Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I know this hard to believe but try and understand at least for me I can't speak for all black people but it's not about what President Obama was going to do for me. It's about not electing a racist asshole. At this point do I really have to go over all of it? He's backed by David duke and all the other klansmen his father has a questionable past as far as racism allegations. Ivanka's mother said Trump idolizes hitler had his book on the night stand. When he said " The blacks" it was obvious what he was doing. Fukk him and his supporters

"not all trump supporters are racist

but all racists are trump supporters "

that is such a great quote I can't remember if it was someone on the young Turks or real time but it's excellent.

Almost all white supremacist voted for trump.

WHite people are pissed off I get it but c'mon you just elected a racist reality show asshole to the most powerful position in the world.
    Doesn't matter if it was Donald Trump or George Bush, all white supremacists would have voted for the white male over the female.

Give the man a chance. Remember, UNITED AS ONE

Notorious_Donk

Don't be sorry you trump backers are obviously cool with racism

I'm not so I guess we'll have to agree to disagree

i never understood when you guys would say Obama isn't my president

I understand now
    Let's start by NOT saying the word racism. By calling people racist you are just adding to the existing problem!!!!!

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Let's expose this garbage for what it is. Hillary supports the racist and terrorist BLM animals.
    Please show one thing proving Trump supports the KKK. ONE THING. Then show me ONE racist thing he has said. It should be easy since that is all you say. Make sure it proves something or I will rip you to shreds. If you say he discriminated in housing, please give concrete examples.
    The truth is that liberals and a lot of blacks are the biggest racists in the world. They try to cover that up with all the untrue race baiting with others. The country is onto their scam and the election shows it. Watch, when you ask professional victims or liberals for facts to back up their fake claims, you will see what liars they really are.

RickyRoma
    RickyRoma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 421

Quote Originally Posted by meader99 View Post
    Not cool with racism, but certainly not cool with crooked Hillary thinking she could lie, cheat and steal her way to the White House. If it helped her foundation she would buy and sell your black ass. Now who's the real racist?

Your absolutely right, especially with George Soros in her pocket, but its problematic that so many racist are backing trump and so many non trump supporters have to tell there minority friends," I'm not a racist bro"

RickyRoma

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Let's exposers this garbage for what it is. Hillary supports the racist and terrorist BLM animals.
    Please show one thing proving Trump supports the KKK. ONE THING. Then show me ONE racist thing he has said. It should be easy since that is all you say. Make sure it proves something or I will rip you to shreds. If you say he discriminated in housing, please give concrete examples.
    The truth is that liberals and a lot of blacks are the biggest racists in the world. They try to cover that up with all the untrue race baiting with others. The country is onto their scam and the election shows it. Watch, when you ask professional victims or liberals for facts to back up their fake claims, you will see what liars they really are.

Racism is systematic, blacks can't be racist. BLM isn't a terrorist organization, it WAS a group of ppl sick of cops killing unarmed black ppl, NOW its a controlled at the top by corrupt folks that rob communities of money.

As for trump, there isn't a definitive proof he's a racist against blacks, Muslims can make a case in the way he generalized them tho

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1923

Really?? Mitch McConnell was Trumps biggest opponent. Trump told him and the Republican rank and file to go F themselves and still won. Now libs are using a guy that Trump has zero in common with to try and bash him. You guys just need to shut up. Every time you speak you embarrass yourself. That is why Trump won.
    all republican elected officials have one thing in common preserve the 1% at the expense of the 99% a pretty could system all in all

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRoma View Post
    Racism is systematic, blacks can't be racist. BLM isn't a terrorist organization, it WAS a group of ppl sick of cops killing unarmed black ppl, NOW its a controlled at the top by corrupt folks that rob communities of money.

