Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

ALL TRUMP-TARD supporters in 100% DENIAL –– GAME OVER Losers!!!!!!

OMG.. this is a riot,.. listening to all these Trump-TARD talk about Wikileaks..

it's TOO MUCH!!

it is TOO-MUCH-ENTERTAINMENT.. that is 100% FREE!!!

and... i mean AND!!! he is handing us (the Left):

1) the SUPREME COURT

2) THE WHITE HOUSE...

and he's gonna GO BROKE OR TO JAIL IN THE PROCESS!!!!! oR BOTH!!

Donald.. can i call you that?.. thank you. THANK YOU...!!

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Yes, game over, exactly

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Yes, game over, exactly
    Trump's spin, is total madness..
    you can tell he has no remorse, or guilt or anything.
    her just does not care about anyone that he can not profit from..
    only his family matters. only blood.

not even Melania, you can see that he just keeps her around..
    he was unfaithful as many times as he could be

he is one sick penetrating dude.. wow.

his supporters are totally brainwashed.. even delicate and quiet Carson
    who sees his post-Medical career going down in flames.

He also does not care AT ALL about the victims..
    he just wants to be Surgeon General of the United States
    which i am sure is what Trump promised him
    in exchange for his endorsement (when he BADLY needed them)

Christie's price was Attorney General

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I'm an independent but what's so good about "your" side? As far as I can tell your side is just as corrupt if you read the wikileaks

Yes they matter....to argue otherwise is complete ignorance

No matter who wins we all want a better country in the end so what is so good about Hillary and what she plans to do?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    I'm an independent but what's so good about "your" side? As far as I can tell your side is just as corrupt if you read the wikileaks

Yes they matter....to argue otherwise is complete ignorance

No matter who wins we all want a better country in the end so what is so good about Hillary and what she plans to do?
    Clintons are iffy at times.. but i am a Sanders person..

but look.

you gotta be kidding. There is NO COMPARISON between what the Dems offer
    and what TRUMP offers..

that dude is a sociopath. The Clintons are at least sane people. They at least
    make an attempt to solve problems.

Trump exploits everything. TRUMP has never been hungry.
    He has been in the Top 1% every day of his life.

The Clintons both came from nothing, and got where they are with
    scholarship and brains.

Trump just refuses to pay people. Sells everybody out.

Wikileaks documents are coming VIA the RUSSIANS..
    you don;t imagine that they might have a motive to make a few key edits!?!?!

Putin KNOWS he has a 100% partner in Donald Trump,
    and a 100% adversary or 0% partner in Hillary.

Putin can retake EVERY SATELLITE previously held by the USSR
    if Trump is President. The only serious muscle in NATO is the US.
    We have a much larger military and many many more nukes.
    (not that it matters, both have enough to destroy other)

Europe belongs to Russia if Trump is elected (never happen)

kind of appalled that this is not self-evident to you.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Yeah that scares me about Russia first of all.....Who wants a war with Russia? Hillary does apparently and has always been a war hawk

The wikileaks are legit btw...everyone so far has either confirmed or ignored them that I've seen....No one has flat out denied

Clintons are rotten and corrupt people that have exploited this country and world far worse than Trump ever did.....really dangerous people

Sorry you don't see it...I'm not defending Trump either he has his own issues

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Yeah that scares me about Russia first of all.....Who wants a war with Russia? Hillary does apparently and has always been a war hawk

The wikileaks are legit btw...everyone so far has either confirmed or ignored them that I've seen....No one has flat out denied

Clintons are rotten and corrupt people that have exploited this country and world far worse than Trump ever did.....really dangerous people

Sorry you don't see it...I'm not defending Trump either he has his own issues
    if you consider Trump's issues to be less alarming than Hillary's… then, indeed you have your own issues.

just come out and confess. you are a 100% Trump person, that is hiding behind the veil of equivalent outrage.

A war with Russia NEVER happens with Hillary in there.
    FULL Russian aggression towards the West is 100% guaranteed with Trump in there.

so HAPPY that will never happen.

Fat boy is ruined. and he has nobody to blame but himself.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

The Clintons are "iffy" at times?

It is disgusting to hear the spin and rationalization of the THE MOST CORRUPT couple to ever occupy the WH. And so many people think it is just fine to put them back there.

