Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    No time for this...we got games. Election over. Time for everyone to re-focus on what's important here
    i agree.....

focus on the truly important things.... I'm starting with this:

sheepgotwool
    sheepgotwool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6429

Called this D2 gal/guy out a number of times. Depeche Mode is a fave of gay men. Yes , i was in high school in the 80's and every gay guy liked Depeche Mode. I guess that is why at some point he/her changed name. Anyhow probably lost a fortune. Seemed to be active at exchanges also and Hillary dropped like a rock at about 840PM last night from about -1100 to -250 . It was amazing drop and from there odds kept moving solidly toward Trump pretty much all night except for small moves. D2 probably was trying to hedge like Acoochy was on the Aussie bet and now is standing with pants down trying to figure out if he/she is a shehe or a heshe . :}
    Last edited by sheepgotwool; 11-09-16 at 04:28 PM. Reason: spelled wrong

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by sheepgotwool View Post
    Called this D2 gal/guy out a number of times. Depeche Mode is a fave of gay men. Yes , i was in high school in the 80's and every gay guy liked Depeche Mode. I guess that is why at some point he/her changed name. Anyhow probably lost a fortune. Seemed to be active at exchanges also and Hillary dropped like a rock at about 840PM last night from about -1100 to -250 . It was amazing drop and from there odds kept moving solidly toward Trump pretty much all night except for small moves. D2 probably was trying to hedge like Acoochy was on the Aussie bet and now is standing with pants down trying to figure out if he/she is a shehe or a heshe . :}
    i think he's somewhere posing for your avatar photo.....

on a different note, wtf happened to that A. Coochy guy?

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Trying to get a refund on his community college political science degree. Absolute burial!
    That was classic. Isn't that the guy who claims he's in his 60's? yet everything about his profile & posts says immature 20 something.

Auto Donk

not necessarily an inconsistency, my wife say's I've got, at times, most times, an immature 14 year-old's mentality; yet, as others have astutely noted, given my terrorism unleashed at aTm back in the mid 80's on Moore and Davis-Gary Halls, I'm actually eligible for an AARP card.....

Not-A-Kid
    Not-A-Kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8134

Hilarious.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

d2 ever check in???

First 12