Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Mall Santa Gets Political And Is Fired

SANFORD, FL (WKMG/CNN) – A mother says a mall Santa told her daughter that Hillary Clinton was on the naughty list while the girl was telling him what she wanted for Christmas.

The 10-year-old told Santa which toys she wanted Tuesday night, and he told her she was on the nice list, according to the girl’s mother. She says he then told her daughter only one name was on the naughty list and that was Hillary Clinton. The Santa laughed.

The mother called mall management, who called Noerr Programs, the company who hired the Santa. A spokesperson said the Santa has been taken off the mall floor, though he meant his comment as a joke.

The company apologized to the family. Santa has been sent to human resources counseling, and Noerr Programs hasn’t decided if he will be allowed to return to the mall this season.

A new Santa has since been put in place at the mall.

http://www.wfsb.com/story/33754283/m...e-naughty-list

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13935

Kramer got fired as Santa as well for being a commie.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

a 10 year old is way too old to be sitting on santa's lap. someone tell her santa claus is not real. idiotic overreaction by noerr over this for santa just told the truth about that worthless lying crook hillary.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

I hate this country.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1463

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Kramer got fired as Santa as well for being a commie.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

God forbid Santa point out that being either directly or indirectly responsible for the murder or otherwise untimely death of 50-60 people might land you on the naughty list.....

guess these two sbr forum members can rest assured Santa won't dog them out, for as despicable as they are in their alternative lifestyle ways, they aren't near as bad as Seizure-Bitch HiLIARy.....

Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-20-16 at 10:22 AM.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

if you count the 4 from benghazi plus the 27 she and bill ordered killed that only makes 31 people she eliminated. to think that people on here and everywhere actually supported this wench.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i wonder what Willie Bad Santa thinks about this