Low information people cannot be reasoned with... so I will not even try. If you think that having an dishonest evil corrupt POTUS does not have severe consequences, I can assure you that you will regret this sometime in your lifetime.

sportsfan9698
    sportsfan9698's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 786

Oh forgot to mention... if you think all of the congregation of polling is a true view into how the votes will add up on November 8th, that will also prove to illustrate how low information people think. I'm looking forward to the 8th

You people have a rude awakening coming... don't worry I will bump this thread that evening.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11648

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    OMG.. this is a riot,.. listening to all these Trump-TARD talk about Wikileaks..

it's TOO MUCH!!

1) the SUPREME COURT

2) THE WHITE HOUSE...

Never spike the ball before the end zone, especially when you're nowhere near it.

goatchaser
    goatchaser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2641

Can someone tell me where the 22 Million Little Bush E-Mails went that were deleted? 8 years of corruption there and this country is still alive.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

yes, it looks like we'll have a neurological nightmare that attracts flies as the leader of the free world......

this is some sorry shit:

I cant wait til this lying whore has one of these moments on the world-wide stage:

it'll be so grand when this psycho lying bitch walks out to meet Putin and goes off like this:

you can rest assured that unlike the national media here, who immediately cut away upon seeing this morally bankrupt theiving bitch start seizing/freaking out, worldwide media will not be so kind, and the world will laugh their asses off that stupid fuks like some of the posters in this thread voted this sickly bitch into office!!!!

one cannot deny two things: she is so VERY PRESIDENTIAL, and SHE STINKS:

too funny!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-15-16 at 08:54 AM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Auto Donk 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfan9698 View Post
    Oh forgot to mention... if you think all of the congregation of polling is a true view into how the votes will add up on November 8th, that will also prove to illustrate how low information people think. I'm looking forward to the 8th

You people have a rude awakening coming... don't worry I will bump this thread that evening.
    read the title of this thread.

"TRUMP-TARDS are in 100% DENIAL"

i rest my case.

don't worry.. i will bump it for you.

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Clintons are iffy at times.. but i am a Sanders person..

but look.

you gotta be kidding. There is NO COMPARISON between what the Dems offer
    and what TRUMP offers..

that dude is a sociopath. The Clintons are at least sane people. They at least
    make an attempt to solve problems.

Trump exploits everything. TRUMP has never been hungry.
    He has been in the Top 1% every day of his life.

The Clintons both came from nothing, and got where they are with
    scholarship and brains.

Trump just refuses to pay people. Sells everybody out.

Wikileaks documents are coming VIA the RUSSIANS..
    you don;t imagine that they might have a motive to make a few key edits!?!?!

Putin KNOWS he has a 100% partner in Donald Trump,
    and a 100% adversary or 0% partner in Hillary.

Putin can retake EVERY SATELLITE previously held by the USSR
    if Trump is President. The only serious muscle in NATO is the US.
    We have a much larger military and many many more nukes.
    (not that it matters, both have enough to destroy other)

Europe belongs to Russia if Trump is elected (never happen)

kind of appalled that this is not self-evident to you.
    Trump would be an useful idiot to them. Give him access to some young Russian and Eastern European women, and let him build/slap his name on some buildings there and he would probably give them anything they wanted.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    Trump would be an useful idiot to them. Give him access to some young Russian and Eastern European women, and let him build/slap his name on some buildings there and he would probably give them anything they wanted.
    lol.. a MOST USEFUL idiot.. they can do anything with him!!

hostile takeover
    hostile takeover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5372

Oh I guess I'll take the bait....

You're right! Game over fuktards!!!!

Ignore the LA Times poll!!! (the poll that was the closest predictor in the last election)

Ignore the Rasmussen Poll that has Trump up 2 points!!! Those don't count you fukfaces!!!!

The latest FoxNews poll has hillary up 7!!! (but don't worry that they said they polled 9% more democrats - that part doesn't count)

Don't read into the fact that NOBODY can say a single positive thing about hillary!! That doesn't matter you Trump-bozos!!!

And I don't care that tens of thousands of people show up to Trump rallies every single day. They are stupids!!!

And everybody on the left is circling the wagons like never before scared that hillary may lose (obama, his wife, biden, kaine - all speaking in front of dozens of people every day - of course not hillary, anytime she opens her mouth her numbers drop)!!! Wait, they're not panicing!!! This is normal for what is suppose to be a BLOWOUT!!!

And there is no way the liberal clinton crime family media is panicing!! They're just telling it like it is! Writing story after story, hour after hour about nonsense, shoving down people's throats as if they are idiots. And they are idiots... wait, I mean, ummm... well that doesn't matter because all Trump followers are evil Americans who want to protect their country and it's not fair they don't want globalism.

