Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    In other news exactly zero Americans care about Canadian politics. Thanks ratzz.
    i am a U.S. Citizen... born in New Haven Connecticut (Yale Medical Center) father was Yale professor.
    as American as anyone, except i have dual citizenship with Canada, who i always pull for in hockey events.

Justin Trudeau is a serious, intelligent and effective leader of a country.. not this moron elected by the GOP.
    That even half of his own party disowns. His entire base is a army of uneducated rabble that have more cans of
    Schlitz in the fridge than books on the bookshelf (what bookshelf?)

Trump himself is barely literate.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    i am a U.S. Citizen... born in New Haven Connecticut (Yale Medical Center) father was Yale professor.
    as American as anyone, except i have dual citizenship with Canada, who i always pull for in hockey events.

Justin Trudeau is a serious, intelligent and effective leader of a country.. not this moron elected by the GOP.
    That even half of his own party disowns. His entire base is a army of uneducated rabble that have more cans of
    Schlitz in the fridge than books on the bookshelf (what bookshelf?)

Trump himself is barely literate.
    wow.

I assume you have several examples of this? A couple maybe? One?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    wow.

Trudeau is a more effective leader.. but Trump would have a much greater effect.

1) won in overwhelming numbers.

2) able to unite and speak to both parties. (Trump cannot even convert his own) 50% of GOP rejects their nominee UNPRECEDENTED.

Let's just discuss that for a second. that is like HALF of the fiancée's family refusing to attend the wedding,
    because they overwhelmingly despise and reject the groom.

i don't even need to say more.

GOP Senators and House Reps, have called for nominee to STEP DOWN, and allow another (who may have a chance).
    GOP Senate WAS A LOCK. NOT ANYMORE.
    GOP HOUSE was a LOCK. NOT ANYMORE.

you gotta be kidding me. I LOVE Trump..

he was just the right thing at the right time. ANY OTHER GOP Candidate likely defeats Clinton.
    He is handing there entire US Gov't over to the Democrats! (We The People)

DwightShrute

Trudeau is a more effective leader.. but Trump would have a much greater effect.

1) won in overwhelming numbers.

2) able to unite and speak to both parties.
    (Trump cannot even convert his own) 50% of GOP rejects their nominee UNPRECEDENTED.

Let's just discuss that for a second. that is like HALF of the fiancée's family refusing to attend the wedding,
    because they overwhelmingly despise and reject the groom.

i don't even need to say more.

GOP Senators and House Reps, have called for nominee to STEP DOWN, and allow another (who may have a chance).
    GOP Senate WAS A LOCK. NOT ANYMORE.
    GOP HOUSE was a LOCK. NOT ANYMORE.

you gotta be kidding me. I LOVE Trump..

he was just the right thing at the right time. ANY OTHER GOP Candidate likely defeats Clinton.
    He is handing there entire US Gov't over to the Democrats! (We The People)
    how is winning an election in overwhelming numbers an effective leader of a country? I don't see any uniting in the House of Commons. Justin is a self admitted feminist. I hate feminists. I hate male feminists more. They are a cancer to society. Here's proof ... His cabinet is purposely made up of 50% men and 50% women which has to be one of the dumbest things ever done by any Prime Minister. Choose the best people for the job regardless whether they have a penis or vagina. Unreal.

Now to Trump. What has the Gop senate and house done since elected under Boehner and Ryan? Nothing. They are no better that the incompetent Obama administration. If Trump loses, the silver lining is that the R party will never be the same. That is a great thing. If he wins, both R and D parties will never be the same. That's even a better thing. Washington is a corrupt incompetent cesspool.

Ratzz

how is winning an election in overwhelming numbers an effective leader of a country? I don't see any uniting in the House of Commons. Justin is a self admitted feminist. I hate feminists. I hate male feminists more. They are a cancer to society. Here's proof ... His cabinet is purposely made up of 50% men and 50% women which has to be one of the dumbest things ever done by any Prime Minister. Choose the best people for the job regardless whether they have a penis or vagina. Unreal.

