sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Everybody should vote!!!! NOT

I guess I am in the minority. I see public people I admire (celebrities, politicians, reporters and journalists) all insist that everybody should vote. I see people I despise (celebrities, politicians, reporters and journalists) all agree that everybody should vote.

I disagree. Of course any citizen of the USA has the right to vote, but we all have the right to own a ranch of ostriches as well.

If you are not informed and take the time to follow the issues, you should not vote.

I also think that unless you are a taxpayer, you should not have the right to vote. That would exclude about 50% of the population of the USA, and I think that would be a good thing.

sportsfan9698

It was not so long ago there was no income tax, and the only tax was on land. Only land owners could vote. I don't think you need to own real estate in today's society... but you should be a taxpayer to have the right to vote

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    I guess I am in the minority. I see public people I admire (celebrities, politicians, reporters and journalists) all insist that everybody should vote. I see people I despise (celebrities, politicians, reporters and journalists) all agree that everybody should vote.

I disagree. Of course any citizen of the USA has the right to vote, but we all have the right to own a ranch of ostriches as well.

If you are not informed and take the time to follow the issues, you should not vote.

I also think that unless you are a taxpayer, you should not have the right to vote. That would exclude about 50% of the population of the USA, and I think that would be a good thing.
    this taxpayer requirement would have left The Donald (and his family) unable to vote for himself......

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    this taxpayer requirement would have left The Donald (and his family) unable to vote for himself......
    You sir are quite uneducated... shame

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11728

I think you should get 1 vote for every dollar of tax you pay. Maybe I would vote then.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

I like the landowner requirement. Those are really the only people who care about our country anyway. Everyone else is just a renter/vagabond/vagrant. These people don't care about the long term success of the country otherwise they'd be invested in it like landowners are.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10542

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Thread over!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Quote Originally Posted by habitualwinning View Post
    I like the landowner requirement. Those are really the only people who care about our country anyway. Everyone else is just a renter/vagabond/vagrant. These people don't care about the long term success of the country otherwise they'd be invested in it like landowners are.
    I call liberals out for nonsense. This is insane. Landlords only rent property to make money. The renter pays for the mortgages and property taxes. Their would be no landlords without renters meaning miillions and millions of properties would be vacant. Landlords base their rent charge on taxe rates. You need an economics 101 lesson. How anyone can say renters don't care about the long term success of the country is mind boggling.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10398

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I call liberals out for nonsense. This is insane. Landlords only rent property to make money. The renter pays for the mortgages and property taxes. Their would be no landlords without renters meaning miillions and millions of properties would be vacant. Landlords base their rent charge on taxe rates. You need an economics 101 lesson. How anyone can say renters don't care about the long term success of the country is mind boggling.
    Ya you're right some broke dik that works a minimum wage job and rents cause they didn't have the intelligence or work ethic to better their self in life cares more about the country than a guy that owns property and is invested in the country through their ownership, taxes tied to ownership and any business deals surrounding such.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Like everything else in Merica they sell it great to the stupid masses. It's the "right" you have to vote not obligation and in the end does it really change much if anything? Those of us who see the light know the score and what the gm is all about. I was born and currently reside in a place they call America. But by no means does it dictate, influence, who I am as a person. Merica tries to dictate, brainwash, influence their whole audience into buying into the agenda. You won't find a buyer here though for their whoreshit. It's their shitshow I'm just along for the ride with no "true" say in anything like rest of the 99%
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PittsburghPlayer

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@habitual you do realize most Americans are not "homeowners" right? You might be in process of buying a home but without a high level of equity invested or having it paid off you don't "own" shit. Just a renter! Thanks for the informative insight though I had no idea renters don't work hard or pay taxes. Just another fool buying the scam

habitualwinning

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    @habitual you do realize most Americans are not "homeowners" right? You might be in process of buying a home but without a high level of equity invested or having it paid off you don't "own" shit. Just a renter! Thanks for the informative insight though I had no idea renters don't work hard or pay taxes. Just another fool buying the scam
    I already own my property and house and I'm I'm younger than at least 80% of the people on this forum. If you work a regular 9-5 job in an office to make someone else rich, then you're the one falling for the American dream scam. Going into massive college debt, for what? To work for someone else for 30-40 years making them rich, while you live paycheck to paycheck. Nobody tells me what to do. It's amazing how many people in their 40's, 50's and beyond can't figure out that the entire banking industry is a scam, including the Federal Reserve and mortgages.

You call me names but I bet you're all bark, no bite. You're just like all the other tools in this country. Waiting in line for 2 hours at the DMV so you can get your slave license to drive. Getting your flu shot every year cause the boogie man will get you if you don't. Lol, people like you crack me up. You think I care who the Bilderbergs selected to be the next CEO of their tax plantation? It makes absolutely no difference. The shadow government and the globalist oligarchs run everything and if you cross them they send their goon squad to make it look like you had an accident. Let me know if you wanna talk about how the world really works.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Well I was not trying to be nasty habitual my apologies. Just pointing out some irony in your statement. Hell even my rebuttal had some irony and misinformation. Truth is you never truly own anything in Merica. They can take it away at any time with little to no excuse no matter how much equity you have or if it's completely paid. Just a few years ago Obastard Bin Laden signed an executive order stating as much. Even before that though the gov has been ripping people off from their property for years if they see fit and you will have little to no say.

Far as the rest of your comments I think we are on same page! By no means am I a dumb, deaf , blind Merican slave. I know the whole thing is b.s. and I don't worship false gods. Definitely more libertarian/anarchist here fukk the gov and our whole rigged b.s. system
    Last edited by R.P. McMurphy; 11-24-16 at 07:35 PM.