Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

Men what is your best strip club advice?

Live in Portland and we have tons of dive bar style strip clubs looking to party and possibility getting my noodle wet....i need some pointers for XXX for my $$$

Hu$tle

I stalk a few girls on twitter i may be sliding in DMs soon

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

went to a strip club once

spent like $600

not worth it

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Don't go to an Arab owned strip club. That's rule #1.

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15060

Quote Originally Posted by kidcudi92 View Post
    went to a strip club once

spent like $600

not worth it
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Don't go to an Arab owned strip club. That's rule #1.
    It was just funny seeing these two posts as the first ones in.

And I couldn't agree more.

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Don't bring credit-cards. Back room never. Don't touch unless they say its ok.

Cheaper ways to get your noodle wet.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3369

Go to Canada if you want a great night,ive been in some of the Strip Clubs for twenty bucks,just buy one dance and you can watch the dancers all night,no drinks,cheap as hell.

No joke,any Canadian poster will tell you.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 12-17-16 at 09:19 AM.

reedy
    reedy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2417

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Go to Canada if you want a great night,ive been in some of the Strip Clubs for twenty bucks,just buy one dance and you can watch the dancers all night,no drinks,cheap as hell.

No joke,any Canadian poster will tell you.
    Truth. Vancouver has amazeballs strip clubs.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by reedy View Post
    Truth. Vancouver has amazeballs strip clubs.
    Yeah mate they do it right up North.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Twice in my life (long ago), after stag parties.

Watching women that have low self-esteem
    and that are often victims of abuse is not a
    turn-on for me.

used to think only men with low self esteem that can`t get laid frequent strip clubs.
    still do

with some exceptions of course

DOM-Ganador
    DOM-Ganador's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5742

Strip Clubs....ah, no.

As Teddy KGB emphatically stated..." I am so unsatisfied"

Last month a guy came down to visit me (DR). Took him out to a "night club" .
    Beers were about $3. 20 girls to choose from to keep you company, dance, etc.
    Pick one you like.
    Rooms/Service $75.00. Tip out. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Hu$tle

I agree brothel/hookers better

Those have more risk than tailing JJ s picks

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Bring cash

Also, what is bad about Arab owned strip clubs? Just curious, never been in one I don't think

convick
    convick's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3635

Don't go to any strip club. That's rule #1.
    fixed for ya

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Bring cash

Also, what is bad about Arab owned strip clubs? Just curious, never been in one I don't think
    They have a more aggressive style to their own rules. It's like they make up their own rules as they go along. If they don't like you for whatever reason... just call it a night and get out once you feel something isn't right.

Went to a strip club because this girl told me to go up there. (We already banged a month beforehand etc.) Place wasn't even busy. I purchased my $12.00 drink... and sat down at a booth. Again, plenty of booths available. Place was dead on the weekday. She came over to me and was acting very ancy... a complete 180 from when we first met. She goes the manager told me... if you don't buy another drink you can get out of here. I said... I've only been here 30 minutes.... and I've been waiting for you also. She goes... I'm busy. I laughed and said... take a look around... there's hardly anyone here. She goes... the guys that are here... are for me. I said... well.. go take care of them... and comeback. She said ok.

Not even 10 minutes later.... after ordering my second drink.... she comes back and says... the manager wants you gone. I said no problem... I'll be on my way.

packerd_00

They have a more aggressive style to their own rules. It's like they make up their own rules as they go along. If they don't like you for whatever reason... just call it a night and get out once you feel something isn't right.

Went to a strip club because this girl told me to go up there. (We already banged a month beforehand etc.) Place wasn't even busy. I purchased my $12.00 drink... and sat down at a booth. Again, plenty of booths available. Place was dead on the weekday. She came over to me and was acting very ancy... a complete 180 from when we first met. She goes the manager told me... if you don't buy another drink you can get out of here. I said... I've only been here 30 minutes.... and I've been waiting for you also. She goes... I'm busy. I laughed and said... take a look around... there's hardly anyone here. She goes... the guys that are here... are for me. I said... well.. go take care of them... and comeback. She said ok.

Not even 10 minutes later.... after ordering my second drink.... she comes back and says... the manager wants you gone. I said no problem... I'll be on my way.
    Probably a wise move,could have ended up in a world of pain.

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    I agree brothel/hookers better

Those have more risk than tailing JJ s picks
    This.
    To quote my old budz on 2+2:
    YOU COULDA SPENT THOSE SINGLES YOU STUFFED IN HER G-STRING ON SOME FOOD- BUTNAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

spike420211
    spike420211's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2925

I almost 4got:

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5940

Bring SINGLES. Like 60 or so and a twenty. Sit in the front. Drink if you want, smoke if you want. You don't have to make it rain, you simply politely walk up to any of the ones you really think are hot and waive a buck or two and they'll come to you. Eventually they'll want you to dance in the back. Well, that's what you showed up for and that's what the twenty's for. Enjoy that then stay or go deciding how far you want to go with it.

Personally I only go to high end strips because I don't want to get mugged (again, but that wasn't at a strip). Second base works fine for me if the girl I dance with is good enough, and that's what you get at high end. I've heard rumors about that a home run would cost with any of them and I'm ok jerking off to sleep and being able to affprd breakfast in the morning. It's all about what makes you happy.

That's what works for me but you do as you like man.
    Points Awarded:

Hu$tle gave stevek173 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i always found that taking a hot bi-babe into the strip club -- especially Treasures in Htown -- was the best time; that way the strippers, most of whom were bi as well, would fuk for free in the club b/c they were getting pussy too
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stevek173, and TheMoneyShot

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    i always found that taking a hot bi-babe into the strip club -- especially Treasures in Htown -- was the best time; that way the strippers, most of whom were bi as well, would fuk for free in the club b/c they were getting pussy too

How long were you going to withhold this information from us?

w t f does "donk" mean?