Now to Trump. What has the Gop senate and house done since elected under Boehner and Ryan? Nothing. They are no better that the incompetent Obama administration. If Trump loses, the silver lining is that the R party will never be the same. That is a great thing. If he wins, both R and D parties will never be the same. That's even a better thing. Washington is a corrupt incompetent cesspool.
    winning an election by a huge margin is not effective leadership. True.

appointing 50% female cabinet members is a great move. Society in general needs to become more chill/
    Men create wars. Perhaps it is human nature. or the nature of our primeval antecedents. We will see.
    Appointing a woman, BECAUSE she is a woman is not right, but maybe there were more qualified women that men,
    and many of the male appointees gained admittance due to their gender. How many men have risen to power without
    being qualified?

The world is almost entirely patriarchal.. time for radical change. time to even that out.

Trump is stupid. His followers are blind to the drug they are talking. OVERT, or closeted racists and misogynists all.

GOP redux after election is most welcome. Katich will be next GOP nominee. i like him. He can win,
    and he will be effective. but we need to fix the Supreme Court in our favor (people's favor) ALL people,
    not just whites or wealthy.

Spend more on books and less on weapons.

Dems win again.

GOP bunch of morons that can't win elections. Democrats have won 5 of last 6 Presidential Elections (pop. vote)
    make that 6 of 7.

too bad about that fool Nader.

no Iraq invasion, no ISIS with Gore in there, probably a greater economy now with all the clean energy
    production he would have implemented.

DwightShrute

winning an election by a huge margin is not effective leadership. True.

appointing 50% female cabinet members is a great move. Society in general needs to become more chill/
    Men create wars. Perhaps it is human nature. or the nature of our primeval antecedents. We will see.
    Appointing a woman, BECAUSE she is a woman is not right, but maybe there were more qualified women that men,
    and many of the male appointees gained admittance due to their gender. How many men have risen to power without
    being qualified?

The world is almost entirely patriarchal.. time for radical change. time to even that out.

Trump is stupid. His followers are blind to the drug they are talking. OVERT, or closeted racists and misogynists all.

GOP redux after election is most welcome. Katich will be next GOP nominee. i like him. He can win,
    and he will be effective. but we need to fix the Supreme Court in our favor (people's favor) ALL people,
    not just whites or wealthy.

Spend more on books and less on weapons.

Dems win again.

GOP bunch of morons that can't win elections. Democrats have won 5 of last 6 Presidential Elections (pop. vote)
    make that 6 of 7.

too bad about that fool Nader.

no Iraq invasion, no ISIS with Gore in there, probably a greater economy now with all the clean energy
    production he would have implemented.
    I couldn't give a shit it Justin's entire cabinet are women. Appoint the best people for the job regardless of sex, race or religion. Otherwise, you are just advocating discrimination or reverse discrimination or affirmative action or whatever term you wish. Its wrong.

I couldn't give a shit if the POTUS is a R or D. I just want America to be great like it used to be before Obama and Bush. I am sorry that you can't see how calling Trump stupid makes you appear but whatever.

Hillary has to be the absolute worst candidate to run for president in decades (maybe ever) and while Trump isn't as smooth of a politician as everyone has become accustomed to, he does speak common sense and logic. He understands there is extreme government waste in so many areas and isn't afraid to talk about subjects which most politicians are. I respect that. Hillary will change nothing. She will only continue the downward slide of America with seems to be just fine with many Americans.

Wikileaks has exposed how rigged the entire election process it and how the media is controlled. People have been jailed for a fraction of what Hillary has done, and you don't have to be a liberal or conservative to understand that if the FBI is compromised, like we have all just witnessed, the nation is in serious trouble.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-13-16 at 07:12 PM.

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17705

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17705

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2762

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    hell ya

Ratzz

I couldn't give a shit it Justin's entire cabinet are women. Appoint the best people for the job regardless of sex, race or religion. Otherwise, you are just advocating discrimination or reverse discrimination or affirmative action or whatever term you wish. Its wrong.

I couldn't give a shit if the POTUS is a R or D. I just want America to be great like it used to be before Obama and Bush. I am sorry that you can't see how calling Trump stupid makes you appear but whatever.

Hillary has to be the absolute worst candidate to run for president in decades (maybe ever) and while Trump isn't as smooth of a politician as everyone has become accustomed to, he does speak common sense and logic. He understands there is extreme government waste in so many areas and isn't afraid to talk about subjects which most politicians are. I respect that. Hillary will change nothing. She will only continue the downward slide of America with seems to be just fine with many Americans.

