Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14967

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I know your embarrassing post history is mr ancient aliens

lol "deal with iranians was a good thing" you sheep
    How much time do you spend creeping on our post history?
    You're fukkin strange.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

The President of the United States needs to be an Alpha Male. And with Trump, that's what we have.

Im not saying that's the case forever, but def what we need at this time. No question. And I'm all about female empowerment. I think Condoleezza Rice would make a fabulous VP.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    The President of the United States needs to be an Alpha Male. And with Trump, that's what we have.

Im not saying that's the case forever, but def what we need at this time. No question. And I'm all about female empowerment. I think Condoleezza Rice would make a fabulous VP.

I totally agree. I will disagree with Rice making a good VP and that is because she does not want the spotlight nor the responsibility. She served, and ran away from public office. Many people tried to pull her back in for years, but she wants no part of it. Need people that love the job and are eager to get into the job

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2005

Liberals are are hypocrites.

They call Trump a bigot and racists, then they judge a group of people as inbred hicks. LOL.

There are a lot of educated people on both sides. There are a lot of dumb people on both sides.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post

i don't know about having a VP who's afraid of going to the dentist.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by Benjammin84 View Post
    NEWS ‘Shoot The B*tch!’ ‘Hang The N*gger!’: Unfiltered Rally Videos Show Trump’s America
    ‘Shoot The B*tch!’ ‘Hang The N*gger!’: Unfiltered Rally Videos Show Trump’s America

By
    Ron Delancer

The fact that the press is not reporting on the continuing violent rhetoric at Donald Trump’s rallies reflects an acceptance that is deeply troubling. Thankfully, today the New York Times posted a video “Unfiltered: Voices from Trump’s Crowds,” that captures the tone of the language used at Trump rallies, language that often revolves around hatred and violence, and is filled with crude slurs.
    What we seem to have here is a case of the normalization of the deplorable. It is a sinister sight to watch. Masses of people shout racial slurs against Hispanics and our black President, they call for the lynching of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, and they hurl anti-LGBTQ epithets.
    It’s disturbing that Trump’s outrages are so frequent that the mob atmosphere at his rallies is evidently no longer terribly “newsworthy.” While Benghazi and emails remain part of everyday reporting over the months, journalists don’t remind us of Trump’s earlier incitements.
    The mob outbursts and the incitements have become routine, part of the furniture — sort of like Trump’s remarkable 70-year-old hair, no longer worthy of comment. Another day, another deplorable outburst, either from the candidate or his deplorables or both.
    So, if my buddy or at least someone i know and they like me goes out and says something i don't agree with i'm somehow responsible for that persons actions? Really? Drama much?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Liberals need to pack up and ship out. Only option.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Here are some more of the peaceful left, you know the ones who are against violence....

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

xdodger19
    xdodger19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

many trump supporters cheer when pigs use mob violence on citizens, then
    complain about mob violence

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Ignorant ppl on both sides stop finding videos to fit your agenda anyone can do that. I guess you havnt seen the news students with signs in Hs yelling white power and the twitter shyt please stop feeding the trolls wow.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by xdodger19 View Post
    many trump supporters cheer when pigs use mob violence on citizens, then
    complain about mob violence
    Can you offer any evidence of "pigs using mob violence" and/or "Trumps supporters cheering" ?

I didn't think so

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Peace loving and tolerant Libs...

100s of other just like those
    it's a federal crime to even threaten the life of a federal official, which status Trump acquired as president-elect....

I once was appointed to represent a guy charged with threatening the life of Slick Willy when he was in office..... the guy wasn't serious, he just wanted to get back into the prison system to have a "free" surgery performed on his back.... Homeless guy in Austin.....

people have to be real careful when posting shit like this; if they intimate that they are personally going to do it, they could easily be arrested and charged.....

