Benjammin84
    Benjammin84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

So many ignorant conservative hicks on here...keep the inbreeding at bay

Its truly a sad day to be here in the DSA(Divided State of America). No more USA cause we aren't talking to you ESSE unless you wanna pay for a great new WALL,eh eh? Then build it for us, so all the rich and white can feel safe in their mansions, and sleep through the night. Oh yeah, but while you sleep, Mexicans and drugs are still gonna creep, through the miles of tunnels, dug so deep, that our country needs, to numb the sheep. Where theres a will theres a way, and until we stop putting companies in their countries with nickel and dime pay...they're going to keep coming back, to the USA, to make what we all take for granted, as fair pay. But you keep fighting your fights. Your war on the broke, your war on drugs, which is a complete waste and a giant joke...because we all know......the "Trumps" of the world are snorting the best penetrating blow! When there's a demand, there's a supply, so the rights of the WEST got real, real high, and said penetrate it! Lets elect this penetrating GUY?! The rational ones to the left, left shaking our heads, pondering WHY?
    Just a vent. If it offends I apologize in advance...but when it comes to Trump, I have only one stance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jonal

Benjammin84

http://politicaldig.com/shoot-the-btch-hang-the-ngger-unfiltered-rally-videos-show-tr

NEWS ‘Shoot The B*tch!’ ‘Hang The N*gger!’: Unfiltered Rally Videos Show Trump’s America
    ‘Shoot The B*tch!’ ‘Hang The N*gger!’: Unfiltered Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

By
    Ron Delancer

The fact that the press is not reporting on the continuing violent rhetoric at Donald Trump’s rallies reflects an acceptance that is deeply troubling. Thankfully, today the New York Times posted a video “Unfiltered: Voices from Trump’s Crowds,” that captures the tone of the language used at Trump rallies, language that often revolves around hatred and violence, and is filled with crude slurs.
    What we seem to have here is a case of the normalization of the deplorable. It is a sinister sight to watch. Masses of people shout racial slurs against Hispanics and our black President, they call for the lynching of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, and they hurl anti-LGBTQ epithets.
    It’s disturbing that Trump’s outrages are so frequent that the mob atmosphere at his rallies is evidently no longer terribly “newsworthy.” While Benghazi and emails remain part of everyday reporting over the months, journalists don’t remind us of Trump’s earlier incitements.
    The mob outbursts and the incitements have become routine, part of the furniture — sort of like Trump’s remarkable 70-year-old hair, no longer worthy of comment. Another day, another deplorable outburst, either from the candidate or his deplorables or both.
    Last edited by Benjammin84; 11-10-16 at 05:46 AM.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Welcome back to the forum after a two year hiatus pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Benjammin84

Brooks
    Brooks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

once i find a job, im going to buy a new trailer in a better park

Benjammin84

thanks...always checked in still. Sometimes its good to step away from the grind of gambling and dealing with everything it entails...you can lose a lot of hours in here very quickly...biggest reason for checking the site but remaining silent...just not enough hours in the day.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

See I find your comment interesting as we've always been accused of being a very liberal site although our owner is a conservative. The last election... Holy Hannah... all of us staff were getting called every name under the book and threatened because apparently we were all Obama lovers and didn't let many Republican posters here. Which is totally not true obviously. The other thing I find noteworthy is how may posters who supported Obama in the last election and then to some extent Bernie, totally jumped to Trump and with full force. That says something and even as a female, I'm not willing to even try to pretend it was all gender-based. She couldn't beat a guy who had never even served a day as Mayor in Shitsville, population 23. Hell even one US town a few years ago had a goat as mayor and yet she still couldn't win. That says more about her and her 'legacy' than anything else. A better candidate would've probably Trumped Trump... but she was most definitely not it. No matter a jerkoff he may have been/is/may be in the future.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Benjammin84

Benjammin84

Agreed....in four years we need a much better female candidate to finally break through and win...its absolutely insane that this country has yet to elect a woman as President! We are so far behind the times in so many ways(censorhsip in media one of the biggest)...Still a puritan society at heart but we have to move forward and create a spark...why can you show heads getting bashed in with such severity on the walking dead, but dare show a woman's nipple or her enjoying sex and your movie/show is dead(NC 17 rating)...we worry about violence and bigotry yet its the most aired thing on tv....maybe some sex is what we all need...
    Last edited by Benjammin84; 11-10-16 at 06:13 AM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

You sound like an idiot, Benny. America has spoken. The liberal movement is dead. Better get used to it.

Gonna be 8 years of Trump, followed by 2 terms of my man Pence. I personally could t be any happier.