Wikileaks has exposed how rigged the entire election process it and how the media is controlled. People have been jailed for a fraction of what Hillary has done, and you don't have to be a liberal or conservative to understand that if the FBI is compromised, like we have all just witnessed, the nation is in serious trouble.
    1) so you mean like when Bill Clinton was President.. with a SOARING ECONOMY??!?!

2) please don't tell me that you think that Trump is intelligent, because he has no mechanism to control himself.. and that you have mistaken that for boldness.

3) No. Trump is. A Dozen GOP refuse to endorse him. 4-5 have UNENDORSED.
    There are DEMONSTRATORS WHEREVER HE GOES.
    He can't name 20 National Capitals.
    He can't name 10 Heads of States.
    His English is atrocious.
    He does NOT EVEN READ.
    His books are all written for him.

I am a Sanders person. Bernie would be leading him by 30 pts.
    Over from the Get-Go.

GOP has nothing left. They need a TOTAL-RESET.
    Trump had to happen, to reel them in.

not Hillary biggest fan to be sure, but Trump is WWIII, and i am not being cute.
    he would use nuclear force with all the restraint he demonstrates with women.

Full or hate and rage. Loves punishing people (so do you, or he would not appeal to you)
    foreigners especially.

Trump is a moron, and really so are his followers, not that they all imbeciles,
    but that they are not conscious, not self-aware, cannot sense abuse that does not
    occur to them directly. Look at your stupid avatar––
    Urinating on someone. That sentiment, that way of thinking.

**if you were more intelligent, you would not need to edit your replies,
    and just get it right the first time, it is streams directly from your thoughts.

DwightShrute

1) so you mean like when Bill Clinton was President.. with a SOARING ECONOMY??!?!

2) please don't tell me that you think that Trump is intelligent, because he has no mechanism to control himself.. and that you have mistaken that for boldness.

3) No. Trump is. A Dozen GOP refuse to endorse him. 4-5 have UNENDORSED.
    There are DEMONSTRATORS WHEREVER HE GOES.
    He can't name 20 National Capitals.
    He can't name 10 Heads of States.
    His English is atrocious.
    He does NOT EVEN READ.
    His books are all written for him.

I am a Sanders person. Bernie would be leading him by 30 pts.
    Over from the Get-Go.

GOP has nothing left. They need a TOTAL-RESET.
    Trump had to happen, to reel them in.

not Hillary biggest fan to be sure, but Trump is WWIII, and i am not being cute.
    he would use nuclear force with all the restraint he demonstrates with women.

Full or hate and rage. Loves punishing people (so do you, or he would not appeal to you)
    foreigners especially.

Trump is a moron, and really so are his followers, not that they all imbeciles,
    but that they are not conscious, not self-aware, cannot sense abuse that does not
    occur to them directly. Look at your stupid avatar––
    Urinating on someone. That sentiment, that way of thinking.

**if you were more intelligent, you would not need to edit your replies,
    and just get it right the first time, it is streams directly from your thoughts
    and yet you decided to send this nonsense. Not sure how old you are, and I don't care, but your thought level is that of someone who needed to attend summer school several times. Next year will no doubt be another long summer for you. Good luck to ya.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-14-16 at 12:00 AM. Reason: I got a call Ratzz's mom saying she's agreed to pay my new rate.

Ratzz

and yet you decided to send this nonsense. Not sure how old you are, and I don't care, but your thought level is that of someone who needed to attend summer school several times. Next year will no doubt be another long summer for you. Good luck to ya.
    MORE EDITS?!!? r u kidding!! EVEN AFTER i pointed it out!! what a fool.
    and you are so embarrassed to do so (again), you have to actually typed
    a weak attempt at humor in the entry field for 'Reason for edit:'

what an idiot. no one thinks that's clever, everybody thinks this person is slow.
    This person only comes to the correct conclusion AFTER they hit 'reply'.
    What we understand is that you are slow. Dim-witted. Unable to perform in the moment.

maybe IDIOT is the wrong word.. actually 'dog' is more suitable, and accurate. Trump supporters are not deplorable, they are merely barking dogs that do not understand. Walk down the street, notice that it is
    always the small dogs that are barking at the larger ones. The larger ones just stare back,
    wondering why this little creature is making so much noise.

