Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Comet Ping Pong Pizza FALSE FLAG..... #PIZZAGATE

GUY with assualt rifle acts on "fake news" story -- fake yet all the evidence the "fake news" is based upon comes right out of Podesta's authenticated emails -- to fire off weapon in homosexual pizza place that fronts for a child pedo ring...

the dems are fighting like mad to stop the pedophilia story and kill a few other birds with the same stone (gun control, assault weapons ban, gay/lesbian rights and protection, dangers of 'fake news', pedophile ring coverup/burial, etc. etc.) with this latest bullshit manuever....

the guy was a hired actor, and a member of a cult similar to podesta's ring of sick in the head pedophiles, spirit worshipers, child abductors, etc......

national main stream media finally picks up the pizzagate story, putting spin most favorable to the dems and podesta on it......

I give the dems some credit for creatively addressing the unenviable position they find themselves in thanks to the sick-ass Podestas and their ilk....

#seekthetruth!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-05-16 at 12:59 PM.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Yeah, Donk, sure. The global elite are running a pedophilia ring out of a DC pizza parlor. Uh-huh. Get your head outta Alex Jones's ass, will ya!!

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

So are we gonna act like there arnt real right wing nuts out there?

Auto Donk
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 12-05-16 at 01:26 PM.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Paper cuts. He was Hill's chairman in her campaign, which basically translates to a page turner. That job is ripe for paper cuts.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

pizzagate is fake.
    people pay to run these psyops and gain statistics and influence on the real alternative news.

no, john podesta is not a pedophile, not a satanist, and no children were raped at Comet Ping Pong.

Auto Donk

snowy......

you're one of them......

exposed!!!

Auto Donk

ps... that's the beauty of being a paranoid conspiracy theorist!!!!

anyone who doesn't see it your way must be in on it!!!!!!

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Who goes into a pizza shop with a gun and shoots and nobody get's shot? That "shooting " was staged to claim how dangerous "fake news" can be and how it must be banned. The Libtards will fall for this.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    Who goes into a pizza shop with a gun and shoots and nobody get's shot? That "shooting " was staged to claim how dangerous "fake news" can be and how it must be banned. The Libtards will fall for this.
    don't forget the "kicker", he was using an "assault weapon"....

and attacking gays.....

3 for 1 false flag special.........

SharpAngles
    SharpAngles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1638

Thought the right hated SJWs? This guy really went down there with a rifle to find the tunnels? Thats the most SJW thing I've ever heard

This pizza story is so fkn retarded. The real pedos use their mansions and private fkn islands to be perverts, not tunnels under pizza shops in downtown D.C.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    Yes. Thats right. But its not a "libtard" thing. Its an establishment thing, theyre coming down hard on alt sites. The average person will just think some guy went down there to protect kids based on what he read.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by SharpAngles View Post
    Thought the right hated SJWs? This guy really went down there with a rifle to find the tunnels? Thats the most SJW thing I've ever heard

This pizza story is so fkn retarded. The real pedos use their mansions and private fkn islands to be perverts, not tunnels under pizza shops in downtown D.C.
    dammit, SA, get with the program!!!! the tunnels lead directly from Comet Ping Pong Pizza to the f'n whitehouse, and other prominent DC locations.....

and you're right about private islands (clintons on the lolita express to Epstein's bahamian pedo lair) and private mansions, as the posdsta's (aka Molesta's) were at such a private mansion in portugal at the exact time madeliene mccann went missing from less than 1/3 of a mile away, and sketches provided to authorities years and years ago matched -- guess who -- the f'n podesta brothers!!!!!

the mansion they were staying at? Sigmund Freud's admitted pedophile granson, Clem's.......

http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.c...hers-revealed/

jtoler

This is the standard way any gov't, attorney, anyone with knowledge of how people react operates. Discredit, discredit, discredit. Reminds me of the day the hippy movement died which was the same night Sharon Tate was "slaughtered", anyone associating themselves with hippisim was immediately cast as crazy, hallucinogenic, murdering satanists. Gov't trying to tell the public if you dont get it from us then dont believe it and if youre running around discussing something that didnt come from us then those listeners will think of you as a nut. Believers of "fake news", further rebranding of conspiracy theorist.

Auto Donk

i like all news, so long as it's sensationalist and shit is happening.... bombs, explosions, fires, drive-bys, mass murders, beheadings, all the shit that makes you say "holy fuk!!!!!"......

nfl player road rage killing/accompany riots; gay tranny rave goes up in flames; national candidate for prez's campaign manager and his brother raped and killed; entire cities like aleppo being blown off the fkkin' map; countries sabotaging each other's power grids and election processes, and blowing their satellites out of f'n space; hundreds of thousands of wet backs being made to hoof it outta here.....

and all of that was just last f'n week!!!!!!

action, baby, action!!!!!!!!

last thing in the world I want to see when that spanish speaking prick david muir comes on at 5:30 is "top news tonight, real estate sales dippin' and the market is off ten points"

fuk that, lead story better be something extreme, not some boring ass shit.....

jtoler

i like all news, so long as it's sensationalist and shit is happening.... bombs, explosions, fires, drive-bys, mass murders, beheadings, all the shit that makes you say "holy fuk!!!!!"......

nfl player road rage killing/accompany riots; gay tranny rave goes up in flames; national candidate for prez's campaign manager and his brother raped and killed; entire cities like aleppo being blown off the fkkin' map; countries sabotaging each other's power grids and election processes, and blowing their satellites out of f'n space; hundreds of thousands of wet backs being made to hoof it outta here.....

and all of that was just last f'n week!!!!!!

action, baby, action!!!!!!!!

last thing in the world I want to see when that spanish speaking prick david muir comes on at 5:30 is "top news tonight, real estate sales dippin' and the market is off ten points"

fuk that, lead story better be something extreme, not some boring ass shit.....