Now get on the Trump Train or get the fukk out.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Benjammin84 View Post
    Agreed....in four years we need a much better female candidate to finally break through and win...its absolutely insane that this country has yet to elect a woman as President! We are so far behind the times in so many ways(censorhsip in media one of the biggest)...Still a puritan society at heart but we have to move forward and create a spark...why can you show heads getting bashed in with such severity on the walking dead, but dare show a woman's nipple or her enjoying sex and your movie/show is dead(NC 17 rating)...we worry about violence and bigotry yet its the most aired thing on tv....maybe some sex is what we all need...
    There will be a female President in our lifetime. She just wasn't the right one. Her and Bill both have such dodgy reputations, alone and combined that it was a big turnoff for many, including some women who refused to give her the token gender vote. And then you've got people very scared about terrorists and people being let in as refugees when they aren't legit so they go for the candidate who lashes out against them. It's all very understandable. I do agree about the puritan society and although I left the US close to 15 years ago, I still get a bit of a jolt when I hear the word shit or such being dropped on the nightly news or tv programs or the f bomb after 8pm I think it is on mainstream tv. I feel like a naughty school girl listening to it!!! It's crazy how that's drilled into our heads in North America yet people think pretending profanity and sexuality doesn't exist helps anything. America will get there though. Slowly but surely wins the race... I hope

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Build the Wall! Build the Wall! Build the Wall!

Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!

Drain the swamp! Drain the Swamp! Drain the Swamp!

Get my Beer! Get my Beer! Get my Beer!

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

HRC is crooked as a dog's hind leg

It was her time... She and the DNC failed

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

hopefully it won't be that old hag and fake indian elizabeth warren. holding out hope she will be too old and decrepit by then. this fraudulent ex school-marm if elected would cause mass migration from this country. what a dishrag.

Auto Donk

ps. America was not ready for this as its leader:

Hell, America makes fun, from an early age out on the playground, of people that do strange seizure bullshit-like activities such as those depicted in the video above....

"freak", "retard", "spaz" (a nickname we gave my 10th grade english teacher who had tourette's and tried to hide it from the class by re-adjusting her pants, belt, or skirt everytime she had a spasmotic "tick" in class), "epileptic", "idiot", etc. are names kids throw at people who shake or seize uncontrollably......

she'd be the shunned, bullied kid on any playground in america.... simply not presidential material..... she'd be bullied on the world stage......
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-10-16 at 06:44 AM.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    hopefully it won't be that old hag and fake indian elizabeth warren. holding out hope she will be too old and decrepit by then. this fraudulent ex school-marm if elected would cause mass migration from this country. what a dishrag.
    Someone mentioned Michelle Obama and to be fair she'd get a lot of votes for many reasons but for some reason I don't think she'd ever do it. She's managed to carve out an amazingly scandal free and corny Ellen Degeneres kind of life projection despite 8 years in the WH and her and Obama are going to make a gazillion from it individually and as a unit so I can't see the appeal for her. Someone is waiting though... we just need to look a bit more. Or maybe the next big female will be like Obama. The vast majority of us had never heard of him until he made *that* speech at the DNC in 2004... and then look at what he managed to accomplish. She's out there somewhere. She just won't be a hard faced, extremely hard to trust, polarising bird like Mrs Clinton.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

"Conservative hicks" I've taken part in 8 different presidential elections, and the rhetoric keeps going on and on. Conservative hicks did not put Trump in office. Hard working, frustrated, traditional Democratic voters who live in Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, and Pennsylvania put this man in office. They finally got tired of the same rhetoric they have heard for the last few decades, and decided to give the other side a try. If they get their jobs back in the next 4 years, Democrats are in trouble because the GOP will own these states like they currently own the South.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Someone mentioned Michelle Obama and to be fair she'd get a lot of votes for many reasons but for some reason I don't think she'd ever do it. She's managed to carve out an amazingly scandal free and corny Ellen Degeneres kind of life projection despite 8 years in the WH and her and Obama are going to make a gazillion from it individually and as a unit so I can't see the appeal for her. Someone is waiting though... we just need to look a bit more. Or maybe the next big female will be like Obama. The vast majority of us had never heard of him until he made *that* speech at the DNC in 2004... and then look at what he managed to accomplish. She's out there somewhere. She just won't be a hard faced, extremely hard to trust, polarising bird like Mrs Clinton.
    first it needs to be determined if michelle obama is actually a woman. evidence tends to lean towards transgender.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    first it needs to be determined if michelle obama is actually a woman. evidence tends to lean towards transgender.
    That's not nice!!!!

