sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

How much damage witll Obama do in the next 2.5 months?

Executive pardons to felons... mass immigration with the stroke of a pen... continued racial disturbance... the list will go on and on.

Do not expect Obama to give any brevity to the will of the people, he has never shown that trait in the past, so there is no reason to expect it now.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

other than pardoning criminals, including one who really, really likes cold chai, not much.....

any dramatic bullshit other than that, such as mass immigration, will not happen..... people would simply refuse to carry that shit out....

he doens't want to leave on some crazy ass note like that.... I think this delusional fuk thinks his wife may run some day....

Aunt Esther for President!!!!!!!!!!

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

I very much expect things to get much better for almost all Americans over the next 4 years... the hardcore left will not repent of course. With that said, I do not think there will be another election in the next couple decades that would want Obama's back in the White House.

Barry is an intelligent man, I think he knows this. He is going to go out like a petulant child... watch and see.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

All hell will break lose. These confirmed Satanist will not lay down.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7224

He isn't going to do anything except golf, complain and go on talk shows.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    He isn't going to do anything except golf, complain and go on talk shows.
    hopefully he'll take time off from all those productive activities to pardon O.J......

as it will be with President Trump, life is always more exciting with a former Heisman Trophy-winning double murderer on the loose....