recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Good Washington Times article snowy. Washington Times has for years been a decent news agency. So, have you changed your mind on this Pizza gate scandal?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3744

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/12/06/assassination-of-finnish...

weird shit all over the world..........

..........After informing Finnish journalists Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen about all of these “matters/concerns” relating to this Stubb-Clinton linked sex smuggling ring, this report says, FSB investigators note that they left Svetogorsk (Russia) to return to Imatra (Finland) at 13:00hr on 3 December.Less than 12 hours later, this report grimly states, Katri Ikävalko and Anne Vihavainen were assassinated in front of the Vuoksenvahti Restaurant in Imatra where they went to “confront/question” council leader Tiina Wilén-Jäppinen (who was also killed) about this international smuggling sex ring and its links to her, Minister Stubb and, most importantly, Hillary Clinton.

that really is fake news.
    circulating in the Kremlin today and "FSB" are tell-tales of Sorcha Faal, a fake name for
    some Irish girl whose father started the thing. Can't remember their name offhand, but
    if you look up Sorcha Faal, it's out there. They run "whatdoesitmean" which is a fake news
    site. There really are fake news sites and it did get out of hand recently, not so much with
    PizzaGate but with sites using legit-sounding names of fictional newspapers for AdSense $.
    Everything you see there is made up. Just like Kevbin Arnett, he's another one, who made
    up a phony court to accuse the Queen and Popes of terrible things. getoffthebs is another
    fake news site you want to stay away from. beforeitsnews is about 80% fake news.
    even veteranstoday is about 30% fake, the owner said so. he goes by the fake name of
    Gordon Duff, his real last name is Bob Foote.
    Last edited by Snowball; 12-07-16 at 04:07 PM.

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Good Washington Times article snowy. Washington Times has for years been a decent news agency. So, have you changed your mind on this Pizza gate scandal?
    i know that young people have been abused by Washington types for a long time, but most is
    not true pedophilia, it's teens. Concerning Haiti there was definite organ trafficking. The Israeli
    field hospital was set up there and was the only one allowed for a few days, the U.S. even kept
    Doctors Without Borders out of the island while the Israelis harvested organs and there was
    child sex trafficking, Clinton had a friend involved.

I don't rly feel comfortable writing about this stuff on the internet anymore, it's all data-collected.
    The authorities and any protective mafias are going to do more about it than I ever will, so I've
    learned to cut way down on how much I read this stuff, over the years...it's just not productive.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Seriously, you stupid morons believe that Sandy Hook is faked and Pizzagate is real?! Lord have mercy on ya!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Seriously, you stupid morons believe that Sandy Hook is faked and Pizzagate is real?! Lord have mercy on ya!
    lloyd,....

if you have young children, or grandchildren, particularly and daughters or granddaughters, you better hope podestamolesta doesn't aquire a black and white handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it..... to your house!!!!

on a serious note, the fbi and other police organizaqtions know that, in pedo terms:

map is minor attracted person

pizza is young girl

b/w means either black or white.....

arrest molestapodesta already.....

this won't go away, and if the fbi is sitting on it, it won't be once trump gets into office.... the son of one of the generals trump has picked for his cabinet tweeted about pizzagate, and certainly he's talked to his dad about it, who has trump's ear; so it is on trump's radar screen.....

#CastratePedophiles

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    lloyd,....

if you have young children, or grandchildren, particularly and daughters or granddaughters, you better hope podestamolesta doesn't aquire a black and white handkerchief with a pizza-related map on it..... to your house!!!!

on a serious note, the fbi and other police organizaqtions know that, in pedo terms:

map is minor attracted person

pizza is young girl

b/w means either black or white.....

arrest molestapodesta already.....

this won't go away, and if the fbi is sitting on it, it won't be once trump gets into office.... the son of one of the generals trump has picked for his cabinet tweeted about pizzagate, and certainly he's talked to his dad about it, who has trump's ear; so it is on trump's radar screen.....

#CastratePedophiles
    Nothing will be done, bank on it.

Auto Donk

well, at least ol molestapodesta is shitting his child-molesting pants, as the prick hasn't tweeted at all, apparently, once his antics were exposed -- indicating all the more the guilt of this pathetic son of a bitch.....

Bert102
    Bert102's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1800

Imo this story being true is -110 for me. Elite people abusing underage kids -10,0000

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Harry N. Lloyd View Post
    Yeah, perfectly normal a buddy emails me reference he has a slightly used pizza if i'm interested.

Are you a NAMBLA member?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Yeah, perfectly normal a buddy emails me reference he has a slightly used pizza if i'm interested.

Are you a NAMBLA member?
    so true.... castrate these fuks aleady

if I ever see podesta molesta out on the street, one of you be ready to bail me out of jail.....

