls.......

This doesn't take even an inbred to figure this one out........

Since 1973 there has been astronomically more recorded abortions than deaths of all US involved wars combined......
    The number of abortions since 1973 is around 54 million
    The number of all war deaths combined is around 1.2 million
    Our population is growing by immigration mostly......
    One Graph Puts the Impact of Abortion on American Deaths Into ..

America's Wars - US Department of Veterans Affairs

Department ofVeterans Affairs Office of Public Affairs Washington, DC 20420 (202) 461-7600____________________________________ __ ________________________________________ ________________

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

all pigs go to hell and burn forever

they do evil everyday and watch others do evil

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

you have a fake narrative that obama cares about black people
    the obama administration encouraged pigs to terrorize people
    then you equate protesting injustices of 400 years of history with an axe to grind
    anyone who is a pig or soldier is just a paid goon who kills people for money

rkelly110

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

Can't we all get along?
    Obama is black, you'd have to expect him to defend his people once in a awhile. The white man has been more
    divisive against him, than him against whites. IMO

With just a casual observation shows the world is getting more violent. People with mental illness has grown
    beyond comprehension. I'll bet everyone knows of at least 2 people mentally ill. Give them access to firearms,
    you have a whole different problem.

Anyone with a sane mind would never shoot a cop. Cops are either scared of blacks or they want a trophy
    for killing one. To be in the club. The same could be opposite. Blacks killing cops want a trophy or be in a
    club.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Killer wasn't black.