irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Autism to Alzheimer's

No one seems to know what actually causes these two horrible diseases. There are some things that should be looked at very seriously to see if they are contributing factors in the two illnesses. One is all the products that come from China containing heavy doses of lead, especially toys for children, even bibbs that babies wear. Babies are always putting toys and bibbs and just about everything in their mouth. A Grandmother once tested a plastic bibb for lead that her grand baby was using and it came out extremely high in lead content. She took it off and reported it. The FDA clearly is a joke! How many children are getting extremely high levels of lead in their blood that way and is it a contributing factor to autism? Baby food is made with GMO's in almost all cases. So, now an infant is getting pesticide and lead on a daily basis. Why isn't the medical community talking openly about something like this? Is it really because they only care about the profit margin for big business?

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

def a huge issue was watching a special on this family whose line of genes has it on 60mins i believe it was. Everyone in fam and future has a 50-50 chance of Alzheimer's thats terrible. One girl said she wont have kids cause she didnt want her kids to go thru what she has to and knowing she might give it to them

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

I believe Alzheimer's is related to vaccines. Why the FDA approved mercury as a persevative is absolutely criminal. Anybody taking the flu-shot is asking, no begging for Alzheimer's. Only way i know to counter this disease is to take plenty of vitamins and especially minerals. Somehow the Mercury activates and is more aggressive on people who eat a diet full of GMO's and lack proper Minerals. Was proven that you could reverse Alzheimer's by giving aggresive doses of natural vitamins and minerals.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

My dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's at age 84 or so... probably had signs of it at 82-83. Died age 85. My dad always kept a low body weight throughout his life... very active... always listened to his doctor on everything... flu shots etc. I believe it's just the luck of the draw in the human body. You're going to die of something.... 85 years is a good life I would say.

I personally believe you should start taking Vitamins etc... for precautionary measures ASAP. It's hard to reverse any disease... once it's in the body.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

I took care of my grandmother for a few years as she slowly, and then quickly regressed with Alzheimer's. Lived with her, cooked, cleaned etc.. There were minor signs initially and then it spun out of control. Two years later she's essentially a vegetable inside a nursing home now at 90 years old. Heart is fine, physically everything is good. If I get to that age and have to live like that I'd just prefer going to sleep and never waking up.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    I believe Alzheimer's is related to vaccines. Why the FDA approved mercury as a persevative is absolutely criminal. Anybody taking the flu-shot is asking, no begging for Alzheimer's. Only way i know to counter this disease is to take plenty of vitamins and especially minerals. Somehow the Mercury activates and is more aggressive on people who eat a diet full of GMO's and lack proper Minerals. Was proven that you could reverse Alzheimer's by giving aggresive doses of natural vitamins and minerals.
    She had a flu shot every year for as long as I could remember, so perhaps there is some correlation.

irish1
    Update your status

Vaccines are also something that could be a contributing factor in children's autism. Just another thing being put into the body that attacks the immune system. I know it is suppose to build up your immunity but who knows the true affects on babies and young children. I had a cousin that became paralyzed from the neck down for month's and was in a rehab for almost a year. To this day she walks with a cane. It was a direct result of a flu shot. since then I no longer get flu shots and thats about 8 years ago. So, lead which is swallowed everyday by children and GMO's which is swallowed everyday by children as well as adults and vaccines that are injected into our bodies. Man, are we killing ourselves?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by xKMACKx View Post
    She had a flu shot every year for as long as I could remember, so perhaps there is some correlation.
    The FDA said it was ok to use mercury as a preservative in the flu shots. Mercury bio-accumulates in the brain and the number one side effect is dementia and eventually Alzheimer's. Thing is the FDA knows this well known side effect and still allow it as a preservative.
    We live in a world where we can see trends and should be smart enough to ask "Why" So, i ask why at one time Alzheimer's was as rare as the rarest disease, but according to ALZ.org one in nine sixty five years or older will get Alzheimer's and one in three eighty five or older will contract the disease. Like i said, years ago it was unheard of.
    Why, does the Amish communities who don't give kids vaccines have nearly a zero rate of Alzheimer's & Autism?

