Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

3rd Debate Bombshell: Trump won't commit to accepting election results: the RIGHT ans

so, cnn and the national media find it to be a "BOMBSHELL" that Trump wouldn't commit last night to accepting the upcoming election results, whatever they might turn out to be.

How he should've answered the question:

"No, I can't answer of your speculative question either "yes" or "no" at this point, for the primary reason that this person I'm standing next to is the most corrupt, untrustworthy, crooked politician to run for the presidency in most of our lifetimes. Just yesterday videos were released showing she pays operatives to disrupt campaign rallies by inciting criminal violence, and goes to great lengths to cover up such dispicable conduct. The same videos show her operatives, ultimately being paid by her campaign, are planning wide scale voter fraud. Stooping so low as to move people from state to state to vote; bragging that the Democrats have been rigging electioins for 50 years. Her operatives stated on film they have a voter fraud and intimidation network set up nationwide. So, Chris, I can't blindly say I will, or won't, because it remains to be seen what all tactics the totally corrupt Clinton Political Machine might pull on election day. We've seen Ms. Clinton repeatedly lie, cheat, and steal from our government, it remains to be seen how low, and how dispicably far, her and her operatives will go in their attempt to ensure a victory in a few weeks."
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-20-16 at 06:24 AM.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

The bombshell's to me where all the claims that Clinton glossed over and wouldnt deny.

Auto Donk

i liked how she was blown up on open borders......

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Her excuse on her borders stance was ridiculous

Bandit
    Ohio... Way Back When
    Bandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11716

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    agreed.
    Listening to her answer re potential SCJ's had me throwing up. Instead of God Bless it will be God Help if she has her way. What a load of crap.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I bet Al Gore John Kerry and Michael Moore are all whistling hoping nobody catches the fact that they are still, today, whining about the 2000 and 2004 election results. What's different here?

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Basket of deplorables up in here.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    "I was talking about energy"

what a load of bullshit.... I would love to use some energy to kick her sqaure in her fat ass.....

and yes, I am commenting on this mentally bankrupt whore's looks.....