PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Hookah or PS4/XBox1

Gonna make a purchase tomorrow for myself, not gonna be greedy and do both, going with whichever you men choose.

I don't play video games rarely, but I would purchase NHL17 and Madden to play live vs a good buddy of mine once in a while.

Hookah, I would just keep in the living room, for whenever.

Thoughts?

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Hookah....video games just a big time sink and waste of money.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

you can get a mya qt hookah for $50ish. Internet is cheaper. get a nammor hose, phunnel bowl, some starbuzz for a premium setup. three kings coals was my go to, not sure what brands are good nowadays. al fakher good shisha too. don't burn a hole in your carpet

PorkChop
    PorkChop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by PerfectGrape View Post
    you can get a mya qt hookah for $50ish. Internet is cheaper. get a nammor hose, phunnel bowl, some starbuzz for a premium setup. three kings coals was my go to, not sure what brands are good nowadays. al fakher good shisha too. don't burn a hole in your carpet
    Appreciate that, I was just gonna walk into the smoke shop and have the guy fix me up with everything I need.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

hoookahs get old fast. your throat will feel like garbage even if you do it twice a week. It's a novelty item and that's how you need to treat it unless you are some middle eastern dude and it's apart of your culture. I used to own every video game around and now I just don't care enough to get the new system. I;ll play it at my friends place.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

answer is spend the money on a vacay or a hooker (if you don't get laid)

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

lol definitely do a ps4/xbox. I decided a couple days to keep one of the many I'm selling. Some jagone at kohls decided to ship the ps4 in a large plastic bag made for clothes so the box was beat to hell anyways.

Go play skryim, just about everyone loves that game.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Get a ps4. I bought one a year ago after I hadn't gamed in over 5 years and its a great investment to kill time and boredom. The online gaming is great

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i'd change the "ah" to "er," close the deal, and bang away!!! Screw a stupid gaming system......

wait, that didnt come out right... screw the hooker, and don't buy the play station....