Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

good read on vince foster's murder.... sick sh*t

from attorney miguel rodriguez, who resigned from ken starr's ind counsel office when he realized the extent of the cover up around vince foster's murder.....

not sure why starr was covering up this shit; tho the "semen" in vince foster's underwear, and the insuation this was a hookup park for homos, may have something to do with it.....

http://www.fbicover-up.com/ewExterna...riguezMemo.pdf

crazy shit, but one thing for sure, there are some crooked mo fo's in wash dc

great vid setting forth interview with rodriguez......

anyone know where waves was on the day vince foster was kiled cruisin' a gay park?

Auto Donk

the guy who wrote this makes some very valid points:

Vince Foster:
    The Case for Suicide
    by Zack Nguyen

The official story:

At about 1:00 p.m. on July 20, 1993, Vince Foster left his office for the last time.

He told his secretary that there were some M@M's left in his office if she wanted some. Then, taking his White House pager, he said he was leaving for lunch. He left the White House and, after giving a Secret Service officer a friendly smile and a "Hello", approached his car in the parking lot. The gun that would figure so prominently in Vince Foster's immediate future was perhaps hidden on his person; if that is the case then he merely had to smuggle it into the White House past several metal detectors and Secret Service agents. Perhaps it was left in his car; if that was the case it would have had to survive the once-over by an ammunition sniffing dog (the new FBI director was being sworn in that day, and all the cars in the parking lot were checked). Perhaps Foster drove home to obtain this gun, actually an illegal weapon fashioned from two guns, one of which was 80 years old.

Then Foster drove to some unidentified location and rolled around on a carpet for a while. (Carpet fibers were later found all over his clothing)

Then, suddenly seized with the desire to visit an obscure weed infested park on the other side of town to end his life, he leaves his car and walks down the traffic-ensnarled George Washington expressway (no one noticed him)

Ft. Marcy park is not even listed on Virginia maps. It has no jogging or bicycle trails. Gay lovers often meet there, and the CIA sometimes practices dead-drops there in the early morning hours. Foster surveys the scene, and then either sprouts wings and flies to his intended location, or perhaps skirts the ground like a ballet dancer. However he did it, Foster managed to walk 700 feet across grass and dirt without getting any soil on his shoes.

According to his family he had never visited Ft. Marcy before, but navigated it's paths like a seasoned veteran, finding the tricky and narrow walkway to one of the Civil War cannon. From there he has a beautiful view of the barbed wire surrounding the park and the ambassador to Saudi Arabia's residence in the distance.

Then, sitting down in weeds that come almost to his face, on a slope of rocks and grass, ignoring the mesquitos that were out in full force on the hot July day, attempts to shoot himself in the side of the neck. Finding that this does not seem to do the trick, he jams his thumb into the trigger guard, wraps his fingers around the barrel, stuffs it so far down his throat that he very nearly swallows the gun, and somehow manages to pull the trigger.

The sharp report of the .38 caliber revolver fell on deaf ears - no one in the surrounding area heard anything. Foster's teeth and mouth remained miraculously undamaged, while an astoundingly small amount of gunpowder residue was found in his mouth. The bullet disappeared. Foster's heart stopped instantly - almost no blood was found on the ground or on his body.

This happened sometime before 4:00 P.M. Around 4:30 P.M., witness Patrick Knowlton entered the Park, and has stated repeatedly under extreme pressure that Fosters grey-blue Honda was not in the parking lot of Ft. Marcy. So have witnesses Josie and Duncan, two adulteress lovers that ventured into the park on a tryst.

At this point, Vince Foster comes back to life, remembering that he has forgotten his car. He walks to wherever he parked it, but is forced to hotwire it, because his car keys have mysteriously disappeared (they were not found until Foster's body was safely in the morgue). He then drives back to Ft. Marcy, parks his car, and resumes his position on the grassy slope, being careful to lay his body out perfectly straight and flat.

He then throws the gun away. Confidential Witness 1 discovers the body, notes the lack of a gun, and leaves to phone the authorities. Foster gets up, retrieves the gun, and resumes his position.

