Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

The Donk finally agrees to take the Missus Hunting.... Outcome:

As a few of the poker players at SBR may have noticed yesterday, I was nowhere to be found at SBR, either message boards or on the felt yesterday.....

Huntin' season is in full swing, ducks a flyin' and bucks a ruttin'....

Well, to make a long story short, my wife has been buggin' me about why I never take her hunting -- perhaps implying that I never leave the H-town city limits on "hunts" where I don't come home with something, and must be holing up in a seedy "Scottish Inn" with my paralegal for the weekend -- so I told her Sunday evening that Monday morning, early, would be the day....

Well, yesterday morning, at 4:30 a.m., I wake her up to go duck hunting and suddenly she wasn't so gung-ho to go anymore.... After a few minutes of that bullshit, I lay the law down and say it's time to go.... After more waffling from her, I say "you've got three choices: either get up and get dressed to go and be ready when I'm done loading the dogs, and if your not, you're either gonna suck my dick or take it up the ass before I leave...."

I go out to deal with the dogs, and come back in and ask, "ok, what's it gonna be?"

She says, "I guess I'm gonna suck your dick...." So I whip it out and she takes a few long drags, and suddenly yells "EWWWWWW, your dick tastes like SHIT!!!!"

I say, "Oh yeah, one of them dogs didn't want to go huntin' either......"
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-22-16 at 09:19 AM.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

^^...lol... NICE!

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Good one. Poor dog.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Foxx View Post
    Good one. Poor dog.
    C'mon, it's donker... you know the dog LOVED every minute of it.