katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Walking Dead rant

I am not getting it at all this season. Neegan seems to be totally top heavy in command. I mean really no strong right hand etc. His own underlings hate him. So why didn't Rick or someone who still has some balls just whack him in mid sentence. Kill a few of his underlings and the rest will run off like a chicken with its head cut off.

Just makes no sense at all......

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

well, they had darryl. Plus his following is a cult.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

i checked out some point during season 3 but kept watching the odd episode here and there and wat i saw was hilariously bad writing.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

They could have shot Neegan in the head when he came to visit and was knocking on the gate.

Glad they didnt though. I like the Neegan character.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    They could have shot Neegan in the head when he came to visit and was knocking on the gate.

Glad they didnt though. I like the Neegan character.
    Yes, and then unloaded on them from the fence line. Darryl knows to run

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Negan's character. Great acting. But definitely would have taken the opportunity to crack a home run on his skull when alone and then yelled out "kill 'em all" to the other good guys. Sure you might lose a few, but risk reward.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

LOL you guys have zero clue. Negan's army is FULL of well fed and strong men. Rick's army is full of mostly women and weaklings like Gabriel and Spencer. They would be slaughtered so quick it wouldn't be funny. The right play is a long con and turning Negan's people against him

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

the second they returned from the little head bashin' episode, they should've hid the majority of their weapons that didn't come from Negan's camp they raided, created a false ineventory, and prepared for an all out battle upon Negan's promised return.

they had fully auto assault weapons, for chrissakes.... have a few sniper's lairs at the gate, and a few fully auto-equipped bunkers near the gate, and cut the fuk loose when that shithole caravan showed up.... get negan in the cross hairs of a deer rifle, take him down, then unload on the rest of the fukkers with the fully automatic weapons.... if the neganites kill Daryl durig the onslaught, that's just the way it goes....

as it stands now, they've got one bitch with a hand gun..... and a bunch of sore backs since the poor fuks are sleeping on the floor after the scumbags ripped off all their beds.....

but, like diggity, I like Negan.... and from the looks of it, there should be some pretty decent rape scenes coming up, as negan and his men are ready to the lay the pipe to some of those younger babes in rick's clan.....

negan, if he were black:

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    the second they returned from the little head bashin' episode, they should've hid the majority of their weapons that didn't come from Negan's camp they raided, created a false ineventory, and prepared for an all out battle upon Negan's promised return.

they had fully auto assault weapons, for chrissakes.... have a few sniper's lairs at the gate, and a few fully auto-equipped bunkers near the gate, and cut the fuk loose when that shithole caravan showed up.... get negan in the cross hairs of a deer rifle, take him down, then unload on the rest of the fukkers with the fully automatic weapons.... if the neganites kill Daryl durig the onslaught, that's just the way it goes....

as it stands now, they've got one bitch with a hand gun..... and a bunch of sore backs since the poor fuks are sleeping on the floor after the scumbags ripped off all their beds.....

but, like diggity, I like Negan.... and from the looks of it, there should be some pretty decent rape scenes coming up, as negan and his men are ready to the lay the pipe to some of those younger babes in rick's clan.....

negan, if he were black:

There are guns in that grave of Maggie's. No doubt in my mind.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by TPowell View Post
    There are guns in that grave of Maggie's. No doubt in my mind.

Michone did pause for a bit when Rick asked if she was hiding any more guns that they took. Good call.
    Or its not maggies grave and they aborted the baby in her and put that in the grave.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

she's still alive (maggie).... of that I have no doubt

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    she's still alive (maggie).... of that I have no doubt
    Of course she is, they're not gonna kill off a main character off screen.