Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Donk News Channel - hiring Jennifer Reyna or any other hot newscasters immediately...

after having my morning coffe while watching ms. reyna prance around the studio with all that ass.... (that lame black eyed peas song yappin about "what u gonna do wit all dat ass, all dat ass up in my face" comes to mind).... I've decided the "news business" is where it's at....

they've got ms. reyna pretty low on the totem pole over there at channell 2, so I might be able to "poach" her by giving her my "lead anchor" postion that is now open at DNN.... not to mention the top of my pole (no, not that one, but rather the stripper pole in DonkLand's "play room")......

Jennifer, call me......

until she makes it over to DNN (Donk News Network), I'll just run some of my programming through the forum.....

Today's top story, "How Bad Ass Do Babes in Tiny Scrunch Back Bikini's Look Fishing?"

AD
    General Manager/Program Director, DNN

Auto Donk

don't worry, Jennifer, you won't have to deal with lousy seats at Texans games any longer ......

DNN has 50 yrd line seats, 15 rows up, or we can spend time in the DNN luxury box..... (and no, DNN doesn't have a suite at Reliant, the "luxury box" we'll be spending time in Ms. Reyna's wajeeen -- spending time there will cause us to actually miss most Texans games....)

Come read the news at DNN!!!!!

actually, that's a typo....

"Come, and then read the news at DNN"

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

I opened this thread for this bullshit?

just fukking with ya...

You are fukked up
    in the BEST of ways...

Auto Donk

bullshit on that.... you won't be fukkin' with me when the owner of DNN buys the f'n Atlanta Braves, like the former owner of CNN did.....

I may even buy the Dallas Cowboys and kick Jerry's ass to the curb..... And unlike that pussy, I will name myself both GM and head coach......

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32174

I'll be expecting these news reporters to be hired at DNN, Donker.

Auto Donk

i've already had my people reach out to them.....