Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 344

Police Officer Saves Mannequin

HUDSON, N.Y. (WESH) — A quick-acting police officer broke a car window in an attempt to save the life of a woman believed to be frozen to death.

But it turned out that she was actually a CPR mannequin.

About 8:30 a.m. Friday morning, Hudson, New York, police received a call from a "very upset citizen" who said an older woman was alone in a parked car and appeared to be frozen to death.

The woman was in the front passenger's seat with what appeared to be an oxygen mask on.

Temperatures were bitterly cold Friday morning -- only about 8 degrees -- and the car was covered with a light dusting of snow, indicating it may have been parked overnight.

An officer said the woman was not moving and was unresponsive. He broke the rear passenger window and opened the car door.

The sergeant discovered the woman was actually a very realistic, life-sized CPR mannequin.

The car's owner eventually arrived at the scene and told police he was a sales manager for a company that makes medical training equipment.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/34077288/...o-be-mannequin

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11842

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

That mannequin is pretty damn convincing. This Officer will never get away from this. The jokes will last his career.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

pretty sure that's the "older babe" JJ claimed he was bangin' at the early bird special at the Silver Sevens last year.....

ps.... props to the guy who designed that old hag..... guess the idea was to make her as disgusting as possible with measles, aids sores, or giant age spots to condition the poor ems trainees to expect the worst when dealing with blue hairs....

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

somehow i feel like this will turn into BLACK LIVES MATTER

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

My missus sometimes does the Mannequin challenege in bed.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

ouch.....

what's next, the ice cold shower necrophiliac post?

back in law school i was about to deflower a young blonde virgin who was a freshman at t.u. in austin, she got so "mannequin" like/frozen that I said no way i'm doing this

(she had been all over me acting like a total slut down on sixth street, but froze upon arrival at my condo when it came time to shit or get off the pot).....

as I could tell this wasn't how she'd envisioned losing her cherry (probably had visions about a wedding night, etc.) I told her she obiously wasn' t ready, and I only do women who are really, really wanting to "do it all," so I shipped her, vagina still in tact....

3-1LeadBlown
    3-1LeadBlown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Auto Donk has rode 88% of US woman confirmed