nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

You would have to live here and experience stupid like I have. Every night I see at least 1 or 2 drivers driving with no lights on...when I lived in long island it never happened..never. how can you drive a vehicle and.not see you don't have headlights on...brain dead. I'd love to take my car and drive them off the road..fkin hate dumb people. Came here for golf year round and no snow...more and more I regret decision. There is only a few good things here..oh the ekectric..cable..rent..same as new york. The idea log of save money down south bs. It applies if you iwn..my rent 1 bedroom is 1000...electric 150 month..no savings.
    Last edited by nyplayer33; 11-12-16 at 12:18 AM.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

LOL

Funny

nyplayer33

Young girl driving huge truck..I tell her roll down window..hundreds u trying to kill me no lights on..she said I don't know how to put lights on..it's my hubby's truck..lmao. married her for sex obviously

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

what city

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

That's strange cause I know some people that moved to South Carolina/Georgia from places like Chicago and St. Louis and they all love it. Said the weather is much better and the food, golf courses, beaches are all great. I'd rather deal with poor drivers than shit like 9/11, stop and frisk, soda tax, massive pollution all the bs they deal with in NY. Oh not to mention the shoulder to shoulder wall of people everywhere you go and the prices of everything being 3 times the national average in NY. But that's just me.

nyplayer33

No street lights.....many car accidents. All food places close early...no real diners..huge bugs galore. Lol

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    No street lights.....many car accidents. All food places close early...no real diners..huge bugs galore. Lol
    Too many rednecks, too many stupid blacks, everybody moves slow as hell. Can't walk into a store or buy something without everyone in front of you having a 5 minute conversation with the cashier they don't know. People hold the door for others when they are 125 ft away. 150 degrees and humid in the summer. Low of 90 degrees at night. Worst education system in the country. Worst roads and transportation in the country. And a bunch of other stuff but I don't have time to type it all.

themike78

Too many fat people. Everybody drives a pickup truck. Schools close when it gets below 40 degrees. Every store has the heater cranked up to 90 when it gets below 70 degrees outside. No good pizza places. All the food is fried. And grits. What the fuk is a grit anyways?

themike78

Also I forgot to mention every fuking restaurant serves sweet tea. That shit is fuking gross.

habitualwinning
    habitualwinning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6311

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    How do insurance rates compare between NYC and SC? I'd assume that auto insurance would be cheaper in SC(less crime) but home insurance more due to hurricane and flooding threats but I'm just guessing since I've never lived there.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

most dumbasses, including myself when I worked on my grandparents' farm back in high school, who are used to it being pitch black at night when they start their truck (due to being in a farm or out in the woods where there are NO LIGHTS around whatsoever), forget to turn their lights on when in town after they stop at a quick stop, or were parked somewhere in town when it got dark, and then upon restarting the car in the city, with all those city lights around, forget to turn their own lights on.....

i must've got pulled over in corpus ten times over six years for driving with no lights. every time was the month after I came back home from the country and working on my grandfather's farm.... simply put, I didn't need lights in the city.... even without em, shit seemed bright as day after living in damn near total darkness for two months.....