sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Obama has a pen and a phone

and Trump is going to show him how quickly ALL of it goes away when you refuse to work with Congress, and you shove very unpopular laws and other actions down the throat of the American people.

All of Obama's failed actions go away before the snow begins to melt.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Can you tell me how Donald Trump is good for America?

RGG
    RGG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    Can you tell me how Donald Trump is good for America?
    Get rid of Obamacare, TPP, Iran Deal, illegal immigration, stop Syrian refugees from entering...you want more?

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by RGG View Post
    Get rid of Obamacare, TPP, Iran Deal, illegal immigration, stop Syrian refugees from entering...you want more?
    I hear you, just trying to assess whether or not my quality of life will be improved.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan2k3 View Post
    i hear you, just trying to assess whether or not my quality of life will be improved.
    jobs

sportsfan9698

There are many ADULTS here in this forum that are simply not old enough to really understand how good it can be in the USA.

Those of us that are 40+ and maybe older, know exactly how the economy now is NOT working for Americans. Trump is our best chance to find those prosperous times again. As he says "Make America Great Again"

The Obama years have been awful. Obama has not done a single thing to make the country better off. Forced legislation by executive order, because he was so unwilling to persuade and deal within the framework of our constitution. He has taken race relations to a new low. None of this was by mistake... he set out to do exactly what he as done. He has his reasons for this, and in the coming years and likely decades it will be all be accurately recorded for all to understand.

Liberalism and Globalism is dead. There were signs for years... many European leaders elected over several years. The Brexit vote was a shock wave... but not all gave that the brevity it deserved. This 2016 election for POTUS is the death blow to liberalism/globalism (for now).

Liberalism/Globalism exists to serve the elites. It is cleverly disguised to make many think it is for YOU... it is not, and it was never intended to be for YOU.

sportsfan9698

I do not want to seem too partisan, because I am not. I have always thought to myself that the 1st Bush (43) term was very good. He was the right man at the right time when insane people did what they did on 911. The 2nd term for Bush was simply awful. We have had at least 12 years of horrible leadership, in my opinion.