As for trump, there isn't a definitive proof he's a racist against blacks, Muslims can make a case in the way he generalized them tho
    So no proof whatsoever. That is what I thought. Blacks are more predudice than whites. White people with no power can't be racist either. You can't be racist against Muslims. There are white Muslims as well. Professional victim baiters crumble under the slightest bit of scrutiny. Look up what terrorism means. Your ignorance is astounding.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    all republican elected officials have one thing in common preserve the 1% at the expense of the 99% a pretty could system all in all
    Because the democrats are for the common man, lol. Wake up.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

If you voted for a racist who is backed by racist you are at the very least okay with racism any ways check this outt not that you care but

'Our people have played a huge role in electing Trump': Former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard David Duke claims credit for The Donald's shock White House victory

By DARREN BOYLE FOR MAILONLINE
    PUBLISHED: 10:24 EST, 9 November 2016 | UPDATED: 14:00 EST, 9 November 2016

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4PoSaOEhM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3 Facts

1) KKK is irrelevant

2) Hillary and Obama brought up the KKK in the 11th hour to rally the Democratic ticket

3) Hillary got her ass kicked.

-

Maybe run with ideas instead of KKK nonsense.

BOA12

Because the democrats are for the common man, lol. Wake up.
    democrats and republicans are exactly alike fight with each other during the day sleep with each other at night and take care of their own. only difference is when republicans are in charge it makes the guys in control job easier to penetrate everybody so by default when dems are in charge fewer people get hurt. our system is the lesser of 2 evils but still a socially sanitized accepted evil that is disturbing at best

BOA12

by the way how can any nation be great with a black president so by default we are great again

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

Really?? Mitch McConnell was Trumps biggest opponent. Trump told him and the Republican rank and file to go F themselves and still won. Now libs are using a guy that Trump has zero in common with to try and bash him. You guys just need to shut up. Every time you speak you embarrass yourself. That is why Trump won.
    Yet he voted for him. Now he's zipper sniffing Trump. Pathetic.

TheSideBet
    TheSideBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm looking for trump to say publicly he does play that KKK endorsement shit but shockingly his son kinda said it for him
    I heard the Trump kid say Klan guys needed a bullet.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10504

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    3 Facts

1) KKK is irrelevant

2) Hillary and Obama brought up the KKK in the 11th hour to rally the Democratic ticket

-

In my area, kids in high school were walking around the school halls carrying a Trump sign yelling white power.
    KKK held a rally for Trumps victory spray painting swastikas on buildings..........facts.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by TheSideBet View Post
    Don't confuse race baiting liberals with actual facts.

TheSideBet

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    In my area, kids in high school were walking around the school halls carrying a Trump sign yelling white power.
    KKK held a rally for Trumps victory spray painting swastikas on buildings..........facts.
    Difference is Trump has disavowed the Klan, Democrats so far have encouraged the protests and racism on their side.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8759

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    i went out partying last night and ended up hanging with two brothers from washington dc and it was non stop laughs. they were both online traders so really sharp guys and we were talking about politics, religion, hiv, slavery and all the other things we werent supposed to talk about. the jokes were just non stop. at one point the bartender said he should charge admission for people listening to us. it was just so refreshing not to have to worry about offending someone. at one point i brought up the fact that 60,000 years ago we were all part of the same tribe in africa and we have alot more in common than different and thats what we should focus on. i did get a few looks from the pale faces

ive seen the other side of racism, being a large white bald male has many people prejudging me based solely on how i look and i know personally how painful that can be

over the summer i was walking up from the beach to wash off my feet before putting my shoes on and next to the faucet sitting at a restaurant were about 8 black guys with the james harden type beard. ive never been looked at like that before there was pure hatred in their eyes. it really affected me

i really dont believe donald trump is racist. growing up the way he did he didnt have much experience dealing with minorities and he does sound abit awkward when he talks about "the blacks" but i remember when lynne patton spoke at the republican convention (she's an african american vice president for trump) and it was really moving for me because i would never vote for someone i thought was a racist

im going to be more careful of my words and actions to never disrepect anyone or judge based on looks, color, or religion

time for us all to come together in the united states and the world to fight the real problems facing us
    Brooks, appreciate the honesty.

