brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

that would be awesome to see duran duran but no where close to me.

And the Who show is about 4.5 hours away, just a bit too far which sucks because they are legends.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Just got back from the KROQ Weenie Roast and holy shit if you ever get a chance to see Cage The Elephant, do it. Amazing band to see live. Lead singer also came out with Incubus to do a Black Hole Sun cover/tribute to Chris Cornell which was pretty cool/sad.

brooks85

oh yeah I would enjoyed seeing them, they have some songs I do like. Doesn't look like they are coming near me yet. And incubus would have been sweet too, just added them to my list for cleveland in July.

seeing metallica for first time tonight!

Sam Losco
    Sam Losco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13690

matthew good, august 25

NUTSonYAchin
    NUTSonYAchin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by SBRMAN23 View Post
    Kanye west oh wait he went crazy and canceled all tours damn
    He was killed. I miss him

brooks85

I was lucky I got to see the show before the tour got cancelled.

Not seeing soundgarden because chris killed himself really sucks.

brooks85

billy joel next month and just locked in front row tickets, 360 stage, to foo fighters!

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

The closest for me will be in October : The Scorpions with special guest Megadeath. Crazy World Tour. 8 rows from the stage. It will be my fifth Scorps concert live. Rock on. The last one was a couple of months ago : Bon Jovi. It was pretty good. Last year's highlight was G&R.

brooks85

Yeah axl can still sing just fine, I'm going to show in October. And scorpions rock, still loving you one of the best songs ever and, of course, wind of change. They have some of the deepest lyrics for a rock band out there.

I'm going to roger waters tonight and he has a giant inflatable pig with trump's face on it. I'm front row of the club section so hoping it comes close enough for me to pop it.
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-20-17 at 06:42 AM.

beavis13
    beavis13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9739

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    Yeah axl can still sing just fine, I'm going to show in October. And scorpions rock, still loving you one of the best songs ever and, of course, wind of change. They have some of the deepest lyrics for a rock band out there.

I'm going to roger waters tonight and he has a giant inflatable pig with trump's face on it. I'm front row of the club section so hoping it comes close enough for me to pop it.
    Haha. Saw the show twice here. Music was fantastic. Drank enough to not pay attention to the political aspects of the show and enjoy the show.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by beavis13 View Post
    Haha. Saw the show twice here. Music was fantastic. Drank enough to not pay attention to the political aspects of the show and enjoy the show.
    omg it was ridiculous. I tried to keep my mouth shut as long as I could but when they showed trump reaching for a cat I couldn't help but yell "yeah, grab that pussy." I'm in Franklin country which voted hillary by a wide margin so most people were loving the political crap. Bringing only black and hispanic kids out for brick in the wall song was bullshit.

The visuals overall were awesome tho and great time.

brooks85

matchbox twenty and counting crows, seger and modest mouse shows added

shooterman
    shooterman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18498

Going to see Kings of Leon Sat night at Mohegan Sun. Have wanted to see them for years.

brooks85

I want to see them also, I was close to pulling the trigger yesterday on that iheartradio concert because they are going to be there with some other good acts but not worth the money when I can just watch it on tv. If I didn't have to fly I'd go. They are going to be in Columbus soon but I'm going to see foo fighters that day.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18912

anyone planning on going to any shows?

Roger Waters, RHCP, Metallica, Coldplay; U2 and Bon jovi(not a fan but can't ignore highest-grossing acts)

2017 is looking good
    You have to be joking right?
    I can see how out of place you would be at a Roger Waters concert. LOL

What a jackass you are. Stick to Bon Jovi girly man.

khicks26

Roger Waters, RHCP, Metallica, Coldplay; U2 and Bon jovi(not a fan but can't ignore highest-grossing acts)

2017 is looking good
    LOL He wasn't any good in the 80's. DORK.

khicks26

2017 is looking good
    Lets breakdown the Brooks list of shows.

Roger Waters, brooks doesn't understand the music & disagrees with most of it.

RHCP, No surprise here, they suck (IMO) & so does Brooks. Again he disagrees with most of their music.

Metallica, great band way past their prime. Seen them in the 80's warm up for Iron Maiden & Judas Priest. They tore up the place. Not worth the money to see them now. Plus the music is way over Brooks head.

Coldplay, must be his trendy pick. Brooks is so hip. LOL Most of their music is for Liberal Girls.

U2, great band that has lost their edge & sold out to the establishment to stay relevant. Right up the brooks ally as he sold out long ago.

Bon Jovi, are you fuking kidding me. Fake Ass Bubble Gum rock star that now plays country. Who the fuk would waste their money. According to brooks, many of the same idiots like him.

