Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    So no?
    On further embarrassing you? It's a YES....a BIG FUKKING YES

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

You a fraud

you have shit stored on your computer to respond to others and you online 24/7... clock is ticking bitch, you post every 3 seconds, just make a vid and shut me up
    Points Awarded:

BennyBigNuts gave Louisvillekid1 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Cuz you are a clown, you literally have used other dudes pics claiming it's you
    you do realize that people here have actually seen my vid and validated that it was me on ALL of those pics and vids...you're just too fkng retarded to know these things, cause you're constantly doing dope lowlife

I ain't mad at you though...you probably don't have much left to go , so I gotta go easy on you.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

You a fraud

you have shit stored on your computer to respond to others and you online 24/7... clock is ticking bitch, you post every 3 seconds, just make a vid and shut me up
    hey scumbag did you miss my response? here let me repost it one more time

You're Always Be Known Here As a Fried Coke Head....just except this as a fact....and please whatever you do next - don't cry BITCH!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Here junkie let me help you with posting your next video for ya...since you're too fukking GONE by now to figure it out yourself how to do it.

Just look at your pathetic face lil Johnny boy...What a disgusting piglet!!!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

See you around kiddo

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

Jesus I thought Seahawkharry was pathetic

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Lkid

He made a vid telling me to go fuk myself

How did that not convince you??

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Lkid

Seaweed he didn't believe you man...shit happens.

He was banned here once for touting...same failed tout as pathetic scum BennySmallNuts who now sells his shit on twitter.

So this place got much better and cleaner after his departure, which is a wonderful thing.

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Lkid

Weeder... it's amazing to me the dumbfukks that can't grasp the reality that is Rocketeer.

I've said it before on SBR and I'll say it again: RR is one of the most AUTHENTIC peeps on SBR.

Anyone too dumb to follow the bouncing ball (evidence abounds if one is smart nuff to comprehend) and understand that reality deserves to be BURIED by him -- and he's buried sooo many here. Thing is, he's a very helpful poster and a great asset 'round here that never starts shit... he just finishes when dumbfukks erroneously and stupidly go after him. Ain't nothin' wrong w/that.

Rocketeer could buy & sell the numbnuts that go after him; he's also correct when he says many on the forum just sit back and LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF in silence when he's burying peeps with wit & facts. It's funny to watch tards get buried and not even realize they're an amusing & entertaining clownshow with Rocketeer manipulating them through the paces.

Least you learned, Weeder.
    Points Awarded:

Russian Rocket gave BiTeMe UsAdOj 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Jesus christ
    Half the threads on this forum now are just rocket getting owned like a slave in the 1800's
    Rocket you fat fuk, you gotta pound that keyboard harder man!
    20 hours a day posting obvious isn't enough. Get to work bitch.
    Frantically respond now and get owned by these guys some more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sweep

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Just look at this castrated chihuahua is still yapping here about burials....I mean how desperate can this twink be?

Here...since it's the end of the week and I feel very generous today, let me give you a quick tutorial on how to bury someone to the point of no return:

1. Here is a thread where you get exposed lying about your own record. You got so embarrassed, that you even wanted to fight a poster who buried you.

BennyBigNuts OFFICIAL SBR Record Threads Tracked Here

You stopped posting picks in PT after that burial and ran to Twitter to tout your shit to some clueless dumbfukks that don't know who you really are.

2. Here is a post where you lie about never selling picks to anyone

Quote Originally Posted by BennyBigNuts View Post
    Never will you see a post I have made where I said I worked the phones in Vegas.
    I've never tried to tout.

3. And here is a thread with the post and a screenshot of your own PM where you admit to being a pathetic lowlife SCUMBAG TOUT who sells picks on both sides of the game.

Sign In if you want Vyomguy to return in time for March Madness and MLB

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    The title??? Title of what? The biggest jerkoff on the forum? First, there's no contests on here for $. Second, I'm not going to bet some pussy who hides behind a keyboard. -EV to bet against a Liar. You could be VegasInsider for all I know. He claimed to live in Vegas and couldn't produce a single bet slip either.

You were the one who PM'd me and said you used to sell both sides of the game on the phone back in the day. You can't even keep track of your lies. And speaking of across the street, I have people PM'ing me that you're running over there just to pile on Bubbles. So who's pathetic? That would be you. You're a douche bag and a jerk off. You were cool with me, McDuggly, Deemer one minute and the next you're talking shit. I'd really like to know how you STILL think that is a phony record when I quoted your threads and half of SBR called you a fukkin' moron.

Who's more likely to show up at a bash:

Me: Guy who shares videos with the forum, text plays, and chat games/strategies with fellow posters, have met up with fellow posters.

You: Guy who is deathly afraid to post a bet/pic/vid.

Hmmmmmmm.

P.S. Here's an excerpt from the PM where you tell me you used to tout:
    "All I do is post a thread on a game once a day because it's fun. Or was fun. Kinda whack now. Tracking it is pointless.
    There is no more touting anymore. The internet ruined the pyramid scheme of selling picks (Which I did on the phone 15 years ago, shit was fun as hell). A guy tried selling his picks but it's pointless. Becuase once one guy gets the pick, he can let a million others know what the pick is. You can't give out 2 sides and you can't make money because of these forums, cell phones, etc."

So which is it? Did you tout picks 15 years ago or are you completely full of shit? Below is the screen shot so you can't say I made this up.

Your move

Let me know, if there is anything else I can do for ya...yeeer sorry ass failed-tout-wanna-be TheMissingSackBenny

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

What a bunch of drama

Back as you were girls...

First 12