sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

President Elect - Donald J Trump - Countdown to November 8th 2016

We have seen the peak of HRC's lead - it is now in the rear view mirror. Too much corruption for the USA electorate to stomach. The Clinton's are finished. Time for a new a far more prosperous future for all Americans.

Polls are already starting to turn, but they are flawed to begin. I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread to celebrate the next couple weeks of this historic 2016 Presidential Election season.

Trump supporters please chime in, and also the low information HRC fans you can too. We do want you all on record on this thread in the evening of November 8th 2016.

Breaking news of both candidates will be covered, as well as updated polls and trends. I have already placed a one unit wager for Trump, one unit on GOP congress as well. I considered plowing a huge stake, but the possibility of a contested election tying up my bankroll is not something I want to do. I have never been so sure about a +450 ML wager in my lifetime, and likely will never again.

sportsfan9698

Clinton supporter smears peanut butter on 30 cars she thought were at Trump rally

LOL you cannot make this up

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...r-on-30-cars-/

sportsfan9698

Top adviser on Clinton Wall Street speeches: 'It's pretty bad'

HRC calls Bernie Supporters "a bucket of losers"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...retty-bad.html

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

You gamble? This election is over and has been for years. This country is liberal now

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
    You gamble? This election is over and has been for years. This country is liberal now
    Yes no and no

Stay tuned, you just may learn something

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

as much as I hate to say it.... this seizure-laden cold chai-swillin' murderous, morally bankrupt whore is going to win.....

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    We have seen the peak of HRC's lead - it is now in the rear view mirror. Too much corruption for the USA electorate to stomach. The Clinton's are finished. Time for a new a far more prosperous future for all Americans.

Polls are already starting to turn, but they are flawed to begin. I thought it would be appropriate to start this thread to celebrate the next couple weeks of this historic 2016 Presidential Election season.

Trump supporters please chime in, and also the low information HRC fans you can too. We do want you all on record on this thread in the evening of November 8th 2016.

Breaking news of both candidates will be covered, as well as updated polls and trends. I have already placed a one unit wager for Trump, one unit on GOP congress as well. I considered plowing a huge stake, but the possibility of a contested election tying up my bankroll is not something I want to do. I have never been so sure about a +450 ML wager in my lifetime, and likely will never again.

LOL>. what a loser.. YOU POSTED THIS AT 3 A.M.!?!?

you need to STOP DRINKING man,,, face reality and grow a pair. Trump is TOAST.

Trump is not even playing to win anymore, all he does is complain to the refs.
    He is setting the stage for his next BIG INVESTMENT (TRUMP TV)

you gotta be kidding me, he played all you suckers like sheep.
    Sold you all this BS> and is now starting a business, selling you the same BS>

+450 Wager is ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW>

smarter wager is to put that money on the the INDIANS.
    (but i guess we already know Trump-TARDS are not smart)

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Trump lost this election about 2 months ago.

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Trump lost this election about 2 months ago.
    he lost it way before that/.. he just put the icing on with Ms. Machado, and then added the swirls with Billy Bush

sportsfan9698

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Rigged or is it??

I truly believe this time around its rigged. All the polls showing Trump pulling close or taking a lead are just so Clinton voters go out and vote and not stay home assuming the elections are over and their votes are not needed.

I am loving this bias from the Liberal/Biased Media to take Trump down

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Top adviser on Clinton Wall Street speeches: 'It's pretty bad'

HRC calls Bernie Supporters "a bucket of losers"

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...retty-bad.html
    Bucket of Losers. Hilarious. It's amazing.. this bittch hates absolutely everyone... nobody likes her.. yet she's a hop skip and a jump away from becoming the most powerful human on earth.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by hostile takeover View Post
    Bucket of Losers. Hilarious. It's amazing.. this bittch hates absolutely everyone... nobody likes her.. yet she's a hop skip and a jump away from becoming the most powerful human on earth.
    and that, as can be seen from the videos below, is astoundingly frightening, if not, in her oft-used words, "HORRIFYING"!!!!

sportsfan9698

Even Micheal Moore supports Trump for POTUS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY-CiPVo_NQ

well worth 4 minutes of your time

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    LOL>. what a loser.. YOU POSTED THIS AT 3 A.M.!?!?

you need to STOP DRINKING man,,, face reality and grow a pair. Trump is TOAST.

Trump is not even playing to win anymore, all he does is complain to the refs.
    He is setting the stage for his next BIG INVESTMENT (TRUMP TV)

you gotta be kidding me, he played all you suckers like sheep.
    Sold you all this BS> and is now starting a business, selling you the same BS>
    Trump definitively winning Florida, NC, Ohio, and Iowa.

The battle has moved to Pennsylvania, Michigan, New Hampshire, and thanks to this useful idiot - Maine.

