I'VE been trying to find a clip of when cnn finally throws in the towel, so i can see Jones and Begala shit their pants.....

cnn had most of its election coverage up on youtube, but interestingly, you cannot find when they finally have to call penn, mich, wisc, whatever, to push trump over..... I've yet to see a clip of Blitzer and co. calling the election for trump, officially....

only thing i can find ends with that smug mother fukka begala still saying "it's not over yet."

can anyone give me a link to the moment it happens, or the clip leading up to it and including the moment these pathetic fuks had to finally throw in the towel and acknowledge trump as the winner????

or did they just leave the fukkin' studios during a commercial break when it happened, leaving only a couple of puerto rican janitors in the building, who had to take over coverage?

help me out here, my election experience won't be complete until I see begala and jones in the painful moment when they finally accept that their Cold Chai Whore ain't gonna get there!

thx in advance