Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Best way to get into the sack with MainStream Media President Elect HiLIARy Clit-on..

is to be a little kid "saved" by Laura Silsby, a long time hiLIARy cohort, who operates New Life Children's Refuge, and shipped to the Washington D.C. area, put in a cage for a few weeks, and then, VOILA!!! YOU FIND YOURSELF IN BED WITH HiLIARy Clit-on!!!!

Silsby was arrested trying to ship 33 little kids, most with families, out of Haita into the Dominican Republic, to be sold into a sex slave ring.....

I hope SBR issues all members attending the next Bash in the Domincan Republic appropriate sidearms to take down any hiLIARy operatives we may come across while partying our asses off.....

thank God hiLIARy likes em younger than my hott-ass wife, otherwise i'd be too scared to take her down there.....

many would kill me to get even a little taste of this:

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Donk you ok brotha? You really go hard in the paint wacka flaca flame

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

just havin' fun.... clit-on's got this....

as I told the lady photographed above, who is a tad bit more concerned than I as to who the next POTUS is, not much will change no matter who gets elected....

biggest impact will be a supreme court that moves back toward the left, possibly in a substantial way if the senate goes democratic during her term....

that may or may not be a bad thing....

--ad

ps. Mainly I just wanted to look at the better half's beautiful rack while at work, and the best way to do that was find a way to work em into a thread.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-04-16 at 08:44 AM.