JAKEPEAVY21
    JAKEPEAVY21's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 47428

You remind me of Tommy Lee Jones as well.
    Last edited by JAKEPEAVY21; 07-13-20 at 04:40 PM.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL Now THAT is funny!

Hell dude, feel lucky! At least y'all have a "mutual combat" going on! I don't want to do the dumb shit,

and I had never done ANYTHING to him, or even had a cross word with him! Actually thought his lying sex ramblings

were rather enjoyable to read. And then one day out of the blue he got roid-raged at me in poker chat and started

running his idiot sewer to me NON STOP ad nauseam for SEVERAL weeks straight! to the point of saying he was

going to "fuk my mother" among other nasty and despicable things!

So then he moved the "mom stuff" to the forum, and I finally had enough and started defending myself and my mom,

he starts whining and crying about me replying to his dumb shit! LOL

So feel lucky about that! At least the drugged out fool isn't running his mouth to you AND THEN whining

like a fuking baby when you reply to the dumb shit!

At least y'all are doing it mutually! I did nothing to him and just got roid-rage attacked by him

one day in poker chat. And he has NEVER stopped since!
    Clearly he’s mentally ill. I think most here understand that and just play along with his delusions. He’s had sex with 2 people and had to pay for it both times. He’s basically the retarded brother in the movie There Something About Mary.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JoeCool20

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Vitty tell us more stories about THECENTAUR

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32138

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    does it start to emit smoke?

and trust me, everyone knows what I'm referring to when I used the term "it".........
    Wink wink

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
    Vitty tell us more stories about THECENTAUR
    Dlowilly? He was thecentaur at rx. Just as bad as poster there as he is here. Why?

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Clearly he’s mentally ill. I think most here understand that and just play along with his delusions. He’s had sex with 2 people and had to pay for it both times. He’s basically the retarded brother in the movie There Something About Mary.
    Well he is either mentally ill, Bipolar or suffers from fits of roid rage. I never really cared about the abusive

comments, except for 2 things. #1. His dumb-ass whining and crying to mods and trying to get ME banned

for replying when I had finally had enough. And #2. The fact that if I had posted HALF of that gross and abominable

shit on this forum that he did about me and my family, then I would have been banned FOREVER and IMMEDIATELY!

Even when I would reply, I knew I had to watch it and not say ANYTHING near like the trash he was saying!

One of the things the dude was posting was pictures of near naked women and saying they were my mother!

But he NEVER got a word said to him about it on the forum. Nobody admonished him on the forum for the abusive posts.

He was not ever even told publicly on the forum to "cool it" with the mother stuff or the disgusting pictures!

All because he had met some people on an island at a bash somewhere. Now hey, don't get me wrong!

They can let some favored people get away with vile and asinine shit all they want! But from a business perspective,

when new potential members see that they could get totally abused by somebody and nothing

would get done to that person because they have been to a few bashes and met the people who do the bannings,

then new people are never going to sign up and become a pro and let themselves possibly be subjected to that!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 04:28 PM.

vitterd

Well he is either mentally ill, Bipolar or suffers from fits of roid rage. I never really cared about the abusive

comments, except for 2 things. #1. His dumb-ass whining and crying to mods and trying to get ME banned

for replying when I had finally had enough. And #2. The fact that if I had posted HALF of that gross and abominable

shit on this forum that he did about me and my family, then I would have been gone FOREVER and IMMEDIATELY!

But he NEVER got a word said to him about it. Because he has met some people on an island at a bash somewhere.

And when new potential members see that they could get totally abused by somebody and nothing

would get done to that person because they have been to a few bashes and met the people in charge,

then new people are never going to sign up and become a pro and let themselves possibly be subjected to that!
    Yes, he tries to use his friendship with some mods to get people banned. Yet he claims to be a tough guy. Biggest pussy move there is. He starts shit, gets called out and is too dumb to defend himself so he runs to mods. It’s pathetic
    Points Awarded:

JoeCool20 gave vitterd 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

vitty, quit ducking the fight, post up ten k with uscphilly, and i'll still beat your ass.........

till then, fuk off

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

Joe Cool you're a good fukker too. In rememberance of PittPlaya

Auto Donk

thanks for reminding me.... finally got the formal complaint in and request to ban the foul mouthed loser joefool/blowjob...........

talked to playa today, he's doin' ok.....

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Joe Cool you're a good fukker too. In rememberance of PittPlaya
    Thanks man. I appreciate that. For whatever it is worth I am not the "vitter" to donk. LOL

I have nothing against the guy. We gon have a lot of fun somewhere one day.

I call people like him my tight end. You know no matter how big he was, he was too athletic to play on the line.