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yes. Thats right. But its not a "libtard" thing. Its an establishment thing, theyre coming down hard on alt sites. The average person will just think some guy went down there to protect kids based on what he read.
    It's establishment and libtard. If censorship of the internet happens it will be the libtards backing it. Trust me!!

Auto Donk

obviously a low budget homosexual funded false flag with a second rate acting student; hell bent on "investigating"; finds "nothing's up" and he'll head home....

only the sick pedophile owner of comet ping pong would think this idiotic ruse was going to pass any level of review or investigation..... hopefully it'll blow up on him and be yet antoher criminal charge he faces.... Alefantis will burn in hell....

Auto Donk

link to the actor used in the false flag's acting credits on iMDb:

http://imgur.com/a/92U0K

i've heard his page, for some reason, has since been taken down......

f u podesta... rot in hell

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Now how exactly was this "Pizzagate" thing proven as a nutty conspiracy?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Recon you believe everything you read

Is there any PROOF that kids were being raped in the pizza joint?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Recon you believe everything you read

Is there any PROOF that kids were being raped in the pizza joint?
    You must have missed this symbol '?' it's called a question mark.

I'll play into your questioning a bit though. So, any proof kids were not harmed in this place? What we do have proof of is: Emails using pizza references that is known and code cracked by the FBI and disseminated to local Law enforcement agencies as a be on lookout for these terminologies. So, what we have is proof a lot of high ranking people useing pizza references in emails that have no apparent reference to eating actual pizza, but referring to something else. We have proof that sinister art-work portraying child rape and murder from the suspects. We have proof John Podesta joined a well known Satanist Abramovich in a "Spirit cooking" which was collected from his email account in a phishing expedition. We also have numerous Tweets, instagrams etc. from the suspects who posted a lot of things that normal people would not reference children and perversion.
    So, give me your proof that any of this is false, you may have to loosen your tin-foil hat a bit and think logically first though.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

This "artist" lives in a very secluded star shaped house

spro23
    spro23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8091

They are pedophiles. whether they do it at the restaurant or elsewhere (most likely) is irrelavent. It's a sick ring of powerful ppl

recon1
    Yep

Yeah, how does an openly flamboyant homosexual who owns a pizza joint become the 49th most powerful person in Washington D.C.? James Alefantis is his name and weather or not this is his birth name or COINCIDENCE his name translates to: "I LOVE CHILDREN" IN FRENCH. Cant make this stuff up!
    Last edited by recon1; 12-06-16 at 02:49 AM.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

You dont need these stupid conspiracy theories with this pizza place if you look at the history of Jeffrey Epstein. how does anyone justify the Jeffrey Epstein sentence ?

If he were poor and living in a trailer he would be in jail for 15 years but he is an "elite"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...goes-free.html

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-...230-story.html

Nearly eight years after billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein got a "sweetheart deal" from the criminal justice system
    Epstein, now 62, pleaded guilty to state charges in Palm Beach County in July 2008 and admitted he hired local underage girls for erotic massages and sex at his South Florida mansion.

He was jailed for 13 months of an 18-month sentence and served a year of house arrest.The leniency and unusual circumstances of his treatment raised many eyebrows because other sex offenders received much harsher punishments for comparable crimes.

The maximum possible punishment for the offenses was 15 years.

Epstein is suspected of sexually abusing 30 or more young women, courts record show.

The Shameful Way Feds Protected Convicted Pedophile Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein
    Last edited by gregm; 12-06-16 at 02:35 AM.

Auto Donk

aw cmon now.... everyone has a black and white handkerchief with a pizza related map drawn on it.....

Auto Donk

dude points out all of the f'n reasons this PodestaMolesta scandal is not "fake news"....

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

dude points out all of the f'n reasons this PodestaMolesta scandal is not "fake news"....

"Buffalo Chicken Calzone" = any moron who believes this nonsense

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Yeah, how does an openly flamboyant homosexual who owns a pizza joint become the 49th most powerful person in Washington D.C.? James Alefantis is his name and weather or not this is his birth name or COINCIDENCE his name translates to: "I LOVE CHILDREN" IN FRENCH. Cant make this stuff up!
    it is a Greek name, not French.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/12/06/assassination-of-finnish...

weird shit all over the world..........

..........After informing Finnish journalists Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen about all of these “matters/concerns” relating to this Stubb-Clinton linked sex smuggling ring, this report says, FSB investigators note that they left Svetogorsk (Russia) to return to Imatra (Finland) at 13:00hr on 3 December.Less than 12 hours later, this report grimly states, Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen were assassinated in front of the Vuoksenvahti Restaurant in Imatra where they went to “confront/question” council leader Tiina Wilén-Jäppinen (who was also killed) about this international smuggling sex ring and its links to her, Minister Stubb and, most importantly, Hillary Clinton.
    Last edited by Bandit; 12-07-16 at 07:49 AM. Reason: missed part inclusion

Auto Donk

PosestaMolesta's molesting antics have been known around D.C. at least as far back as Februaery 4, 2011, the date on which now-deceased Andrew Breitbart put out the following tweet:

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

French derivatives.

12 Last