Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3732

Strong border, yes. Concrete wall, no.

Building a 35-50 ft. concrete wall for hundreds of miles across the border is
    stupid and unnecessary. We can secure the border with technological surveillance,
    patrols, towers, blimps and lots of other ways that will work really well.

Destroying the landscape and endangering over 100 species whose migration
    patterns depend on free movement is wrong. Not all birds would fly over that
    wall, and there are monarch butterflies, insects, and bees, mammals of all sorts
    including the jaguar who would be hurt badly.

I'm all for deportation of most illegals, a strong border and MAGA, but the
    wall always seemed like a bad idea to me. I hope there is a lot of pressure
    against it to stop it. If this type of wall was put to a national referendum,
    it would have no chance of passing. Trump will be gone, he's just one President,
    I don't think he should be permitted to alter the North American continent this way.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

You are correct due to pragmatic reasons. Nothing to to with wildlife...

As for mass deportation... not necessary. Illegals will self deport when they cannot find work. Why will they not find work? You start to actually prosecute the employers with jail time - no jobs for illegals - they leave. Simple. You see how simple these "complex" problems are when you simply enforce the laws? It really is that simple, but YES some big bosses will have to go to jail before this enforcement bears teeth.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Open borders remember.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 32114

#MonarchButterfliesLivesMatter

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hey, don't worry about the deer and the antelope..... they can just cross under the Great Wall via the tunnels with the wetbacks

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

The American people voted to BUILD A WALL

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

RFID chip all criminal illegal aliens in the head. Have the nsa work with the boarder patrol agents. When the rfid chip gets close to the boarder deal with them.

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

Yes this is correct. With the technology available today, a wall isn't necessary. I've been saying this for a year now.

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

50 foot wall with electric barb wire at the top and outposts every 4 miles. Think of all the jobs. I'd say laser beam guns but they must make a "pew" noise when they fire or no deal for me.

Points Awarded:

retard gave astro61200 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

This is going to be a tremendous wall.

Snowball

Most private landowners don't want a wall like this. They want border security and surveillance
    but not a 35-50 ft high formed concrete behemoth.

See the Indian reservation on the southern Arizona border ?
    They say no wall is going on their property, they have sovereignty,
    Trump can't force them out with eminent domain like he can strip
    away the rights of American property owners.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Trump will do what is necessary... if you don't think he will be able to do so you have not been paying attention

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Most private landowners don't want a wall like this. They want border security and surveillance
    but not a 35-50 ft high formed concrete behemoth.

See the Indian reservation on the southern Arizona border ?
    They say no wall is going on their property, they have sovereignty,
    Trump can't force them out with eminent domain like he can strip
    away the rights of American property owners.

So you're saying he can't? The wall just got bigger then!

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1923

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post

As for mass deportation... not necessary. Illegals will self deport when they cannot find work. Why will they not find work? You start to actually prosecute the employers with jail time - no jobs for illegals - they leave. Simple. You see how simple these "complex" problems are when you simply enforce the laws? It really is that simple, but YES some big bosses will have to go to jail before this enforcement bears teeth.
    but you get as much justice as you can afford so not to many big bosses or big brothers will be prosecuted

BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1923

trump should build woman's prisons to punish all woman who have had abortions and get free labor to make bricks and mortar and build aconcentration camp on the border for all illegals they can grab and make them build the wall with slave labor for free. now that can make any country great again

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post

God you're an idiot

i dont often stop reading posts at the start but I stopped after " they can't find work"

you our obviously don't know how many undocumented work under the table.

News flash every Home Depot here in so cal have them and they aren't getting pay checks

either are the maids, and you name it. Lolz at prosecute the employers when most are working under the table. Nobody wants their cheap labor gone even trump supporters don't believe me ask them. Ask your local contractor I know a few if they would rather pay a citizen 15$ an hour or an illegal 8$ an hour to dig that ditch all day. Answer is simple and cost effective.

teaserpleaser

I see you guys are already coming to terms with him backing off the wall

funny because the crowd was roaring when he would go on about building this wall

that I knew he would never build

gojetsgomoxies
    gojetsgomoxies's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8519

OP, i agree...... i think the wall will be just be figurative imagery.

it kills me that being negative on "illegal immigration" makes you a racist........ i cross the border a few times a year from canada to USA and it's like a moderately serious interrogation for everyone who crosses - there's a faster-tracked lane but you have to have given tons and tons of personal info to the USA govt to use that lane.