Yeah, Yeah that's right!!! They are bad news and they'll get what's comin'!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ByeShea, and zam77

Auto Donk

if u back hiLIARy you are a fukkin idiot

plain and simple

doesn't mean u have to vote for trump.... i don't plan to

but the videos above show just the tip of the ice berg

this f'n lying k u n t is so f'n screwed up neurologically she should be in a f'n home

if you cant see she's fukked up ur in total denial

normal people dont' wig out, have a seizure, and totally forget where they are and start yappin about "cold chai"

if trump did do some stupid shit like hiLIARy in the vids above, it'd be on every f'n channel for six straight hours.....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    if u back hiLIARy you are a fukkin idiot

plain and simple

doesn't mean u have to vote for trump.... i don't plan to

but the videos above show just the tip of the ice berg

this f'n lying k u n t is so f'n screwed up neurologically she should be in a f'n home

if you cant see she's fukked up ur in total denial

normal people dont' wig out, have a seizure, and totally forget where they are and start yappin about "cold chai"

if trump did do some stupid shit like hiLIARy in the vids above, it'd be on every f'n channel for six straight hours.....
    I guess I can just not vote? Or waste my vote on Gary Johnson??? Trump just isn't an option sorry. Hillary very well could be a killer and a sociopath but she is the only option I see. Sad as that is. I was just a kid last time she ran the country but I don't remember it being that bad.

FrozenMAN
    2020 Big Ten CHAMPS!
    FrozenMAN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4112

Just get ready when she wins and the country is ******. Where else do illegals get free insurance??? WTF
    Eventually the syrian refugees and other illegals will overrun this country and continue living the mooching life which will keep liberals in office forever.

The country is officially ******....12 years of just utter atrociousness will be too much for us to come back from....so depressing
    Points Awarded:

sheepgotwool gave FrozenMAN 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

teaserpleaser

We're fukked either way... Even if trump won and he built his wall there's already millions of illegals in the country nobody knows how many for sure. And how many kids have those illegals had? Wouldn't surprise me if they already are the majority. You republicans Can only blame yourselves after all it's YOU who are turning off Latino voters amongst other minority groups....

Smart!

Good luck getting the White House back especially after the damage trumps campaign did to the Republican Party. See we kind of thought you guys as a whole had racist elements but jeez it's worse than anybody could 've imagined all on display and confirmed what we all thought. Yeah good luck in the future republicans are going to need it.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    You republicans Can only blame yourselves after all it's YOU who are turning off Latino voters amongst other minority groups....
    Latinos are hard workers. And Latinos who aren't loudmouth student activists or fat inbreds will vote for Trump.

Also, Clinton's campaign manager shot off a group email with the subject line complaining about 'needy Latinos' ... and also basically called Governor Richardson a fat tortilla.

You won't see the Wikis on the news - but like the Trump Train, the news can't be stopped from thundering online.
    Last edited by ByeShea; 10-15-16 at 07:18 PM.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenMAN View Post
    Just get ready when she wins and the country is ******. Where else do illegals get free insurance??? WTF
    Eventually the syrian refugees and other illegals will overrun this country and continue living the mooching life which will keep liberals in office forever.

The country is officially ******....12 years of just utter atrociousness will be too much for us to come back from....so depressing
    Talk to friends and family and vote, pal.

All the media wants you to do is throw in the towel. Hillary is weak as sh*t right now and it's her turn for a baaaaad week. She's already getting hit hard.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Latinos are hard workers. And Latinos who aren't loudmouth student activists or fat inbreds will vote for Trump.

Also, Clinton's campaign manager shot off a group email with the subject line complaining about 'needy Latinos' ... and also basically called Governor Richardson a fat tortilla.

You won't see the Wikis on the news - but like the Trump Train, the news can't be stopped from thundering online.
    Only coconuts like Tito Ortiz and self hating Mexicans are voting for trump trust me I'm In Southern California which is pretty Latino dominate I have the pulse of the people kind of have to living here. They are not voting for Trump after that racist shit he said about Mexico not sending its best forget about the rapist part for a moment. He offended a lot of Mexicans because even if you're legal now odds are somewhere down the line there was an illegal crossing in you lineage as a Mexican-American not always but more than you would think. President Clinton I think it's safe to call her that now might as well be ceaser Chavez compared to Trump. Hell I know Cubans who blindly vote rep. Who won't back Trump. Wiki email drops seriously I just noticed new ones on cnn and shrugged like I said voting for trump is not an option.