But with all this evidence some people will roll up sleeve and get that flu shot and then like an obedient servant parrot what the vaccine pushers say. In today's world evidence means nothing and propaganda is truth.

irish1
    Update your status

The FDA said it was ok to use mercury as a preservative in the flu shots. Mercury bio-accumulates in the brain and the number one side effect is dementia and eventually Alzheimer's. Thing is the FDA knows this well known side effect and still allow it as a preservative.
    We live in a world where we can see trends and should be smart enough to ask "Why" So, i ask why at one time Alzheimer's was as rare as the rarest disease, but according to ALZ.org one in nine sixty five years or older will get Alzheimer's and one in three eighty five or older will contract the disease. Like i said, years ago it was unheard of.
    Why, does the Amish communities who don't give kids vaccines have nearly a zero rate of Alzheimer's & Autism?

But with all this evidence some people will roll up sleeve and get that flu shot and then like an obedient servant parrot what the vaccine pushers say. In today's world evidence means nothing and propaganda is truth.
    The last line says it all! It's a disgrace what is happening to children and how they are actually being poisoned. The Amish is an excellent point. I believe that science can look at what ever they want and blind the public with one scientific finding after another but come up with nothing. I believe that autism and alzheimer's is the direct result of one of the three reasons already brought up, vaccines, lead or GMO'S. After listening to Recon1, I tend to believe vaccines which are being forced on every child is the culprit. They should do a study on an Amish child from birth to 10 years old versus a non-Amish child same age. look at everything from colds to virus's and diet. Now that would be a good case study. If we can think of something like that why can't all these Medical Scholar's from the best think tank's in the world. Are there any countries that have banned vaccines? I know there are plenty that banned mercury from Dentists to almost any kind of consumption.

irish1
    Update your status

Some Flu Vaccines Banned in Foreign Countries, But Surprisingly Not in the US

February 4th, 2012, In Vaccine Truth, by JanetDiehl

EmailShare

Call me crazy, but when a vaccine is banned in a foreign country due to its severe side effects, I expect the US media to alert the American public of the incident. After all, if children overseas are at risk, then our children at home are potentially at risk as well. As a parent, I want to know about a possible danger to my children – especially when it involves something the government and the majority of medical practitioners assures us to be completely safe.
    For instance, last year Australia temporarily banned their seasonal flu vaccines after 23 children experienced convulsions and were hospitalized following their vaccination. The same year, Sweden found the Pandemrix swine flu vaccine increased the chance of children under 19 years old developing narcolepsy by 400%. If 400% wasn’t bad enough, Finland’s study found the same vaccine increased a child’s risk of developing narcolepsy by 900%! Thankfully those countries took action and banned the vaccine for children. But why was this ban never reported in the US? Isn’t it the news media’s job to inform the public of these sorts of health dangers?
    I am sure mainstream media would say since the Pandemrix vaccine was not licensed to be used in the US there was no need to report the ban. OK, maybe. But what about the Fluvax vaccine which causes a higher rate of convulsions in children? It is currently banned not only in the US, but in Europe and Australia as well.
    This sort of information should be actively disseminated by the news outlets to ensure the public is aware and can take steps to keep themselves and their families safe. There should be at least as much coverage about the vaccine ban as there was about urging the public to get the vaccine in the first place, but I don’t recall a single story regarding this ban in the news. I don’t even remember seeing the ban posted in the doctor’s office during my son’s recent check-up.
    Why not? Why aren’t bans and other investigations regarding adverse vaccine reactions as actively covered as the push to get people vaccinated in the first place? Are the CDC and government concerned that if bans and investigations into vaccine safety are publicly known, it will keep people from vaccinating their families? If so, shame on them! Their job is to keep us safe from harm. If there is a question about the safety of a vaccine, they should as a minimum put a temporary ban on the vaccine, pro-actively get the message out to the public and immediately start investigating to verify its safety – not tell people any illness experienced after receiving a vaccine is merely coincidence and continue administering the vaccines to everyone.
    For instance, the H1N1 flu vaccine is 60 times more likely to cause a miscarriage than regular seasonal flu vaccines according to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System). That statistic is something I never heard in mainstream media – but I most certainly should have! It isn’t even clear to me that the CDC and medical community are actively investigating those reports to verify the vaccine’s safety. At the very least, they should impose a ban on the H1N1 vaccine on pregnant women until they know for sure.
    Instead it seems women who had a miscarriage after the H1N1 vaccine are told it is just a coincidence. Just a coincidence? How can they say that when the H1N1 vaccine was fast-tracked into production with very little testing? I remember how for several weeks the news reported this vaccine would be safe and effective since it used the same profile as the regular seasonal flu and extensive testing would not be required. There was an active media campaign trying to spread the word for everyone to get the H1N1 vaccine – even though there is not nearly enough scientifically sound testing to guarantee its safety. There is no way the CDC knows for sure that the H1N1 vaccine isn’t causing miscarriages in some pregnancy women.
    If the government and the medical community really want to convince me that vaccines are safe, then they should be more open when there are problems. Show me that public safety is the highest priority by pro-actively suspending vaccines when trends of severe side effects are reported. Actively report these bans and investigations so the public is informed. Build trust by not making vaccines mandatory for everyone and give me the freedom to choose what is best for my family.
    Their current mantra of “just a coincidence” and “completely safe” is not enough to convince me that vaccines live up to expectations. Until there is a more open dialog between concerned parents and pro-vaccine groups, along with an honest effort to ensure vaccine safety, I see no reason to put my trust into something that hasn’t been proven to be safe or effective.
    For more additional information on vaccines, please visit the Vaccine Dangers section of this site.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