To sum this up Brooks. You are a hypocrite who doesn't know dick about music. Pretty much the same you know about most things.

khicks26

billy joel next month and just locked in front row tickets, 360 stage, to foo fighters!
    OMG could you be anymore of a douche bag. Front row to see a douche bag.

khicks26

Because this what they play on the radio & I've heard it a million times. Its a trip to watch you talk music brooks. LOL Your so out of place & sound like a girl. This thread is gold.

Here maybe you will see this guy at the Scorpions concert.

khicks26

I was lucky I got to see the show before the tour got cancelled.

Not seeing soundgarden because chris killed himself really sucks.
    So you know Chris personally? LOL

khicks26

that would be awesome to see duran duran but no where close to me.

And the Who show is about 4.5 hours away, just a bit too far which sucks because they are legends.
    Duran Duran LOL Brooks is Hungry Like the Wolf.
    The WHO, Legends no ass clown like you should have the right to see. So I guess you really do need You Tube U.

Your such a fake bitch. BARBRA. Bet your favorite song is Won't Get Fooled Again. LOL

khicks26

oh yeah I would enjoyed seeing them, they have some songs I do like. Doesn't look like they are coming near me yet. And incubus would have been sweet too, just added them to my list for cleveland in July.

seeing metallica for first time tonight!
    Why would you even go? The people that go to these shows think your an idiot.

khicks26

I just found out my morning jacket announced a tour today and I've been told it's a must see so getting tickets this friday. Doesn't look like foofighters are going to tour in the states this year. Still hoping for daft punk. I got a busy schedule, not excited about all of these but it always ends up being a good time

3/17- Stevie nicks
    5/14- RHCP
    5/16- Alice cooper
    5/19- Soundgarden/Live/Bush(rock on the range)
    5/20- Korn/Offspring(rock on the range)
    5/21- Metallica(rock on the range)
    5/22- hall and oates/tears for fears(lol)
    6/7- Tom petty/joe walsh
    7/1- U2
    7/14- Billy Joel
    7/20- Roger waters
    7/21- Queen with Adam Lambert doing vocals( I checked setlist, he doesn't sing any of his songs so good to go)
    8/10- My morning jacket
    8/19- Coldplay
    8/25- Lady gaga
    9/20- Bruno Mars
    10/3- Ed sheernan
    LOL Good thing I posted some of the snogs for you. Maybe you will know some of them.

My God, your such a clown.

Did he play this or cut his head off?

Last edited by khicks26; 08-12-17 at 02:24 PM.

khicks26

OK Brooks My fun time is over. You can continue to be the fake bitch you are. Going to shows just to say you went.

brooks85

khicks power posting to himself, truly entertaining stuff haha it's hilarious to know you're a real person somewhere. This is your life lol

khicks26

khicks power posting to himself, truly entertaining stuff haha it's hilarious to know you're a real person somewhere. This is your life lol
    Still not as funny as you talking about music. If you look at my posts, its you I'm talking to. That's what's great about the internet, we can talk to each other without both of us being here.

Tell us more of the songs you like.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    Still not as funny as you talking about music. If you look at my posts, its you I'm talking to. That's what's great about the internet, we can talk to each other without both of us being here.

Tell us more of the songs you like.
    well you keep forgetting you're not a good judge of comedy. In reality, your posts are much more funny for me than for you. It proves what a child you are and how much I stress you out lol funny stuff. Your desperation is on display, definitely funnier for me.

khicks26

well you keep forgetting you're not a good judge of comedy. In reality, your posts are much more funny for me than for you. It proves what a child you are and how much I stress you out lol funny stuff. Your desperation is on display, definitely funnier for me.
    If you say. Man in search of a Youth.

brooks85

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    If you say. Man in search of a Youth.
    well I have got you to stress over and over, make threads and even embarrass yourself in this thread so the evidence is there alice. You're losing and have been since day 1 with your friendsoftheearth.org crap.
    Last edited by brooks85; 08-13-17 at 12:45 PM.

khicks26

well I have got you to stress over and over, make threads and even embarrass yourself in this thread so the evidence is there alice. You're losing and have been since day 1 with your friendsoftheearth.org crap.
    No to all the above.

Brooks your just a fake ass fuk boy troll. Never once have I stressed over you. You embarrass yourself daily.

Lets hear you talk about music, shit is to funny. If you don't carry on like the clown you were being in this thread. I will know I wrecked you in here.

Lets hear about the Billy Joel concert, what songs do you like. LOL

khicks26

Meat Head

khicks26

khicks26

khicks26

First 123456 Last