Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

hiLIARy's best speech, according to The Donk... gotta love "Operation Monarch"

maybe this hiLIARy isn't so bad after all..... definitely a kinky little guttersnipe.....

"Eat me! Oh God, eat me now!"

If I'd have known a career in politics meant access to "mind-controlled sex slaves and mountains of free cocaine," I might have been a little smarter in my youthful indescretions, kept my record clean, and run for f'n office!!!!

Snowy, give me your take on "Operation Monarch".....

even if I hadn't made in politics, I wouldn't mind being a "mind-controlled sex slave" for an enclave of amazon women.....

funny thing is, hiLIARy didn't mind, and the sex-slave had to endure, the fact that hiLIARy had been wearing "matronly nylon" granny panties all day, with panty hose over them, on a hot and muggy day in D.C.....

ouch!.... biter, key up the robin box images.....

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Wuttya wanna know. Its a real thing, since Willie was potus he was the front man at the time they used to apologize for it.
    Last edited by jtoler; 11-03-16 at 07:03 AM.

Auto Donk

I know the MKUltra thing is well known and the putz cia director in 73 ordered all of the files on it destroyed, and but for some mis-filed, misplaced files, we'd have never seen the 20,000 documents we have.....

but is there concrete evidence tying the clit-on's to this shady shit other than Cathy O'brien?

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I know the MKUltra thing is well known and the putz cia director in 73 ordered all of the files on it destroyed, and but for some mis-filed, misplaced files, we'd have never seen the 20,000 documents we have.....

but is there concrete evidence tying the clit-on's to this shady shit other than Cathy O'brien?
    I wouldnt think so. Do you believe cathy?

Auto Donk

after readin a bit about "brice's story"..... and without much investigation at all, I'm highly skeptical at first blush....

i don't doubt that she had her head fukked with by the cia, but don't know whether her memories of all her shit are from a totally blown out brain due to all the psychological shit they did to her, or real events she's recalling.....

and due to pressing shit I got to get to work on, it's gonna be a week or two before I can even think about lookin' into her and her man's stories.... but they are indeed intriguing

SkinnyGinny
    SkinnyGinny's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hil The Pill

I cant stand Hill the Pill Lol