chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Funniest reason for getting divorced

Bubba the love sponge was getting married for the first time. He ran a contest to go on his bus but you had to have a top 5 reason to board .It was catered by jeff ruby with all the drinks free and hitting all the strip bars in newport ,ky. My buddy had the number one reason......... His ex wife turned him in for tax evasion for the city of norwood ohio. He had lived there for 10 years and had to come up with 60 grand after taxes.

Vesuvius
    Vesuvius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Huh?

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

too bad it wasn't in texas, or another community property state, she'd have f'd herself for 30,000 bucks

knowing the 'love sponge' idiot was involved, that reason still isn't as funny a reason for getting a divorce as coming home, checkin' your hidden cam, and finding your wife bangin' the shit out of hulk hogan.....

well, at least the rest of us not named "bubba the love sponge" find that shit funny as all getout

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

i dont have a funny story about divorce but have one about calling the cops. My younger brothers are twins and when they were both 21, one of them called the cops on the other one because he ate his cheeseburger. Cop was like, "wtf, you cant call us over here because your brother ate your cheeseburger". Fast forward about 8 years when they were both 29. They live in same house and one of them was out in the backyard shooting birds with a bb gun. I guess neighbors saw it or grew tired of the bird bodies dropping dead in their adjacent yards. so they call the cops and when the cop shows up at the house, my brother who was NOT SHOOTING the birds answers the door. Cop says, "yeah, im here because we've had some complaints about someone shooting some birds with a bb gun?" My brother tells him yeah thats his other brother and to come on in. So cop asks him, "how old is your brother?" , expecting to hear 13, maybe 14 years old. My brother tells him that he's 29. Cop exclaimed, "29!??". yeah, my brothers are idiots.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    i dont have a funny story about divorce but have one about calling the cops. My younger brothers are twins and when they were both 21, one of them called the cops on the other one because he ate his cheeseburger. Cop was like, "wtf, you cant call us over here because your brother ate your cheeseburger". Fast forward about 8 years when they were both 29. They live in same house and one of them was out in the backyard shooting birds with a bb gun. I guess neighbors saw it or grew tired of the bird bodies dropping dead in their adjacent yards. so they call the cops and when the cop shows up at the house, my brother who was NOT SHOOTING the birds answers the door. Cop says, "yeah, im here because we've had some complaints about someone shooting some birds with a bb gun?" My brother tells him yeah thats his other brother and to come on in. So cop asks him, "how old is your brother?" , expecting to hear 13, maybe 14 years old. My brother tells him that he's 29. Cop exclaimed, "29!??". yeah, my brothers are idiots.
    haha... nice....

reminds me of the time my two sons and I were throwing "cracker bombs" out my sixth floor loft window.... several "naybuh democrats" were down on the street below, going to the opening of a new club catering to the "upscale" black crowd in H-town.... by upscale, I don't exclude overweight black women leaving the club barefooted in their shimmery outfits, because their feet hurt.... (tells you how upscale we were dealing with).

nevertheless, the smoke trails and multiple victims wathcing closely for where the cracker bombs were coming from, pinpointed two of my four downtown view windows as the source of the firepower. (Light them, throw them out, and they start to go off about twenty feet above the sidewalk, showering a ton of exploding/popping sparks on people -- I never saw my youngest son laugh so hard as he did when a 200-250 pound ho in a dress literally did the splits, screaming, as the bomb began to explode over and all around her....)

nevertheless, hpd shows up and shuts down the entire block around the bayou lofts about ten mins later.... my boys and I immediately retire to our bunks.... two minutes later, "knock knock, knock"... it's the cops at my door, loft still filled with smoke from all the cracker bomb lighting we did.... I had shed all clothing down to my skivvies, and barely crack the door open an inch, but do let them see i'm not dressed, and as the hallway a/c system sucks some smoke out into the hallway, I do my best tommy lee jones and "sleepily" and ask the two cops "what's up"?

they say they had reports of cracker bombs sailing out of my windows, and tell me the concerige had confirmed that I have two sons, one a teen and the other about 9 or ten years old, and they thought maybe they'd been left unattended and were throwing shit out the window.....

I tell them my boys and I have been asleep for hours, it must've been someone else, as even more smoke flows into the hallway.... they laff, as they were white, and the club goers complaining were not white, and tell me to have a good evening, and to GO BACK TO SLEEP, sarcastically, but also to let me know the shit better stop.....

but no, it wasn't two sons doing shit when dad was out, it was dad corrupting two sons and all them having the time of their lives..... but i'm pretty sure those f'n cops were very surprised to see a 40-something age male open that door.... same surprise as your brothers' cop!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 11-03-16 at 08:10 AM.