The authorities arrive, taking pictures of the body that are all immediately lost or "over-exposed" in the FBI labs. Chelsea Clinton's nanny, Helen Dickey, is informed of the death within the hour, but somehow the White House is not officially informed until 8:30 P.M. Around 8:50 P.M., someone walks into the President's room while his make-up is being applied for "Larry King Live" and explains to him that something was found in Vince Foster's office. The President, however, is apparently not informed of the death until 10:00 P.M.

For the ruling of suicide to be accurate, the farce that I just described above would have to have taken place. The evidence that has accumulated over the last four years doesn't come close to matching the official explanation of Vince Foster's death.

How do we account for these descrepancies?

Even though special prosecutors have concluded suicide, and even though we've seen many Vince Foster stories on the front pages--and more often the back pages--of America's major newspapers, should we feel this case has been sufficiently scrutinized?

Hopefully, the American public will soon demand a more serious, well-publicized inspection of this incredible case.

Auto Donk

duplicate.... sbr time out failure....

Auto Donk

looks like a NYC detective cracked the case pretty swiftly:

Former Senator Alphonse D'Amato
    Al, AKA 'Senator Pothole,' for his attention to his constituents' demands, hired NYPD Top Dick Tony Ulasewicz to figure this all out. And he did. Unfortunately for Al, at the same time he was ready to drop the bomb on Clinton, Orenthal J. Simpson was claiming every minute of air time and every drop of ink any newspaper could spare. The work Senator Al's committee? Try page 37, right after "Lost Dogs" and "Used Pick-up Trucks." No pictures.
    Detective Tony found out what everybody already knew: Vince bumped off somewhere else other than gay-rendezvous Fort Marcy Park, carried there in a green carpet. Gun was a fake. A "throwdown" made from odd parts. (Detective Tony had no trouble with that ... NYC Cops been pulling that trick for years) No bullet, no blood, no brains at the scene. Missing X-Rays, Missing crime scene photos, bad guys physically intimidating witnesses, Faked autopsy, forged suicide note, Mrs. Clinton and Bill outa town (Al Capone used that trick). No car keys found with body until AFTER Mrs. Clinton's stooge Craig Livingstone (wonder where he is) visited the morgue, investigation by Park Police (LOL) Pretty darn good cover-up, though. All we can say is it didn't happen the way the Administration says it happened.

tho one thing still bothers me.... wtf is the explanation of the semen in Vinny's skivs.....

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19456

About to elect her President.
    Not America's proudest moment

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

and she is responsible for about 25 other mysterious deaths of people who could or were about to expose her. also responsible for jfk jr's plane crash who would have beaten her easily out of that ny state senate seat. yet everyone is incensed about trump taking marginal liberties with women.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Auto do you bet sports ?

Auto Donk

only for entertainment....

when i'm sippin' cold chai

what's your take on Vinny Foster, Snowy?

how do you account for semen in his undies on the date of his death?

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    only for entertainment....

when i'm sippin' cold chai

what's your take on Vinny Foster, Snowy?

how do you account for semen in his undies on the date of his death?
    God rest his soul, definitely foul play involved. The semen stains are irrelevant,
    because the FBI tampered with the evidence, and probably shot a load on his shorts
    to make him look homo.

Concerning the Clintons, who only remain married so they can't testify against each other,
    we're going to a new level soon. The FBI and CIA, NSA, etc. are all corrupted.
    The corruption and intimidation, data collection, surveillance and oppression will escalate
    to levels never seen before. Violence in this country will become the new normal.
    It's time to stop posting so much information, especially specifics, they will control this
    goverment, the people who control THEM will suppress us and imprison us.
    It's war, one way or another. We're in for some very disturbing times, if Trump loses.

Auto Donk

all I know, is I hope they use the 25-man revolving door intimidation tactic they used on Patrick Knowlton....

I will be knocking mutha fukkas out left and right.....

that is the most humorous aspect of this whole sordid foster case.....

well, that, and the special prosecutor's asst attorney asking if the man "glaring" at him when he pulled into the park (a known gay hook up spot) had touched his genitals.

clearly, the fbi knew knowlton was coming to that park not to take a leak as he proclaimed, but rather to get his dick sucked.....

the guy glaring at him and rolling down his window, staring at him, wasn't some cia op, but rather another gay dude lookin' for action....

but, yes, I'd love to have a parade of fbi agents parade by me some morning downtown around the courthouse..... they'd only get to about the third guy before shit would be coming totally unhinged.....