Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    In the meantime, this guy gets a slap on the wrist for assaulting another mentally challenged kid.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

Some sick penetrates out there.
    I don't know how this borderline homosexual "Sticking things up people's asses" high school football hazing crap is even allowed to exist or how kids think that it is somehow funny. I've been hearing about it happening for years(even was happening when I was in high school 25 years ago and I am sure long before that)

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/sto...-sodomy-hazing

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/pennsylvania-high-school-football-players-settle-hazing-case-over-no-gay-thursday/

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Heard up to 65 years each for the hate crime and that's not including the other charges.

What goes around comes around. These fuks will get theirs.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^not if you had your way. Those are the kinds of hillary voters you are just like rkelly. The kind of people you want to thrive in this country. The kind your daughter likes to run with but I have no doubt she tells you otherwise. You poor naive penetrate lol

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This isn't really all that surprising. This is what animals do. You're not dealing with normal humans here.
    of course

The race again embarrassing themselves well they have for last 75 years or so

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11802

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    ^not if you had your way. Those are the kinds of hillary voters you are just like rkelly. The kind of people you want to thrive in this country. The kind your daughter likes to run with but I have no doubt she tells you otherwise. You poor naive penetrate lol
    It was clear they were Hillary supporters and Democrats.. Got that right...

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15111

Eau d' crack

Kermit

Wait a minute, did I hear this correctly on the news? The hate crime these people got charged with had nothing to do with the victim's race?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Wait a minute, did I hear this correctly on the news? The hate crime these people got charged with had nothing to do with the victim's race?
    I think everyone in the media is now declaring this a hate crime.. That's what I'm seeing anyways Kermi..

No other way to spell it out, it's really a hate crime against him being white and retarded in all truth.. They were saying they hate white people then were kicking him, scalping him, etc.. If that's not a hate crime I don't know what it is? It sure wasn't a race friendly crime ...

I hope they all get several years in jail.. In that other case where that white teen kid took advantage of that black tard sexually and jammed a hanger rod up his ass should not have gotten off with no jail time.. That's a travesty and an injustice big time!!!... Same if any of these 4 black punks get off scotch free..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 01-06-17 at 12:46 PM.

Kermit

Yeah, but from what I just heard they said those people was charged with the hate crime because the 18 year old white guy was targeted for being mentally slow and not because he was white. Which means that they were out to kidnap any mentally challenged person that they found on the street regardless of what their race was.

I am having a hard time believing they would have done this to a black person.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Yeah, but from what I just heard they said those people was charged with the hate crime because the 18 year old white guy was targeted for being mentally slow and not because he was white. Which means that they were out to kidnap any mentally challenged person that they found on the street regardless of what their race was.

I am having a hard time believing they would have done this to a black person.

They were clearly saying I hate white people, this and that.. Can't get around that...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

One report i read said the victim "Idolized" one of his attackers. Note to white boys who try and get accepted with the thug culture: You will never be accepted and you will always be an outsider to them and that particular culture.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Points Awarded:

Auto Donk gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8393

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    In the meantime, this guy gets a slap on the wrist for assaulting another mentally challenged kid.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

Some sick penetrates out there.
    don't forget Kraigen Grooms

guy raped a 2 year old on camera and posted it online for pedophiles and he didn't go to jail

http://usuncut.com/news/judge-spares...posted-online/

that judge and perp should be hung

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8999

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

guy raped a 2 year old on camera and posted it online for pedophiles and he didn't go to jail

Smh

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Note to white boys who try and get accepted with the thug culture: You will never be accepted and you will always be an outsider to them and that particular culture.
    Just look how the jails are segregated by race groups for power, connections, protection and acceptance..

The ghettos and or thug culture is just an extension of the jail system when you really think about it..

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I wish I could have been in the bullpen with one of these 100lb clowns.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    It was clear they were Hillary supporters and Democrats.. Got that right...
    If you think any of these people are part of the political process you are losing your step Jibber.

Are they lazy do nothings?
    Or are they active voters?

Can't have it both ways bud.

PS: Brooks , I will get around to reading your post soon!
    A little busy right now.

RockBottom
    RockBottom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22623

Someone raised over $125k on gofundme for the victim.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

That type of shit has no place in this thread Arch.
    Those were white young white, confused white kids, who can obviously be rehabilitated.

These animals are not a fair comparison.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Can you imagine the smell of the room with all 4 of these nappy animals in it together?
    It would be awful. Straight body odor and sweat. Colored people,negroes, or whatever you are supposed to call these animals nowadays are born with a natural horrendous stink that is near impossible to get rid of. That's why colored women wear so much perfume and their male counter parts of that species douse themselves in cologne. It masks the odor for a few hours but the stank always returns. If there is one of them in line at the grocery store and they aren't sprayed I have to leave the line because of the obnoxious odor. A truly disgusting species. I'm not racist just stating facts.
    Last edited by themike78; 01-09-17 at 06:03 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Lol Dwight... Classic meme right there....

First 1234