horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Nope. Who knows what could have happened before. For all I know she had them spread face down with a gun to their heads.
    Also the part with the alien landing is missing from the video

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

well, i hate to admit to engaging in such "worst behavior", but I would do that to JJ or BobbyWaves in a heartbeat.....

mutha fukka, WORST BEHAVIOR!!!!!

MY THEME SONG IF i COME ACROSS JJ OR WAVES:

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Nope. Who knows what could have happened before. For all I know she had them spread face down with a gun to their heads.
    "Beggin for a Peggin'" Stevie K just creamed in his pants at the mere mental image of having a babe makin' him get on the ground spread eagle with a gun to his head..... (and of course he envsions her wearing a huge strap-on)......

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8987

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^ White people cause crimes as well, sure..... Especially the hillbilly meth heads, but the number of blacks committing crimes are much larger percentage wise in comparison.. Just look at the jails.. Hispanic crime is high as well.. Just look at the hoods of America, most all black and Hispanics make up gangs and that is where most of the trouble and violent crimes begin... Bullets fly in the hoods of America on a daily basis..

You don't see this happening in the white suburbs of America.. If anything it's usually a black or Hispanic thug breaking into the white mans home and robbing them..

These are facts and they are undisputed..

Lastly the brutality that many Muslim men radicals exhibit daily around the world brings about the racism for all Muslims.. You can thank them if you are a peaceful Muslim just trying to live your life here in America and experiencing racism.... If the Islamic extremists weren't blowing up shiiit, exhibiting barbaric violence around the world on such a massive scale, not throwing people off buildings, chopping off heads of innocent people, and burning Christians at the stake world wide the peaceful Muslims wouldn't be discriminated against here in America..

Can you blame some people for being nervous and a bit Islamaphobic when we see what's going on in the Middle East? I surely don't want that crap going on in the States as we got enough problems with Blacks, Hispanics and also the white trailer trash.. We don't need Muslim extreme madness and violence going on as well.

BUILD THE WALL!!!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 12-08-16 at 04:51 PM.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I missed the vid. Vid not working anymore. Damn.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I missed the vid. Vid not working anymore. Damn.
    look at the 0:07 second mark on the video i just posted

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    look at the 0:07 second mark on the video i just posted
    I watched it and also 3 more minutes of the video.

If everything is true about how Germany wants to be hush hush about all these refugees... that's crazy.

These people are animals. These people walk around like wild animals in a zoo.

What country will put an end to this madness?

Met this one guy about 8 or 9 years ago. He is 100% German.... couldn't stop talking about how pleasant it is to go to Germany etc... Not even kidding... guy couldn't stop rambling about it. Said I had to take a trip there ASAP. Best place to travel.

I wonder what he would say if I ran into him today?

Probably your death wish if you go to Germany now.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11790

^^ Germany is completely screwed. I actually feel bad for the German people..

There may be a revolution as the citizens of Germany have to be horrified by what they see happening in Germany..

To think Obama/Hillary were on the same page as the German leadership on taking in thousands and thousands of Syrian refugees.. So lucky we got Trump elected...

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    America should never have let migrants in, and it would be a better place today

Public enemy number one to Americas way of life right now is the the white christian male
    may God have mercy on you...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    America should never have let migrants in, and it would be a better place today

Public enemy number one to Americas way of life right now is the the white christian male
    How's your drug rehab going? Wish you the best Einstein!

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    How's your drug rehab going? Wish you the best Einstein!
    Drugs or no drugs ..guy is truly out of his element and has no idea of what he speaks of ...have pity, as im sure Jesus does...

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Drugs or no drugs ..guy is truly out of his element and has no idea of what he speaks of ...have pity, as im sure Jesus does...
    Regardless if Krak is out of line or not... the immigration situation in the USA is completely out of hand. Definitely needs to be reconstructed. I don't know why they come here in the first place? I didn't know there was a BIG SIGN that said "WELCOMING CLOWNS"

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Regardless if Krak is out of line or not... the immigration situation in the USA is completely out of hand. Definitely needs to be reconstructed. I don't know why they come here in the first place? I didn't know there was a BIG SIGN that said "WELCOMING CLOWNS"
    Ask your representatives of times pass ... there was no sign until one was put there...

trumps in now though... change coming.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

You may have missed Krack's sarcasm. I think he is referring to white Americans who've come to the United States.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Probably that same people that where the subject of a YouTube I saw where some people had beat the shit out of a dog and left a note on it saying "ha ha ha ha we beat the shit out of this dog" or something to that effect.

I couldn't even watch the video, as a dog lover who is soon to have to put down her own, but I saw the still picture.

Honestly, I would kill somebody like that. I have never even been in a "girl fight" "but I think I would be capable of murder if I saw someone abusing an animal like that.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Gonzo View Post
    Blacks are 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders.
    yes but it is usually each other. We need to cut those appeals down.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Muslim parents force daughter, 18, to shave her head for 'going out drinking and having Christian boyfriend' - and lying to cops about Trump supporters' racial attack to cover her tracks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4035004/Police-NYC-Muslim-womans-bias-report-false.html

What is this now? The 3rd woman to get caught lying about this exact same thing?
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-15-16 at 11:21 AM.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3435

Come to England bigtymer,see who is winning the street battles,aint the white guys I can tell you.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Muslim parents force daughter, 18, to shave her head for 'going out drinking and having Christian boyfriend' - and lying to cops about Trump supporters' racial attack to cover her tracks

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ort-false.html

What is now? The 3rd woman to get caught lying about this exact same thing?
    Did you know there are american publishers who publish school books for muslim children teaching them to hate christians, other nationalities, and various sects.

Kermit

Did you know there are american publishers who publish school books for muslim children teaching them to hate christians, other nationalities, and various sects.
    Don't know exactly what that has to do with Muslim girls making up lies for attention, but ok.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11612

You believed it when the Daily News said Hillary wins in a walk ... and you believe it when they tell you NYers terrorizing some Muslim beeyotch making up stories.

Quit being such a fukkin moron.

Kermit

Looks like she made the naughty list #267. Her last name almost looks like Seaweed.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org/

First 12