Still not nice

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Someone mentioned Michelle Obama and to be fair she'd get a lot of votes for many reasons
    Her skin color would absolutely be a reason to run. Like every election, certain people vote the way they always have no matter what.
    Obama was getting 69 (08) and 66 (12) million votes. Hillary managed to get 59.8 million. So a certain group of people didn't come out and vote for her. Surely that certain group would come out and vote for another Obama.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Keep taking it up the ass you liberal limp dick.

The men are going to be busy for the next few years making this country what it used to be so why don't you in the other little pussies Go sing Kumbaya somewhere.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by Benjammin84 View Post
    Its truly a sad day to be here in the DSA(Divided State of America). No more USA cause we aren't talking to you ESSE unless you wanna pay for a great new WALL,eh eh? Then build it for us, so all the rich and white can feel safe in their mansions, and sleep through the night. Oh yeah, but while you sleep, Mexicans and drugs are still gonna creep, through the miles of tunnels, dug so deep, that our country needs, to numb the sheep. Where theres a will theres a way, and until we stop putting companies in their countries with nickel and dime pay...they're going to keep coming back, to the USA, to make what we all take for granted, as fair pay. But you keep fighting your fights. Your war on the broke, your war on drugs, which is a complete waste and a giant joke...because we all know......the "Trumps" of the world are snorting the best penetrating blow! When there's a demand, there's a supply, so the rights of the WEST got real, real high, and said penetrate it! Lets elect this penetrating GUY?! The rational ones to the left, left shaking our heads, pondering WHY?
    Just a vent. If it offends I apologize in advance...but when it comes to Trump, I have only one stance.
    hey, since you're new here and probably 18 or 19;

We've seen it all before. All the bs you just typed has been regurgitated on here 10k times before. You have to remember you're a sheep, your thoughts are just a cookiecut mold of every other sheep we've heard before. Your life has been lived a million times before, there is absolutely nothing unique about you or your so save it. One day when you grow up, if you're lucky enough, you'll look back at laugh at how stupid you were.
    Last edited by brooks85; 11-10-16 at 07:22 AM.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    hey, since you're new here and probably 18 or 19;

We've seen it all before. All the bs you just typed has been regurgitated on here 10k times before. You have to remember you're a sheep, your thoughts are just a cookiecut mold of every other sheep we've heard before. Your life has been lived a million times before, there is absolutely nothing unique about you or your thoughts save it. One day when you grow up, if you're lucky enough, you'll look back at laugh at how stupid you were.
    Wow brooks85!

Great post I couldn't have said it better.

Brooks85 2020!

brooks85

lol thank ya but 2024

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16061

all the jobless hillary idiots out there protesting...I mean rioting, since they have nothing better to do....useless fukks

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

lol

I am worried about myself and paying bills

who gives a fuk who Pres is

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Peace loving and tolerant Libs...

100s of other just like those

Auto Donk

Fred Samford will not vote for Michelle Obama, he hates her fugly ass:

http://<iframe class="restrain" titl...="0"></iframe>

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

100% disgusting and what I've been talking about ashamed for the past 36 hours. Anyone who talks like this, supports this or even secretly giggles at this needs to take a long f'n look at themselves. How this is even legal is shocking. If my 7 year old made even the most innocent comment about 'boom' in an airport these days we wouldn't be let on a plane and yet people can talk this way about a fellow citizen, let alone a democratically elected President. I don't care who he is, this just isn't acceptable.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5536

Klc is right, hillary lost because she neglected people that the Dems have.

Or maybe had is a better word.

brooks85

^trump took youngstown, OH which is about unheard of for republicans. Most of the time they don't even bother going there. Obama had 16/88 counties, Hillary only 7 lol.

funny how everyone was talking about republican party falling apart... which side had a fake primary again?... lol

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Secret Service agents had better get out in front of this madness. People talking about assassination of Trump as president elect. Need many arrests made public to get ahead of this crap.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

As someone on twitter put it

no joke I'm begging liberal Democrats to discover a tactic other than wealthy celebrities mugging in a camera about how dumb the GOP is

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Secret Service agents had better get out in front of this madness. People talking about assassination of Trump as president elect. Need many arrests made public to get ahead of this crap.
    You think Kennedy's detail is still around?

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    You think Kennedy's detail is still around?
    I know your embarrassing post history is mr ancient aliens

lol "deal with iranians was a good thing" you sheep

jizay
    Update your status
    jizay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post

Peace-loving, tolerant, and non-racist, you greasy headed white.

12 Last