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

Liberals are too arrogant and ignorant to see the country is done with their race baiting, gender baiting, sexual orientation baiting, immigrant baiting , muslim baiting and all of their nonsensical policies. Now they want to change the Constitution because they lost. They need to be systematically purged from all government and socital arenas and given the option to leave the country they hate and that they have ruined. They are disgusting.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    Liberals are too arrogant and ignorant to see the country is done with their race baiting, gender baiting, sexual orientation baiting, immigrant baiting , muslim baiting and all of their nonsensical policies. Now they want to change the Constitution because they lost. They need to be systematically purged from all government and socital arenas and given the option to leave the country they hate and that they have ruined. They are disgusting.
    Do you blame aggressive dogs for being aggressive or do you blame their owners.

sportsfan9698

People have the right to their political views... so it is very much anti-American to denegrate Liberals from a institutional point of view.

As with most problems, education and information is the best cure. There are literally centuries of history and data that prove that big government does not work. There are also hundreds of examples that PROVE that government dependence does not help society, but actually enslaves people.

Years ago, there used to be "civics" class taught in every high school in the USA - that was eliminated by the liberals and the teachers unions. They knew it was better to have dumb kids about to vote. We should bring civics back, as well as more curriculum that teaches the downfalls of government dependence - Macro Econ. But that also would be in contrast of my opinion that education should not be directed from a federal agency. It is a difficult problem, but education is the key

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    People have the right to their political views... so it is very much anti-American to denegrate Liberals from a institutional point of view.

As with most problems, education and information is the best cure. There are literally centuries of history and data that prove that big government does not work. There are also hundreds of examples that PROVE that government dependence does not help society, but actually enslaves people.

Years ago, there used to be "civics" class taught in every high school in the USA - that was eliminated by the liberals and the teachers unions. They knew it was better to have dumb kids about to vote. We should bring civics back, as well as more curriculum that teaches the downfalls of government dependence - Macro Econ. But that also would be in contrast of my opinion that education should not be directed from a federal agency. It is a difficult problem, but education is the key
    I would never disagree with you about our educational system being horrible. That could be improved and it would help the country in a million different ways. This result was not because of any lack of education. This was people being tired of being lied to all the time and knowing that Trump, despite his enormous flaws, was the only chance for any change. I am not willing to let these protesters off with a lack of education excuse. They are the most ignorant, hypocritical group in the country. They have a natural ignorance that is tough to educate.
    Peaceful is no problem.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 11-11-16 at 02:28 PM.

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    I would never disagree with you about our educational system being horrible. That could be improved and it would help the country in a million different ways. This result was not because of any lack of education. This was people being tired of being lied to all the time and knowing that Trump, despite his enormous flaws, was the only chance for any change. I am not willing to let these protesters off with a lack of education excuse. They are the most ignorant, hypocritical group in the country. They have a natural ignorance that is tough to educate.
    Peaceful is no problem.
    It is possible you missed my point... I will state it another way

I had some very good teachers in HS in the early 80's that taught me the real dope about economics. I don't think the typical student gets that nowadays... on the contrary they mostly get a bunch of liberal crap that glorifies the big government mentality. If that is all you have as a young man or woman, you are brought up thinking that way.

maggiethebestdog

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    It is possible you missed my point... I will state it another way

I had some very good teachers in HS in the early 80's that taught me the real dope about economics. I don't think the typical student gets that nowadays... on the contrary they mostly get a bunch of liberal crap that glorifies the big government mentality. If that is all you have as a young man or woman, you are brought up thinking that way.
    Gotchya. The media putting out false garbage doesn't help either. Critical thought is a rare thing anymore.

sshz
    sshz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

It's important to remember that liberals have a mental disorder so let's be kind to these losers.........

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33742

Quote Originally Posted by unusialsusp5 View Post
    first it needs to be determined if michelle obama is actually a woman. evidence tends to lean towards transgender.
    Like Serena?

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I still get a bit of a jolt when I hear the word shit or such being dropped on the nightly news or tv programs or the f bomb after 8pm I think it is on mainstream tv. I feel like a naughty school girl listening to it!!!
    This thread was worthless till this comment. Now I'm intrigued...

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    Here are some more of the peaceful left, you know the ones who are against violence....

If any of those rabid hood monkeys tried that shit with me, I'd beat the shit out of them. It's too bad the guy they beat up was a puss and didn't even fight back.

First 12