nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Orlando shooting bs

Us gvt paid the restaurant owner...2 million dollars to buy his restuarant...for a memorial. So we have 2 million to waste???? Article was posted over at glp

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Yes, what a horrible person.

Where do you live again?

Also - The city of Orlando plans to buy it, not the U.S. government.
    Last edited by GUMMO77; 11-12-16 at 11:48 PM.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I have no say in what the city of Orlando (local taxpayers) decide to do with their revenue

If it were a city I live in, I would be opposed. I would also oppose any public funds for a stadium or arena for a sports team.

slambam
    slambam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Worse money management than anybody on here. I get the whole memorial thing, but paying $2M is ridiculous.

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

obama's doj funneled over 7 million for sandy hook. must be nice playing with other people's money

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Worse money management than anybody on here. I get the whole memorial thing, but paying $2M is ridiculous.
    $2MM is just the acquisition cost... then they will want to refurbish for a cool mil... then there is maintenance, and taxes and utilities... this is a very foolish idea for use of public money

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    hey, hold on a minute here.... that's a pretty serious allegation against the city of Orlando....

I never heard a story (validated as true) about the city of Orlando using its last $200 bucks of a blown $10k bankroll to buy a hooker in a seedy back alley in the worst part of Vegas, only to find itself thrity minutes standing naked in an alley facing said hooker and her pimp, who proceed to tell the city to "fuk off" because the city ain't gettin laid, then leaving said city naked with no money, no pussy, and no cold chai.....

this happened to our beloved mascot about 2-3 failed Vegas trips ago, Mr. Michael Jack "Sweet Lips" Corbin

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    $2MM is just the acquisition cost... then they will want to refurbish for a cool mil... then there is maintenance, and taxes and utilities... this is a very foolish idea for use of public money
    they will certainly have cost-overruns if they attempt to refurbish the gay enclave.....

didn't figure in the extra $100,000, for example, to have to chisel all the dried now-cement-like jism off the floors and walls of the establishment......

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

You have to do something with the area. I end up driving by there about once a week, because it's close to downtown, and there are always people around. They are paying about 600k over the cost of the land. A small price for those who lost people in the club.

Auto Donk

probably should raze the place and build a LGBTQ (or whatever the acronym is) memorial there....

let bruce jenner attend the christening and give a speech.....

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

hush money.
    Points Awarded:

thezbar gave Snowball 11 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    hush money.
    elaborate please.....

i could definitely see this happening, if there's any investigation still open on this matter, particularly a federal investigation that may be taken over by the new administration.....

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Conspiracy theorists say it's a psy..op...payoff if u will. Love how no memorial setup for Sandy hook school..just demolished. So much a govt.bs....

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

I don't say this often, even on this forum, but some of you guys are just penetrating idiots. I don't know if you're completely brain dead, or you're someone that killed animals as a kid and just happened to slip through the cracks in your adult life long enough to post on here. But nonetheless, we have to deal with you.

Yes, people died in Sandy Hook, and no low-grade Youtube conspiracy video will change the fact that some families in this country will never, ever be the same. Show some penetrating respect.

Yes, some people died at Pulse. I know for a fact because my wife had two friends (both I met) and one student die in the night club.... not that any of your fuk-tards could understand or would even believe that without a graphic pic. But it's true.

I also know for a fact that most of you dumb-penetrates will be back tomorrow after jerking-off to a picture of someone that looks conspicuously like your long-lost father eating a Chipotle chicken burrito while wearing your mother's Sunday dress; that's something every psychology books talks about; but please do us all a favor a take your false flag BS to the other dark corners of the interwebs and leave us all at peace with losing one small wager after another without the nonsensical void of your utterly useless inner thoughts.

Auto Donk

No doubt innocents were killed.... and for that there is real sorrow, pain, grief, etc. experienced by real people....

same as 9-11, a ton of innocents died.

As for 9-11, it's pretty apparent the Mossad had its hands all over it, and it just happened to be the very type of event Paul Wolfowitz described a couple of years or so earlier that had to occur..... sacraficing a few thousand amercians for a perceived "greater good"..... the orlando shooting is considered by some to have a lot of the same shady circumstances around the who and why as do other events. I haven't followed the story much, so don't know, but when snowy throws his hat in the ring, there's usually some info behind it, which is what I wanted to know.....

I've seen too much bullshit from our gov't (and rouge operatives within it) lately -- enough to make me want to puke -- and if this was another set-up senseless slaughter of americans for some bullshit govt' agenda, I wanted to know about it.

A person wanting to know more doesn't lessen the pain and suffering of any victims, or trivialize it, or disrespect it. If anything it could bring even more meaning and sense to the slaughter of innocent americans. You have to separate the inquiry from the real pain. I'm quite certain the 9-11 families demanding to know more about the tradgedy of that day don't find conspiracy theorists to be "disrespecting them" or their losses; most are totally pissed off and know there's more to the story, and our gov't is keeping it from them, and us.... in other words, they are right there with the conspiracy theorists.....

The question -- and I haven't heard much on the whole Orlando event (maybe it was fully developed locally such that there is a consensus understanding of this gunman's motives, etc.) -- is the "why it happened" and who was truly behind it. Was it truly a crazed lone gunman? Or perhaps someone under the control of other people who had f'd the guy's mind.... Wanting to know the truth doesn't disrespect anyone, and if the Orlando families were to find there's more behind the story than meets the eye, I'm sure they'd be demanding answers as well, just like the 9-11 families.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-14-16 at 05:03 AM.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

why the fukk would anyone wanna party where a mass shooting happened fukk that

owner takes a big W

Auto Donk

Bailed the owner out for sure; and you're right about the partying.... or anything else there for that matter (even if you raze the place). It's pretty much dead real estate with no commercial value at all at this point.

put up a memorial