irish1
    Update your status

Why is it that what's banned in most countries for health reason's is not in the USA? I'm speaking of GMO's, Vaccines and Mercury?

recon1
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Why is it that what's banned in most countries for health reason's is not in the USA? I'm speaking of GMO's, Vaccines and Mercury?
    All great questions. I've got my theories, but what's important is not to participate willingly in any vaccination lead by this FDA from which takes orders from God knows who.

IAG
    No good deed goes unpunished
    IAG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

My mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in late 2000s. She was able to live at home independently for a few years, but would fall often. Eventually we moved her to a memory care unit of an assisted living facility. She continue to fall however, and in 2012 I made the move back home and cared for her 24/7 in her home for her last 3.5 years of life.

To have your mother look at you and ask how she knows you, or your name, is indescribably painful.
    The first time I'm sure I sobbed, but eventually I got used to her thinking of me as some sort of caretaker instead of a daughter. She forgot names, she forgot questions she had just asked, she forgot what certain types of foods were, all holidays, my father to whom she was married for over 50 years... Sometime she would ask me HER name and what she was doing here I always thought that would be the most frightening.. She just didn't understand any of it. I typed out her biography – almost like a more lengthy obituary --and had it laminated. I laid several copies around the house. She would pick those up and study intently. It was helpful to her to have it in written form as often people speak too quickly for the Alzheimer's patient. It also prevented frustration to me and having to answer the same question five times in a minute or two.

I learned much about the disease during the course of my caretaking. Mostly about little tricks and aids to keep you sane as a caregiver. If anyone is going through this, please feel free to message me for info or support. I have resources and tips on making life easier that are very useful. The Alzheimer's Association also has a message/forum that was comforting to me during this time. It's very difficult for people who have not had a close up view of Alzheimer's to understand that it's more than just memory loss.