I am assuming that a donk is a punch in the face.

OR, it means fukking.

If I had to guess, it means a fukking
    punch in the face.

stevek173

Dude is a genius.

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

The first rule is to remember why these places exist. It is for two reasons:
    a) Find out how much money you have or are willing to spend.
    b) Get all of it.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5588

also don't forget Chris Rock's advice......NO MATTER WHAT the stripper tells you....there is NO sex in the champagne room

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

never been one to be able to give advice in the strip club---sure could have used it.

Have a friend that looks like Where's Waldo and he had sex with a Portland stripper. She worked the morning shift and couldn't have been worth her weight if you get the drift. Still can't believe he pulled it off. Was 29 and still living with his parents, who were out of town for the weekend. His room still had one of those lifesize teddy bears.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    never been one to be able to give advice in the strip club---sure could have used it.

Have a friend that looks like Where's Waldo and he had sex with a Portland stripper. She worked the morning shift and couldn't have been worth her weight if you get the drift. Still can't believe he pulled it off. Was 29 and still living with his parents, who were out of town for the weekend. His room still had one of those lifesize teddy bears.

SALUD to Where's Waldo, aka The PIMP

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

Quote Originally Posted by Hu$tle View Post
    Live in Portland and we have tons of dive bar style strip clubs looking to party and possibility getting my noodle wet....i need some pointers for XXX for my $$$
    If you're in Portland go to The Acropolis. They have a great steak special. I think it's only for lunch though.

Lots of nice ladies there too.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    How long were you going to withhold this information from us?

w t f does "donk" mean?

I am assuming that a donk is a punch in the face.

OR, it means fukking.

If I had to guess, it means a fukking
    punch in the face.
    poker term
    Points Awarded:

PittsburghPlayer gave daneblazer 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

He was inspirational, though I think he had mental problems, but still fun to hang out with. He'd get rejected 99 times and then strike "gold." Most guys couldn't handle batting .01, but he could and did. It also helped that he had a thing for morbidly obese women. Women so big that he is not sure when he officially lost his virginity. Sadly, Where's Waldo aka IQ and I are not friends any more. I tried to talk him out of marrying a 400 lb balding red head whose personality was worse than her looks. She use to make IQ leave the room so she could watch WWE by herself. Last I heard, he is selling jewelry at Fred Meyers.

stevek173

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    He was inspirational, though I think he had mental problems, but still fun to hang out with. He'd get rejected 99 times and then strike "gold." Most guys couldn't handle batting .01, but he could and did. It also helped that he had a thing for morbidly obese women. Women so big that he is not sure when he officially lost his virginity. Sadly, Where's Waldo aka IQ and I are not friends any more. I tried to talk him out of marrying a 400 lb balding red head whose personality was worse than her looks. She use to make IQ leave the room so she could watch WWE by herself. Last I heard, he is selling jewelry at Fred Meyers.
    And I'm sure he's doing quite well with all of that because this is a dude who gets sales. What he gets is this - to get what you want, take as many swings as you can. Girls aren't the mlb and so you don't have to bat .250 to be in the game. If you hit on them right they will almost never be pissed, only flattered. They will appreciate your complimenting their beauty actually but one no from them and it isn't a game. No matter what the reason is, you fade. Unlike him I don't have a thing for morbidly obese women or any of that but I will guarantee you they have a very strong mental connection as well as a happy home life.

The whole thing is legit funny though as is the way you told it. Making him leave the room so she could watch WWE is

My prediction is this - she has him on a VERY short leash otherwise he gets body slammed Andre the Giant syle , and he appreciates having a good stable with with a job and a woman he loves.
    RIP IQ,

You're still a legend, man.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    also don't forget Chris Rock's advice......NO MATTER WHAT the stripper tells you....there is NO sex in the champagne room
    In all seriousness, this couldn't be more wrong. Rock is talking about how things were many, many YEARS ago. Sex in CR has been a staple for last 20-some years in many clubs.

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Twice in my life (long ago), after stag parties.

Watching women that have low self-esteem
    and that are often victims of abuse is not a
    turn-on for me.

used to think only men with low self esteem that can`t get laid frequent strip clubs.
    still do

with some exceptions of course
    I'm no expert, but the one time I've been to a strip club the women there didn't fit the stereotypical drugged out low-self esteem stripper mold. Clean and classy was the order of the day.

Got a lap dance from the most attractive one there, a young brunette girl. She came and sat with me at the bar for most of the remaining evening. Could've gotten her # for sure, but I'd rather not date a stripper. Overall it was a good experience and I'd do it again, but you won't see me going to one of these places without some of my buddies.

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7716

Most strippers are lezbos and hate men.

You and the stripper have only one thing in common. They and you love your money...and they will say anything to get it.

I was a cabbie in Vegas for years and had tons of strippers in my cab taking home after work.

It is strictly a job for them and their job is to separate you from whatever cash you have on hand. PERIOD.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

LOL Higher Element very entertaining stuff, well written

Kyhawk in most cases you're correct, they love money and hate men. It isn't always the case though, just like parlays usually bust but not all the time

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

they are hustlers who are full of drama. forget about sleeping with one. if you go just tip the girls a buck after they finished their gig when they make their rounds. dont buy them a drink because again they are hustlers whose drama you dont want to deal with. dont even bother hanging around the stage making it rain.

12 Last