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

ok, i just heard there is a potential bill clinton raping a teen video?? is this BS? Someone in the know give me the scoop. Im drinking and watching foots.

ByeShea

Only coconuts like Tito Ortiz and self hating Mexicans are voting for trump trust me I'm In Southern California which is pretty Latino dominate I have the pulse of the people kind of have to living here. They are not voting for Trump after that racist shit he said about Mexico not sending its best forget about the rapist part for a moment. He offended a lot of Mexicans because even if you're legal now odds are somewhere down the line there was an illegal crossing in you lineage as a Mexican-American not always but more than you would think. President Clinton I think it's safe to call her that now might as well be ceaser Chavez compared to Trump. Hell I know Cubans who blindly vote rep. Who won't back Trump. Wiki email drops seriously I just noticed new ones on cnn and shrugged like I said voting for trump is not an option.
    You need to stop hanging around low-energy Latinos. It's no bueno.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    You need to stop hanging around low-energy Latinos. It's no bueno.
    I guess that's an easy way to deflect my points... But they are still valid.

Republican leadership wishes trump as a presidential candidate never happened.

this is a fact.

now he's just acting like a spoiled brat because he knows he's about to lose.

did trump really say the election is rigged??

pathetic

ByeShea

I guess that's an easy way to deflect my points... But they are still valid.

Republican leadership wishes trump as a presidential candidate never happened.

this is a fact.
    No argues that Republican leadership is unhappy about Trump.

But you seem to forget that Republican leadership is hated for saying the right things at election time and selling out their electorate year in and year out. That they prefer Hillary to Trump is all the proof that voters, Democrat and Republican need to back Trump.

now he's just acting like a spoiled brat because he knows he's about to lose.
    He knows nothing of the sort and neither do you. This has been the most unpredictable political season of our lives and we've learned that the mainstream media is working overtime to protect White House level corruption. The people know this and it will be reflected - until then we have to sit through these nonsensical polls that convince simpletons that the election is over 3 weeks out. Hillary can't fill a 2k room and Trump packs out arenas twice a day. HE is not being hurt by these bullshit stories. But is Hillary being hurt by Wikileaks? Of course she is.

did trump really say the election is rigged??
    Do you really think that the Democratic Primary was not rigged? I got news for you...

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Trump's spin, is total madness..
    you can tell he has no remorse, or guilt or anything.
    her just does not care about anyone that he can not profit from..
    only his family matters. only blood.

not even Melania, you can see that he just keeps her around..
    he was unfaithful as many times as he could be

he is one sick penetrating dude.. wow.

his supporters are totally brainwashed.. even delicate and quiet Carson
    who sees his post-Medical career going down in flames.

He also does not care AT ALL about the victims..
    he just wants to be Surgeon General of the United States
    which i am sure is what Trump promised him
    in exchange for his endorsement (when he BADLY needed them)

Christie's price was Attorney General

No Sir, you misunderstood me. I meant game over for liberal wackos like you. Our Constitutional Republic has no room for you or your stupid kind.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    ok, i just heard there is a potential bill clinton raping a teen video?? is this BS? Someone in the know give me the scoop. Im drinking and watching foots.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 857

Quote Originally Posted by bradthebloke View Post
    Heard it a few times & was wondering the same thing.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

if you consider Trump's issues to be less alarming than Hillary's… then, indeed you have your own issues.

just come out and confess. you are a 100% Trump person, that is hiding behind the veil of equivalent outrage.

A war with Russia NEVER happens with Hillary in there.
    FULL Russian aggression towards the West is 100% guaranteed with Trump in there.

so HAPPY that will never happen.

Fat boy is ruined. and he has nobody to blame but himself.
    He has been spreading this independent nonsense all election season. Then he wraps it up about how Hillary is such this rotten person and Trump really hasn't done anything wrong. Guy thinks everyone is stupid or he is just gullible.

Merkel
    Merkel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1558

I heard you got banned at Covers for continuously posting about Trump.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
    I heard you got banned at Covers for continuously posting about Trump.
    i thought it was for grabbin' pussies

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

it's TOO MUCH!!

1) the SUPREME COURT

2) THE WHITE HOUSE...

you liberal piece of shit.....go collect your well fare and food stamps you low life.

obviously you didnt make it in life -- you seem like a dik so we're glad

Tommy Karate
    Update your status
    Tommy Karate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12940

yeah but i also worry about how shes trying to rig the actual votes - this family is bad bad news.

12 Last