Some thoughts:

Trump has lived in one of the most diverse cities on the planet his entire life. Him and his father were landlords here. Trust me, he has had plenty of experience dealing with minorities and foreigners.

Also, I would say the sentiment of the last 2 lines are frustrating, disappointing and aggravating to minorities and women right now. Many feel like they've been lied to and betrayed. Actually, more so white liberal women. Minorities are more hardened and used to this stuff. But we have people telling us:

im going to be more careful of my words and actions to never disrepect anyone or judge based on looks, color, or religion

Then when its time to follow through, they find whatever reason to justify voting for the hateful internet troll come to life and a guy who has lived his life doing the exact opposite of the above.

And now after they elect him we get,

time for us all to come together in the united states and the world to fight the real problems facing us.

Come together? Are you serious? Just elected the guy that started off his campaign calling Mexicans criminals and rapists. Then during the campaign wanted the "Mexican" (blowing the racist dogwhistle - by conveniently leaving off the American part) judge off his Trump University case dismissed because he would be biased against Trump.

Guess as long you're not a target of the awful shit he says it's easy to brush off.I dont care if deep down he didnt actually mean any of the racist stuff he said. He penetrating said all that shit.

Also to add to the list, the feud with the Khans.

Come together. After this shit.

TheSideBet

Don't confuse race baiting liberals with actual facts.
    Look you have racists on both sides. Its just a matter of who you feel is offensive in the day we live in. All of the protestors are majority brown and black and saying anti white comments. Are you fine with that?

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Brooks, appreciate the honesty.

Some thoughts:

Trump has lived in one of the most diverse cities on the planet his entire life. Him and his father were landlords here. Trust me, he has had plenty of experience dealing with minorities and foreigners.

Also, I would say the sentiment of the last 2 lines are frustrating, disappointing and aggravating to minorities and women right now. Many feel like they've been lied to and betrayed. Actually, more so white liberal women. Minorities are more hardened and used to this stuff. But we have people telling us:

Then when its time to follow through, they find whatever reason to justify voting for the hateful internet troll come to life and a guy who has lived his life doing the exact opposite of the above.

And now after they elect him we get,

time for us all to come together in the united states and the world to fight the real problems facing us.

Come together? Are you serious? Just elected the guy that started off his campaign calling Mexicans criminals and rapists. Then during the campaign wanted the "Mexican" (blowing the racist dogwhistle - by conveniently leaving off the American part) judge off his Trump University case dismissed because he would be biased against Trump.

Guess as long you're not a target of the awful shit he says it's easy to brush off.I dont care if deep down he didnt actually mean any of the racist stuff he said. He penetrating said all that shit.

Also to add to the list, the feud with the Khans.

Come together. After this shit.
    A completely fact free post. I challenge you fear baiting fear mongers to show specific examples of what you accuse. He never said Mexicans were criminals. He has never said or done anything you are acussing him of. Do you really think his admittedly disgusting comments on sex and women actually mean he will not try and help women??? The days of you lying fear mongers spewing out your nonsense without having to prove it are over. Let's see your specific examples so I can rip you to shreds.

Hillary is the one who got the Khans into the limelight by using their son's death as a political insult. The loser parents agreed to it. They can't be questioned when they use their son's death to lie about another candidate?
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 11-12-16 at 01:45 PM.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Notorious_Donk View Post
    Doesn't matter if it was Donald Trump or George Bush, all white supremacists would have voted for the white male over the female.

Give the man a chance. Remember, UNITED AS ONE
    That's not true

but what hat choice do I really have.

We'll see what he actually gets done it appears he's already backing off the wall bs

lol remember the wall just got higher speech?

teaserpleaser

Sure but did he say we don't want those types voting for dad?