Back on specific topic, that is interesting about the vaccinations. Some studies show that lack of exercise can lead to dementia as well...also now see certain drugs such as ambien and benzodiazepines are considered risky, and now there is big warning about some of the heartburn medicine. It's hard to know what is correlation and what is causation. I guess we just do the best we can with the information we have. Donald Trump's father died of Alzheimer's. I think he will continue Obama's path of strong Alzheimer's research funding...at least I hope so

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

There's no money in the cure, the money is in the drugs.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

I certainly do not trust any drug or government entity, but there is not 1 shred of evidence that immunization or vaccines cause autism in children. That has been studied thoroughly by several entities and there is no correlation. The whole thing was started by parents who just were going by instinct and desperately seeking an answer that is still elusive. Although I understand the frustration involved it is very dangerous that things that are totally disproven are still talked about as possibilities. That helps nobody.

irish1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I certainly do not trust any drug or government entity, but there is not 1 shred of evidence that immunization or vaccines cause autism in children. That has been studied thoroughly by several entities and there is no correlation. The whole thing was started by parents who just were going by instinct and desperately seeking an answer that is still elusive. Although I understand the frustration involved it is very dangerous that things that are totally disproven are still talked about as possibilities. That helps nobody.
    There is not 1 shred of evidence that has been made known to us. That doesn't mean there isn't any. Why is it that Amish children don't have Autism at anywhere near the rate of non-Amish? No vaccination's, no lead and no GMO's. Why isn't a huge study being done right now about Amish childrens diet and lifestyle versus a child with Autism?
    Last edited by irish1; 12-05-16 at 04:20 PM.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Better chance its the food we eat than the vaccines we take.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    There is not 1 shred of evidence that has been made known to us. That doesn't mean there isn't any. Why is it that Amish children don'ten have Autism at anywhere near the rate of non-Amish? No vaccination's, no lead and no GMO's. Why isn't a huge study being done right now about Amish childrens diet and lifestyle versus a child with Autism?
    I struggle to see your logic. Let's look at the overall health of vaccinated child vs amish kids. They are far more healthier and live longer. Amish kids are very vulnerable to life threatening diseases. It is illogical to keep investigating something that has zero probability of happening on a hunch. I love kids. I work with them every day. I would do anything to help them. Promoting ideas that have been proven 100% wrong isn't helping.

recon1
    Yep

So, the fact we have one group of people who take vaccines and gets all these ailments Vs. another demographic (Amish) that don't receive these same vaccines and have almost ZERO of aforementioned ailments isn't proof? really?
    The fact that mercury is used as a preservative in vaccines when other safer preservatives are available is not proof that the FDA does not love you?
    I see you analyze through a brainwashed filter, too bad you're probably a decent person, but lead by misinformation.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Which gov't agency do you work for Maggie?

maggiethebestdog

I have seen hard copies of the studies. If it came from one source that could be questioned, but a half dozen including non partial entities is proof. Using the Amish to come to a medical conclusion is insane. People who never smoke get lung cancer every day. Connect the dots.

recon1
    Yep

I've cited my reference, now cite your studies.

What i stated has a legal word and it's called a: Precedent. Your citing here-say. Proof is what i talk, not Shiet.

maggiethebestdog

I've cited my reference, now cite your studies.

What i stated has a legal word and it's called a: Precedent. Your citing here-say. Proof is what i talk, not Shiet.
    I don't see one thing that you referenced. What study and what agency??? Lying isn't a way to win an argument.

recon1
    Yep

I don't see one thing that you referenced. What study and what agency??? Lying isn't a way to win an argument.
    I like this study done in Denmark.

http://drjeffhealthcenter.com/ihpages/pages/autism%20in%20denmark.pdf

The Einsteins who did this study knew they couldn't hide the facts of MMR's and autism so they said the huge spike was caused by genetics, bit just look at the numbers and see the bullshit ooze, but the numbers are accurate and correlate with vaccines and then a spike.

Gotta love those facts. MMR shots and then Autism skyrockets.......Gee, what a coincidence. The Amish studies are all over the net and stay away from the fake news articles trying to say that the real Doctors and investigative journalist are false. One study was conducted in Lancaster County, Pa where it has a very large Amish community and the study only found three kids with Autism and two of those three took the vaccines.......how's that for proof? two of the three who took shots got autism?

Now, don't ask me for proof and just run your mouth. Let's see yours. It doesn't take a genius to see a correlation exist with MMR's and all kinds of ailments, especially autism. The Amish biggest enemy is all the in-breeding and the ailments that causes.
    Last edited by recon1; 12-05-16 at 10:53 PM.