Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

Baltimore Teacher Fired After Racist Rant

A middle school science teacher was fired after she was seen and heard on video berating her class saying, "You punk a-- N----- who'll get shot."

The 80-second video, recorded by a student, begins with the Baltimore teacher already angry and upset. She yells “Get out of my classroom" and “leave." She's seen in the video ushering a student out the door, then screaming at the rest of the class “You’re idiots!”

"You’re punk a-- N-- who’ll get shot," the teacher continued to yell.

The video of the teacher's racist rant was sent to Daily News Columnist Shaun King, who then posted it on his Twitter page and the video quickly went viral, sparking nationwide outrage.

Students in the video were so offended by the teacher's language that they were overcome with shock. The majority of her students are African-American.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

good, blacks deserve it

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought she said get an education, get a job, or you'll end up a broke ass nugget who gets shot?

Looks like a real life Coolio and Michelle Pfifer class from Dangerous Minds

zert
    zert's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3617

Yeah I am sure the kids were in shock over her language.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

Hot

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Baltimore a shitt hole. Saw a piece on that school district few weeks ago where it's heavily funded and teachers get bonuses to work there for 3 years then get a better pick of location. Even with those things going for it they have to wash kids clothes for them at school and give free hair cuts by volunteers...send teachers out to kids' homes to knock on door and share parents who do t send kids to school for days at a time either because they don't know who the kids are with or they don't have time to get up and get kids off...too early after nights out at the club. Sickening.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

The part of the video that grabbed me was that it looked like they totally had her tuned out until she said the word. It was like the attention switch immediately got triggered the minute it came out of her mouth.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Thats someone who had reached their breaking point and just lost it. Can you imagine the crap she's put up with on a daily basis?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

They say truth hurts

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

she got what she wanted obvsly she had to knw someone was recording her oh well enjoy your vacation at home

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

why you never let a lesbian teach a bunch of punk-ass nay-buhs......

shit, i learned the hard way to never let a lesbian on any jury panel I have......

they're fukkin' crazy

Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Women with that type insecurity can be incredible in bed. I would bet she gave her boyfriend all he could handle last night. All the while fantasizing of several black roosters filling every orifice of hers.

Auto Donk

uh.... her girlfriend.... the bitch is a dyke

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    why you never let a lesbian teach a bunch of punk-ass nay-buhs......

shit, i learned the hard way to never let a lesbian on any jury panel I have......

they're fukkin' crazy
    Donker, did you ever bang a girl that you had on your jury panel?

TheSideBet

Wonder if she was wearing a safety pin after the election? Maybe they didn't get that she was an ally?

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Donker, did you ever bang a girl that you had on your jury panel?
    not that I know of.... tho I once had a paralegal clerking for our firm at the time, after warching me for a day in trial, tell me that "I don't know how those women on the jury can concentrate on listening to the testimony.... I hear your voice when you're grilling a witness, and I start getting wet."

I banged her....

(that happened within an hour and a half of her making that statement at a happy hour after work..... on my desk.... I can still envision the "tit imprints" she left on my cherry wood desk as if I saw them two minutes ago!!!! Having a photographic memory can be a curse, but at times like that -- and right now, for that matter -- it's a godsend....)

the kicker, and what really made it good for me as I had her bent over my desk, was that my landlord, good ol Sandy Bulloch, was directly upstairs and over my office, and her and a friend of hers were giggling as the paralegal screamed in pleasure)
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-18-16 at 01:14 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DiggityDaggityDo

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Mad respect to anyone who could be a teacher in a school like that.

TheSideBet

She was obviously a well liked teacher who had a bad day. Even the parents of the black kid in the room said she's not a racist.

http://www.abc2news.com/news/in-focu...or-racial-slur

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11691

Cherry wood, nice.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I know a girl who's 35 now... and she's been teaching 6th grade for about 9 years. Works in an area in Ohio where it's all black. I asked her how she does it day in and day out... she said... I just think about the money. But the money can't be that good though. Always wanted to bang her... but she's so insecure with her looks etc. She's not really a bad looking chick either. Probably has some mental deficiency somewhere?

vegasridah
    Sbr's Finest
    vegasridah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

It is quite obvious the word was not used in a way which reflects racism or bigotry. In my opinion it appears she tried to reach the student(s) by speaking to them in a fashion she probably hears them communicate to each other daily. Her intentions were good and it's unfortunate the backlash she will receive from this. The "politically correct" b.s has gone to far. Enough already. Let us break these shackles that keep us from being able to communicate proficiently.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by vegasridah View Post
    It is quite obvious the word was not used in a way which reflects racism or bigotry. In my opinion it appears she tried to reach the student(s) by speaking to them in a fashion she probably hears them communicate to each other daily. Her intentions were good and it's unfortunate the backlash she will receive from this. The "politically correct" b.s has gone to far. Enough already. Let us break these shackles that keep us from being able to communicate proficiently.
    Stop.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

teaching in black jr high schools is not fun, teaching in jr high is especially hard anyways

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Some people can, but she obviously cannot.

lolz_69
    lolz_69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 375

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Stop.
    lmfao take care of your own kids before u attack someone who is correct and level-headed.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    she got what she wanted obvsly she had to knw someone was recording her oh well enjoy your vacation at home
    also should enjoy the death threats and never being able to get a teaching job again.

she probably didn't know it then but she knows it now she ruined her life doing that stupid shit.

want to get away?

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by vegasridah View Post
    yeah I watch the young turks too...this is word for word what they talked about.

but anyway you slice it you cant use that word in anger period in a position of authority at children no less.

theres no excuse for that bullshit.

she deserves everything that's come her way so far and everything that is to come in the future.

teaserpleaser

this reminds me of when Kramer was getting heckled because he is a shitty standup comedian and couldn't take it and fired back with racism

funny how when some white people get to the boiling point this racism starts flowing out...

mel Gibson also did it

I've seen it in person in my like it takes them getting really angry to really come to the surface but it was there all along.

when I get mad at somebody I'm talking fighting mad racism doesn't come flying out so its odd to me but I grew up in a melting pot so I guess that has something to do with it.

very strange.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

You're gonna have another heart attack KLC, relax

Stress is bad for those grafts