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

All you sheep that fell for Trump I have news for you

1) There is no wall being built
    2) Nobody is up Hillary
    3) Obama care isn't going to be repealed and replaced
    4) Planned parenthoods aren't going to be shut off
    5) Nafta is not going to be scrapped
    6) Manufacturing isn't coming back

He spoke what you wanted to hear, he got your votes and thanks you for it. But now is back to business as usual in good ole America.

astro61200

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post

2) Nobody is up Hillary

He spoke what you wanted to hear, he got your votes and thanks you for it. But now is back to business as usual in good ole America.
    Because of this post... The wall just got ten feet higher!

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

All you liberals are in denial right now. The GOP has majorities in the House, Senate, soon to be Supreme Court, and Presidency. There's literally nothing that the dems can do to prevent Trump from passing his agenda.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Fuk, teen feet higher?

How much is that going to cost?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Quote Originally Posted by thunderous View Post

2) Nobody is up Hillary

Obamacare is toast. That I can guarantee you. Not a single Republican voted for it, and it's payback time for people in congress who are more vengeful than 7 year olds.. Nobody wants it, and Democrats in industrial blue collar districts certainly don't want it to stay as an albatross around their necks every election. You might be right about a few of those, but the chances of Obamacare remaining active law by 2020 is very slim. Progressivism has a very short shelf life. What's going on now is just like what happened after Wilson and his "enlightened academia" tried to treat adults like children for 8 years from 1912-1920. The similarities of 1912-1920 and 2008-2016 are plentiful. Even the progressives back then believed in a superior intellectual class ruling the dumb, stupid, and uneducated, and a global government. Just like they do now. Only thing they haven't brought back is the compulsory sterilization laws for the unfit. They found more subtle ways to try and get rid of us "regular folk".

What progressives don't understand is the more power they exercise in their reigns, the more extreme the fight back is when the pendulum swings back. It probably won't happen this time, but someday after an extreme leftist period in the US, the US will see something like a Pinochet or a Videla, that will pay a visit on media members, college professors, and others and they will disappear just like they did in Argentina in the 70's-80's. Never forget that congress has already authorized the government to detain indefinately without charges anyone they view as a security threat to the US and an enemy of the state. You can bet your ass they're going to use that on it's own citizens someday. Only question is who's going to do it first, the lefties under an international rule, or the hard righties under nationlism. I'll be long gone when it happens, but man, It could get really brutal 50-100 years from now if people aren't careful.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

While I'm all for the wall it may only be needed in certain areas, I am 100% for stopping all Federal funding to Sanctuary Cities and for the deportation of the 2 million illegals who have felony records, the rest of the illegals I doubt are going anywhere

Later

Snowball

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    All you liberals are in denial right now. The GOP has majorities in the House, Senate, soon to be Supreme Court, and Presidency. There's literally nothing that the dems can do to prevent Trump from passing his agenda.
    Senate has 47 Democrats, and Bernie Sanders (I), Angus King (I)
    King leans left on some issues, right on others. For example, he's against repealing Obamacare.

GOP has 51, thus.. if 1 GOP Senator votes against, it's 50-50, and VP Pence breaks the tie.

If 2 dissent with the Republican majority, then the bill cannot pass.
    They do not have the 60 required for cloture.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    50 foot wall with electric barb wire at the top and outposts every 4 miles. Think of all the jobs. I'd say laser beam guns but they must make a "pew" noise when they fire or no deal for me.

sad but stereotypes are so valid..... looks like every overly-aggressive shaved headed cop I've had to deal with....

like this prick, I'm sure most of them will end up in court trying to justify their shooting some guy holding his iphone, e-cig, set of keys, or a cigarette lighter because they thought it was a gun.....

guess they wouldn't let him wear his f'n Oakly shades in court, with the straight arms that dent into their shaved domes to stay on.....

fuk the police!

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

F... the wildlife. Mexicans can feed the jaguar if they care.

BUILD THE WALL!

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Plaza23 View Post
    It's okay he's already backing off a lot of what he said he would do

Already....

I am am all for deporting criminal illegals though but good luck with stopping them from coming back.

They have tunnels man a wall isn't going to stop shit.

teaserpleaser

^^^ not that I actually believe they'll ever build the wall

teaserpleaser

And who's building this wall

mexicans/Mexican Americans most likely right.

Lolz

this shit is too funny