Trump is blowing dog-whistles. and you guys just start chanting "U-S-A!!---U-S-A!!---U-S-A!!"

ALL YOU TRUMPSTERS.. you have been unconsciously, involuntarily… responding to dog-whistles this entire campaign, and you have not the least bit clue about it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

DwightShrute

MORE EDITS?!!? r u kidding!! EVEN AFTER i pointed it out!! what a fool.
    and you are so embarrassed to do so (again), you have to actually typed
    a weak attempt at humor in the entry field for 'Reason for edit:'

what an idiot. no one thinks that's clever, everybody thinks this person is slow.
    This person only comes to the correct conclusion AFTER they hit 'reply'.
    What we understand is that you are slow. Dim-witted. Unable to perform in the moment.

maybe IDIOT is the wrong word.. actually 'dog' is more suitable, and accurate. Trump supporters are not deplorable, they are merely barking dogs that do not understand. Walk down the street, notice that it is
    always the small dogs that are barking at the larger ones. The larger ones just stare back,
    wondering why this little creature is making so much noise.

Trump is blowing dog-whistles. and you guys just start chanting "U-S-A!!---U-S-A!!---U-S-A!!"

ALL YOU TRUMPSTERS.. you have been unconsciously, involuntarily… responding to dog-whistles this entire campaign, and you have not the least bit clue about it.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 10-14-16 at 12:27 AM. Reason: .

Ratzz

you do understand that you a small dog barking at a big dog (Hillary)

and that i am also a small dog barking at another big dog (Trump)

the difference is that i am winning and you are losing.
    I know that. you know that. i know what i am and you do not know what you are.

You are a little dog barking at dog-whistles.
    This WHOLE thread is a dog-whistle that i created just for you.
    The TITLE in particular is a DOG-WHISTLE.

i specifically created that title, thinking..
    "now what is really going to get under the white skin of a Trump-tard?"

and 'voilà' here you are

listen, i am white too, but i have no illusions about whites being superior,
    or Americans being the best in the world at everything..

it's the world man, we all belong

there's great people everywhere,
    and there's assholes everywhere.

nobody has the patent on anything,.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

wow.

i dont think schlitz is even around anymore.... havent' seen any sign of it since i saw a sunbleached empty schlitz can on some south texas ranch i was hunting on jback in the late 70's.....

Auto Donk

i don't really wanna get in a fight with this canadian with the liberal professor dad at that liberal bastion of bullshit yale, that produced idiots like bush and kerry, to name but a few of the warped fuk silver spoon suckin' inbred "blue bloods" that have hallowed its halls, but i do wonder if his leader up north also attacts flies like the "big dog" (perhaps "dyke-big-whore-dog") hiLIARy does....

skull and bones??? lol... read up on what the young "bonesmen," as these fahgs called themselves, had to do to/for the older bonesman as part of their initiation.... or just pull up pornhub and click the gay section -- you'l save yourself having to google "boned bonesmen" and see the same type of action -- they should indeed have been called "boned" men......

setting aside all of this rampant ivy league homosexuality and elitism for a moment, and returning to the topic of the cold chai swilling hiLIARy, why don't we talk about Mary Mahoney for a moment, or the poor chap who passed emails on to Assange, and lost his life for doing so....

or better yet, how about indicting this fukkin' kunt once and for all for even a half dozen or so of these murders.... while i doubt this cowardly whore ever personally offed someone, she was most assuredly, in my opinion, part of the conspiracy that carried them out:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WR...DY%20COUNT.pdf
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 10-14-16 at 03:48 AM.

DwightShrute

you do understand that you a small dog barking at a big dog (Hillary)

and that i am also a small dog barking at another big dog (Trump)

the difference is that i am winning and you are losing.
    I know that. you know that. i know what i am and you do not know what you are.

You are a little dog barking at dog-whistles.
    This WHOLE thread is a dog-whistle that i created just for you.
    The TITLE in particular is a DOG-WHISTLE.

i specifically created that title, thinking..
    "now what is really going to get under the white skin of a Trump-tard?"

and 'voilà' here you are

listen, i am white too, but i have no illusions about whites being superior,
    or Americans being the best in the world at everything..

it's the world man, we all belong

there's great people everywhere,
    and there's assholes everywhere.

nobody has the patent on anything,.
    If Crooked Hillary wins, you didn't win a thing actually. The country loses big time. She is a terrible candidate. Scum.