Snowball

leaning toward pizzagate being nothing but weird imaginations.

you know it was fueled by wikileaks when Trump forces wanted to smear Hillary
    and stop her from becoming president at any cost.

the simple fact is that all the references in ALL the emails can easily be explained
    normally. Podesta is famous for being a great cook. He loves Italian food and sends
    gifts of food. He hosts cooking parties.

The handkerchief really was black and white. It really did have pizza paraphernalia
    printed on it.
    Comet Pizza is just a party place for kids during day, adults at night.
    The girl with hands taped up was playing with another girl.
    They really did play dominoes.
    The cheese box was just a cheese box.
    The pasta box was just a pasta box.

None of this means there are not abuses of minors in elite circles.
    What it does mean is that someone big (CIA, Tavistock, etc) is running a
    psyop and distraction just like Flat Earth and also planting the political effort
    to censor fake news.

The fish on Podesta's hand is for U.N. Global Goal # 14.
    Abromovic is not a real Satanist. Is she into kooky stuff ? yes.
    Spirit Cooking is no different than the old wives tales and superstitions
    some people still believe in. JayZ, Beyonce, GaGa, Madonna, they are
    into this stuff, so is LeBron it seems... but they are just semi-normal ppl
    looking for meaning in life, often in the wrong corners, yes, but not real Satanists.

That's where I'm at with this and I'm not moving off it unless proven wrong.

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    so true.... castrate these fuks aleady

if I ever see podesta molesta out on the street, one of you be ready to bail me out of jail.....
    You know the difference between a best friend and a good friend?

A good friend comes to bail you out and a best friend is sitting next to you in jail.

jazzyj7
    jazzyj7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1160

"I'm dreaming of your hotdog stand in Hawaii"
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 12-10-16 at 07:56 PM.

jazzyj7

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    leaning toward pizzagate being nothing but weird imaginations.

you know it was fueled by wikileaks when Trump forces wanted to smear Hillary
    and stop her from becoming president at any cost.

the simple fact is that all the references in ALL the emails can easily be explained
    normally. Podesta is famous for being a great cook. He loves Italian food and sends
    gifts of food. He hosts cooking parties.

The handkerchief really was black and white. It really did have pizza paraphernalia
    printed on it.
    Comet Pizza is just a party place for kids during day, adults at night.
    The girl with hands taped up was playing with another girl.
    They really did play dominoes.
    The cheese box was just a cheese box.
    The pasta box was just a pasta box.

None of this means there are not abuses of minors in elite circles.
    What it does mean is that someone big (CIA, Tavistock, etc) is running a
    psyop and distraction just like Flat Earth and also planting the political effort
    to censor fake news.

The fish on Podesta's hand is for U.N. Global Goal # 14.
    Abromovic is not a real Satanist. Is she into kooky stuff ? yes.
    Spirit Cooking is no different than the old wives tales and superstitions
    some people still believe in. JayZ, Beyonce, GaGa, Madonna, they are
    into this stuff, so is LeBron it seems... but they are just semi-normal ppl
    looking for meaning in life, often in the wrong corners, yes, but not real Satanists.

That's where I'm at with this and I'm not moving off it unless proven wrong.
    Let me play Matlock for a second. I actually agree with you about part of this."They really did play dominoes, The cheese box was a cheese box, and the pasta box was a pasta box." BUT it's a pervy inside joke as to why he's sending him these presents. That's why at the end in the P.S. he says would I do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta? Because normally podesta sent him pasta for christmas so since he sent him cheese this year he's asking if he should switch it up from boy to girl in code since podesta suggested it with the present.
    Last edited by jazzyj7; 12-10-16 at 11:20 PM.

jazzyj7

The trolling in this is hilarious. Podesta, WikiLeaks Podesta. umm da da umm director of national intelligence.

Auto Donk

hey m-f'ers..... I'm in haiti today.....

gonna head down to the local office of the clinton foundation and demand some answers......

may fire bomb the place if I see any signs of a child trafficking ring......

what was the name of that whore that was smugglin' kids out of Haiti? I might break her knee caps if I see her, jeff gilooly / nancy Kerrigan style.....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by jazzyj7 View Post
    The trolling in this is hilarious. Podesta, WikiLeaks Podesta. umm da da umm director of national intelligence.
    hahaha.... love the hecklers in the back ground in this vid...."PPPOOODDEEESSSTTTAAAAA..... I SEEEEE YOUUUUUU POOOOODEEEESSTTAASSAAAA!!!!"

"PPPOODDDEESSTTAAAAA...... PODESTA FOR PRISON!!!!!"

"PODESTA'S A LIAR!!!!!"

jazzyj7

Julian Assange says Russia not responsible for the hacks. 2:42 Funny our government claiming Russia to try and get trump out before inauguration.

ericc
    ericc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20509

Schumer Protests

Are the protests at the posh apartment of the Democratic leader a false flag?

Auto Donk

hopefully those protesters are there with burning torches, tar, and bags of feathers to give Podesta Molesta the traditional colonial treatment for child rapists.........

First 12