Ratzz has been reading different versions of the same article that's been out for months - that Donald Trump has zero chance of winning. And now he's winning - and Ratzz, well, I'll just enjoy the show.

sportsfan9698

I agree. The real swings states at this point are PA & MI... if those fall in line (and I think they will) the rest is elementary.

reigle9
    Paint my casket black with a big ass #3
    reigle9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1053

All Trump signs on my street in PA.

sportsfan9698

realclearpolitics just moved PA to "toss up"

Next to watch is MI & WI... even VA

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1812

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

I dont give two shits about who
    wins.I just care about money.Where can I bet a round robin parlay on trump
    winning certain states? Bovada?

sportsfan9698

FBI has announced they are to re-open the case of HRC email server

game, set, match

sportsfan9698

I'm watching MSNBC now.... they are losing their minds lol

sportsfan9698

HRC is staying on her plane on the tarmac while a scheduled rally is just waiting lmao

sportsfan9698

Politics odds at 5dimes...

A couple hours ago HRC odds were -560 and now they are -330.

There WAS a huge list of different election wagers listed... now it is only Trump +300 HRC -300

that is all

So if anybody thinks this is not a game changers....

sportsfan9698

Latest leak indicates that this "new information" the FBI has discovered is related to electronic devices from Huma Aberdeen related to the FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner's sexting case.

HRC taken down by another horny dik lol

Auto Donk

SMUG WHORE GOIN' DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!

not only finally busted, but the dyke carpet munching witch finally takes it in the ass by WEINER!!!!!!!!!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11488

Politics odds at 5dimes...

A couple hours ago HRC odds were -560 and now they are -330.

There WAS a huge list of different election wagers listed... now it is only Trump +300 HRC -300

that is all

So if anybody thinks this is not a game changers....
    The deal is done. FBI has huge goods on Hillary - it goes beyond their procedure to announce like today unless that absolutely had to.

Obama probably cut a deal to save his own guilty azz and just let Hillary out to dry.

I seriously doubt someone can get DJT at +300, but you'd be insane not to, especially with the turnaround so quick.

I got him at 3-1 for $100 with a prideful liberal in the office - he was at least +600 at the time online.

BUT I DON'T GIVE A FUK ABOUT THAT.

MAGA

sportsfan9698

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...-security.html

Trump named Weiner as a national security threat over a year ago

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

President Trump will make this country respectful again. I still can't stop laughing about the Weiner pervert Jew that brought down Hillary. Perfect timing. Rot in hell bitch and take the Weiner man with you.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

The dyke finally got schlonged by a weiner

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

to all the disillusioned hillary supporters on here and everywhere. you were wrong to support this dishrag. time to admit it and change course. outlandish statements vs outlandish actions. trump may not be perfect but at least he isn't as blatantly crooked as the lying thief you all thought was going to win. the clintons have been lying, cheating, and stealing right in front of everyone's eyes for 25 years at least. and you say trump once pinched some bimbo so we can't elect him. wake up people and say goodbye to your overpriced obamacare policy if you were duped into buying one.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Pretty adorable how you kids think your vote really matters. Personally not a fan of Trump but IF my vote really did matter and would make a difference I probably would. Trump is no saint and certainly has some question marks. But if I were a voting man there is no way the Clinton criminal empire gets my nod. But truth is criminals run this cuntry plain and simple.

If you honestly believe a vote on of these douche puppets either way will make a true difference.....then PLEASE give me a shout I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell ya for $1 a lot lol. Fuckin dummies buy them books and buy them books but they keep eating the pages and buying the same lies every 4 years about this fraud "cuntry" ....(I mean business).

sportsfan9698

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    Pretty adorable how you kids think your vote really matters. Personally not a fan of Trump but IF my vote really did matter and would make a difference I probably would. Trump is no saint and certainly has some question marks. But if I were a voting man there is no way the Clinton criminal empire gets my nod. But truth is criminals run this cuntry plain and simple.

If you honestly believe a vote on of these douche puppets either way will make a true difference.....then PLEASE give me a shout I have some ocean front property in Iowa to sell ya for $1 a lot lol. Fuckin dummies buy them books and buy them books but they keep eating the pages and buying the same lies every 4 years about this fraud "cuntry" ....(I mean business).
    SMH... that is why people like Trump - he is not a politician. But your opinion is yours.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Not about Trump at all its about who really runs this place and the world for that matter. If you think the title President changes anything then think again. Last guy who had the title and tried to do right was JFK...and they murdered him for his effort. Hate to burst your bubble it's just natural evolution and human nature what's happened to this nation and planet as a whole. It's fukking f.u.b.a.r. and too far gone. Much as I hate the c%nt and wish death upon her and Bill they part of the network and most likely will steal the election anyhow if it matters.

12 Last