JoeCool20

thanks for reminding me.... finally got the formal complaint in and request to ban the foul mouthed loser joefool/blowjob...........

talked to playa today, he's doin' ok.....

OH shit look what the goof ball posted before I could get my post down. LOL

What does his "formal complaint" say?

"Hi this is Drug-Donk and I completely and wholly instigated it with JoeCool in poker chat on SUN,

but would you please not say a word to me for starting it, and call him out for replying to me?"

LOL How can I blame you for trying that my unknown friend? I don't.

Because it has worked for you exactly like that before.

vitterd

vitty, quit ducking the fight, post up ten k with uscphilly, and i'll still beat your ass.........

till then, fuk off
    I will beat your ass and you will rat to the mods. What a bitch move. You tried that with me but they didn’t bite. Big tough guy trying to get people banned that beat his ass here. Pussy

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

You look like Claude Akins.

You sound like Slim Pickens.

Dead ringer on both accounts.

JoeCool20

I will beat your ass and you will rat to the mods. What a bitch move. You tried that with me but they didn’t bite. Big tough guy trying to get people banned that beat his ass here. Pussy
    Yeah man let's face it, that is an INCREDIBLY pussified thing to do. The mentally ill Drug-Donk idiot just posted up

about the poker chat where he showed the WHOLE DAMN FORUM that he started it with me and then

AS SOON as I replied, he IMMEDIATELY started whining that he was going to tell on ME for replying to HIM!

I don't wish anybody banned, but let's face it, he truly deserves to be banned for that pussified type of bullshiet.

But look dude, let's get real and face this too, if they don't do anything to him or tell him to stop instigating shit

and then whining about peoples' replies, then he has no reason to stop doing it!

Edit: I haven't seen Drug-Donk make a single post since he told on himself for calling me names and proved that HE
    started it all and then went whining to the Mods about my replies to what HE showed everyone that HE had started!
    I reiterate, I don't want anybody banned!
    But they might have just kicked him off the whole site for that ridiculous, childish, absurd, and imbecilic crap!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 07-13-20 at 09:59 PM.

vitterd

Yeah man let's face it, that is an INCREDIBLY pussified thing to do. The mentally ill Drug-Donk idiot just posted up

about the poker chat where he showed the WHOLE DAMN FORUM that he started it with me and then

AS SOON as I replied, he IMMEDIATELY started whining that he was going to tell on ME for replying to HIM!

I don't wish anybody banned, but let's face it, he truly deserves to be banned for that pussified type of bullshiet.

But look dude, let's get real and face this too, if they don't do anything to him or tell him to stop instigating shit

and then whining about peoples' replies, then he has no reason to stop doing it!

Edit: I haven't seen Drug-Donk make a single post since he told on himself for calling me names and proved that HE
    started it all and then went whining to the Mods about my replies to what HE showed everyone that HE had started!
    I reiterate, I don't want anybody banned!
    But they might have just kicked him off the whole site for that ridiculous, childish, absurd, and imbecilic crap!
    Of course auto donk should be banned for his behavior. No doubt about it. He tries to use his personal relationship with a mod to get others banned. Thankfully he was told to fuxck off a bunch of times. Everybody knows he’s a mental case.

Auto Donk

joe needs a time out...

vitterd needs an ass beating, but keeps ducking me......

next case....

JoeCool20

Of course auto donk should be banned for his behavior. No doubt about it. He tries to use his personal relationship with a mod to get others banned. Thankfully he was told to fuxck off a bunch of times. Everybody knows he’s a mental case.
    Well you should go look at the fool he made of himself in that poker thread! LOL He posted a screenshot of poker chat that flat out told on himself and PLAINLY SHOWED that he ran his mouth to me before I EVER said anything to him, JUST so he could whine to the Mods and say: "Look at what Joe said after I just proved that I provoked him!" LOL It is the absolute dumbest thing that I have ever seen in my WHOLE damn life!

SBR_Guest_Pro
    SBR Intern
    SBR_Guest_Pro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

almost identical

Chipup
    Chipup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

[QUOTE=Auto Donk;26638484]

Sorry donker but in this pic you look more like Jared from Subway.,

Points Awarded:

ChuckyTheGoat gave Chipup 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4166

[QUOTE=Chipup;29566033]

OMG ChipUp no friggin way. Dude. Donk........I swear I'm so sorry. OMG. FOOMCLMAOSCAO. WTF....Woah. Don't worry though Donk, we don't think you LIVE like the dude if anything you are the opposite.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chipup

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24611

[QUOTE=Chipup;29566033]

LOL. Good one, chipper.

First 12