Your game is simple ..... you blabber liberal narratives and then use name-calling in a desperate attempt to belittle your opponent. It's old, weak, ineffective, lazy and transparent. It's true.

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

I wouldn't be surprised if a coup happens if Clinton wins, just because I think that's more likely than secession or civil war.

But it's not gonna matter, because Trump's got it. He'll try to right the ship, but another big market and international economy failure or war is coming ...

Ratzz

lol.. Trump would be impeached almost immediately and Pence would be instated as President.
    A far better solution. For everyone. Whole world in fact.

but Trump is too offensive to 95% of people that are not uneducated white males that are not
    introspective enough to understand why they might find him such a desirable candidate.

Trump would be Putin's dog. Putin would instruct Trump to attack this country, or that country.
    Stand down while Putin invades here or there.
    Trump craves the kind of power that Putin has. A dictator's power.

Trump cannot be critical of what he craves most.

believe me. the world is united. only a handful of low IQ Americans that do not read, do not speak
    a second language, have no passport, have not lived in another country, have not curiosity to venture
    outside of the small world they have existed in their entire lives THINK Trump is a viable and effective world leader.

Trump is an idiot. The guy was only in politics for less than two years, and he completely destroyed
    your political party, and handed the reigns to the LEFT.

for that i thank all those who followed him off the cliff,
    like the mindless power hungry world-hating lemmings that follow him around and chant his name.

You really think a guy who can't get over 45% is a smart guy?
    Obama came in over 50%. TWICE.

Auto Donk

I go Straight-up "Donald Trump" and grab two pussies.....

They obviously want sex, and as I see no strapons, they're gonna require some serious dick from the look of things.....

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by StackinGreen View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if a coup happens if Clinton wins, just because I think that's more likely than secession or civil war.

But it's not gonna matter, because Trump's got it. He'll try to right the ship, but another big market and international economy failure or war is coming ...
    a coup.

who would plan and execute that?

seriously. Answer this question in detail. Impeachment is the only tool we have.
    Someone in the military is going to forcibly take over the WH and install that idiot Trump
    as the President?!

please do not run from this notion. Stackin'Green.
    explain the coup.
    explain the secession.

where do you draw the line? Liberals and minorities get the Coasts,
    and Conservative Whites get the middle?

DwightShrute

lol.. Trump would be impeached almost immediately and Pence would be instated as President.
    A far better solution. For everyone. Whole world in fact.

but Trump is too offensive to 95% of people that are not uneducated white males that are not
    introspective enough to understand why they might find him such a desirable candidate.

Trump would be Putin's dog. Putin would instruct Trump to attack this country, or that country.
    Stand down while Putin invades here or there.
    Trump craves the kind of power that Putin has. A dictator's power.

Trump cannot be critical of what he craves most.

believe me. the world is united. only a handful of low IQ Americans that do not read, do not speak
    a second language, have no passport, have not lived in another country, have not curiosity to venture
    outside of the small world they have existed in their entire lives THINK Trump is a viable and effective world leader.

Trump is an idiot. The guy was only in politics for less than two years, and he completely destroyed
    your political party, and handed the reigns to the LEFT.

for that i thank all those who followed him off the cliff,
    like the mindless power hungry world-hating lemmings that follow him around and chant his name.

You really think a guy who can't get over 45% is a smart guy?
    Obama came in over 50%. TWICE.
    and look how that turned out lol? It's like you are purposely losing the argument ...... to YOURSELF!
    He doubled the debt, millions more living in poverty and on food stamps and obamacare ready to implode. Impressive.

The whole world is united is a big lie. Sure, that is the goal of global elitists but common sense and logic are fighting back. And just in time I might add. Brexit was just the start. No one respects the US anymore because Obama is weak and ineffective. He sells out his allies and the rare time when he talks tough, he doesn't follow through. China doesn't bother to even bring out the stairs to Air Force One when he flew there. No respect whatsoever. Except from SWJ's, feminists, the dishonest corrupt media and the bad guys of course. My question is, which one are you?

StackinGreen
    Can't stop Won't stop
    StackinGreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4514

^^^ "Which one are you?

Golden, Dwight.

alling
    alling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

black athletes prefer white women

First 12