Nope and trump tried to play stupid when asked about it at first.

teaserpleaser

Difference is Trump has disavowed the Klan, Democrats so far have encouraged the protests and racism on their side.
    Sure after how long though and by disavowed I guess with words they are still donors and still showed up for rallies and still tried intimidating voters.

teaserpleaser

Let's start by NOT saying the word racism. By calling people racist you are just adding to the existing problem!!!!!
    We'll I mean it doesn't fit here? I'm the first to call trump and some of his supporters racists come on stop it

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    3 Facts

1) KKK is irrelevant

-

Kid doesn't get it

I explained it on page one

white supremacist groups including he klan are growing at an alarming rate

teaserpleaser

"I'm still sick to my stomach, and not basically because the Republicans won or anything, but the disgusting tenor, tone and all the comments that have been xenophobic, homophobic, racist, misogynistic," he said before the Spurs' home game against the Detroit Pistons. "And I live in that country where half the people ignored all that to elect someone. That's the scariest part of [the] whole thing to me.
    "It's got nothing to do with the environment, Obamacare and all the other stuff. We live in a country that ignored all those values that we would hold our kids accountable fo

teaserpleaser

^^ coach pop nailed it

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Trump was sure going after the Black American vote, met with black leaders, etc.. Trump is not racist as all his close friends will tell you this.. It's the media perception that made you all believe Trump was racist... He's denounce the KKK on several occasions and has nothing to do with that group of idiots..

Trump did win alot of black votes with this election.. The smart working blacks voted for Trump.. The ones on Welfare that don't work were to lazy to get out and vote for Hillary..

Trump wins!!! Live with it, get use to it.....

Notorious_Donk

I was drunk when I made this thread

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I was drunk when I made this thread
    I was sober when I read it

RickyRoma

So no proof whatsoever. That is what I thought. Blacks are more predudice than whites. White people with no power can't be racist either. You can't be racist against Muslims. There are white Muslims as well. Professional victim baiters crumble under the slightest bit of scrutiny. Look up what terrorism means. Your ignorance is astounding.

This is so embarrassing. At least u corrected yourself saying blacks can be prejudice. Not racistracist, progression.

RickyRoma

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Trump was sure going after the Black American vote, met with black leaders, etc.. Trump is not racist as all his close friends will tell you this.. It's the media perception that made you all believe Trump was racist... He's denounce the KKK on several occasions and has nothing to do with that group of idiots..

Trump did win alot of black votes with this election.. The smart working blacks voted for Trump.. The ones on Welfare that don't work were to lazy to get out and vote for Hillary..

You can be educated AndAnd black and not support trump, uve got to be more open minded this.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post

He tried to act like he didn't know who the kkk or David duke was at first which is just silly.

Sell outs that think they're white or above Being black or black republicans sometimes one in the same voted for trump. It's what he said that makes me believe he's a racist. Wtf does meeting with black leaders or pastors have to do with anything. Jibby no offense but please stop talking.

TheSideBet

Sure but did he say we don't want those types voting for dad?

Nope and trump tried to play stupid when asked about it at first.
    Pretty sure saying you need to be shot an no longer walking this Earth says it a bit more strongly.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

You can be educated AndAnd black and not support trump, uve got to be more open minded this.
    Obviously but I was just generalizing.. There are black Republicans as well and alot of them.. They liked what they saw in Trump and his policy of change and voted for him..

Hillary was as dirty as a politician as you could get also.. FBI was on her shiiit, lied about so much crap, deleted emails, etc.. She was more phony then Trump when sucking up to the Black, Latino, Muslim and gay community with all the stunts she pulled at rallies and the DNC.. Was such a show bringing up people of convenience race or religion to speak of heart wrenching immigrant stories or to promote the Trump scare..

All those paid actresses coming forward and out of the woodwork to deface Trump and say he assaulted them all at once was a joke.. That was so staged and paid for by the Democratic machine it wasn't even funny.... Hope Trump sues them all..

The Bernie DNC deal was just wrong as well as "feel the burn" got thrown under the bus by Hillary and her lynch mob...

Blacks should have voted for Trump, he'll make things better if given the chance for all Americans....

First 123 Last